Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any1 buy/sell stocks??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

For a small amount 1-$500 try Penny stocks. They are a bit risky though.

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not gonna lie, I dropped $2000 into Facebook about 2 weeks ago. Shares are way up from what I bought at (down like $1.00 today unfortunately), and if I pulled out now I'd be about $350 ahead which is nice. I'm doing this as a long term investment, although a weekly trader would have been very happy with this!

I also bought after all the crap happened (glitches and stuff) where it dropped in value a lot so I got lucky with what I bought at. I think FB is a pretty safe 6 month or even year investment, but you never really know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shstiger2009 View Post
    Not gonna lie, I dropped $2000 into Facebook about 2 weeks ago. Shares are way up from what I bought at (down like $1.00 today unfortunately), and if I pulled out now I'd be about $350 ahead which is nice. I'm doing this as a long term investment, although a weekly trader would have been very happy with this!

I also bought after all the crap happened (glitches and stuff) where it dropped in value a lot so I got lucky with what I bought at. I think FB is a pretty safe 6 month or even year investment, but you never really know.
    Large investment banks who assisted with the IPO can dump their shares half a year after launch. I'd make sure I don't have any Facebook stocks by then.

1999 all over again

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

For other countries I'd make paypal USD money, however you want to.. and then use that for stocks, you skip one exchange process and only have to worry about the one 10 years from now, where.. hopefully.. the USD will be worth quite a bit more.

plenty of craigslist cyber jobs (web making etc) where people can make thousands every month without much trouble, especially people from around SRL
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information