Thread: clicking rotated stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default clicking rotated stuff

dont really know how to start off, but here.

as you see, the first dtm is the unrotated dtm, while the second one is rotated. if simba found the second rotated dtm and i did mouse(x+(10),y,0,0,true); would it do what it shows in the picture? or would it move normally to the right by 10 pixels?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Is it going to move the x coordinate 10 to the right on the horizontal plane.

No mater how the DTM is identified an x and y coordinate are returned. Adding any value to the X coordinate will always result in a shift in the horizontal plane only.
    - My Scripts (Beginning to Update to SRL 6) -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alevere4 View Post
    Is it going to move the x coordinate 10 to the right on the horizontal plane.

No mater how the DTM is identified an x and y coordinate are returned. Adding any value to the X coordinate will always result in a shift in the horizontal plane only.
    well that sucks, thanks for the answer though. Do you know if there is actually a way to do it though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I think I could help more if I understood what exactly you are trying to click on that is 10 pixels to the right of the DTM lol. Why don't you make a DTM that returns the point where you want to click instead of 10 pixels to the left of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alevere4 View Post
    I think I could help more if I understood what exactly you are trying to click on that is 10 pixels to the right of the DTM lol. Why don't you make a DTM that returns the point where you want to click instead of 10 pixels to the left of it?
    thats quite true, but the thing i want to click 10 pixels away changes colours all the time (maybe red, yellow white, brown) so if i set that point to 255 tolerance, does it tolerate EVERY colour?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zluo View Post
    thats quite true, but the thing i want to click 10 pixels away changes colours all the time (maybe red, yellow white, brown) so if i set that point to 255 tolerance, does it tolerate EVERY colour?
    You can set the central point that is on the item that changes colors to 255 and that will include all colors. If you are going to do that make sure you have plenty of perimeter points with low tolerances that will not match other areas.

Also, if this is something you want to keep private but would like more specific help feel free to PM me.

Thread Information