Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24/7 for 1 week?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I've currently done 5 days in a row on gatestones but most of time is spent in dung. No ban yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I botted Dungeoneering 24/7 for a month and didn't get banned, along with Waterfiends for 24/7 for 2 weeks without getting banned and 55-99 fletching 24/7 (Injection).

The only time I was ever banned was using a disposable blue dragon killer account, it lasted 3 weeks 24/7 before a 2 week ban (and they didn't even take the bones and hides ^_^)

As far as i'm aware it doesn't matter how many breaks you take, it's how often you get reported and how good / bad the script is.
    [Karl Pilkington] - "I'd kick it, and I'd say 'You knob-head'." - Karl tells Ricky his response to being poisoned by an octopus.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

ive botted 5 accounts 24/7 now 65m+ xp on all. no bans 3-4 weeks in. and ive been doing five to afford 99 prayer and herb on my main. cons is up next also to leech dungeons haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you're worried, just take like an hour break or however long you prefer :P

Make sure you babysit for the first few minutes or even an hour incase the script messes up xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ive done 24/7 botting for 2 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, i have botted my main since 2007 and earlyer before but nuke, i botted 24/7 allmost all the time, and still account is unbanned, never got no temps or anything, ofc bots have failed a lot also, got reported shtload also, but jagex loves me

Also i have botted over 10 accounts 1 skill 1-99 straight, without world hopping/logout and most of these accounts still unbanned, so i dont know, why jagex doesnt ban my accounts much.

ofc, i've had some unlock with getting banned like 2-3 days after creating accounts, but thats rare 4 me.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Never done that. The easiest way to get ban. Im sure Jagex monitors the login times...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Before the introduction of the 6 hour limit, I botted 48 hours before several times. Not banned...yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have botted my account alching for 3 days straight, and dunge for days at a time, without break, i'd literally pre bot nuke, was botting my account 24/7 no ban.
    WGS + Rotm completed91/99 SummoningMining 83/90

Smart Botting Guide: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82519

Previously known as Rbd banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information