Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 290k combat XP/h

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Default 290k combat XP/h

This guide is from here: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/155524...ur-230k-range/

I am not the creator, I am merely showing you all what I happened to stumble upon.
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    WARNING!

This method may be nerfed by Jagex due to the nature of this. This was also the case with Count Draynor/Chronozon so be wary of this.

Requires access to Dominion Tower and completion of Blood Runs Deep

For some of the best XP in the game, you're going to want to head to Dagannoth Sentinels in the Dominion Tower. You'll need to fight them before hand in order to fight them anytime you want, which is what I recommend.

Here are some facts about the sentinels before you head over there:
    They attack with all styles so be careful if you plan on using Dharok's or do not have access to Soul Split
    When you start the battle, there will be 2 sentinels to attack, aim for the one on the right.
    The left sentinel will heal the other sentinel as long as you're not in combat with the left one or you're safing in between them
    That being said, here are some tips!
    Using Void/Chaotic Rapier with Maxed Stats, expect around 220k+/hour as the tip mentions
    Using a Bandos Godsword helps a lot with decreasing the right sentinel's Defense for high and more accurate hits
    Be careful using Dharoks because the different attacking style can ruin your trips
    If you aren't using Dharok's, it's a good idea to put on "Live Saver" to protect yourself if you were to ever die. It activates when you dip below 10% HP hence why it shouldn't be used in conjuction with Dharoks. Helps if you ever find yourself being one-hitted! (Thanks, zarata)
    It's all private, meaning you won't have anyone ruin the spot for you or trolling you (Thanks BV1!)
    Add some Summoning Potions to the mix if you have access to an Iron Titan/Steel Titan for even more XP/Hour (Thank you, Gunner)
    Switching from Vine Whip/BGS will lead up to 5k+ more XP an hour (Thank you, Gunner)
    Once the Defense from the Sentinel is completely wiped out, a DFS will prove to be slightly better than a Dragon Defender as the more Strength you have, the better the results become (Thank you, Gunner)
    With an addition of an attacking familiar, expect XP rates to be even high on a static target!
    Using a enchanted helmet with scrolls insides for your respected familiar, you'll be able to use them without consuming % of your special bar for your Summoning familiar! (Thank you, Gunner)
    To rack up some more XP/Hour, do a BGS special every 10 minutes rather than every time you have a full bar. This will utilize every damage you could be racking up with your special weapon such as Ivy Whip/Dragon Dagger/Dragon Claws, etc. (Thanks, Gunner)
    If you're looking to max out your max hit on something, this is the perfect 0 Defense target that won't be downed with one hit!
    With the new update of Bonfires, it's possible to increase your Max Hp for even higher hits with Dharok! (Thanks, Eddie_Peas)
    Best of all, the entire method is completely safe! Bring every and all assets that will benefit you!
    Melee XP/Hour
    Here's a post/research from BrotherVoid1 as well as a testing result for his time spent there.

143k Strength XP/HR for the Balmung setup giving ~47k HP XP/HR

~148 Defense XP/HR for Veracs/Iron Titan setup giving ~50k HP XP/HR

~175k Defense XP/HR for Mid Level items (No Overloads, Turmoil) giving ~55k HP XP/HR

~178k Defense XP/HR for Vine Whip/Iron Titan giving ~56k HP/XP/HR

203-237k Defense XP/HR for the Dharok setup giving ~67-79k HP XP/HR (Untested with new method)

210-245k Defense XP/HR for the Rapier+Dragon Defender setup giving ~70-81k HP XP/HR

~290k Defense XP/HR for Dominion Sword/Iron Titan giving ~95k HP/XP/HR (Still testing)

265k Defense XP/HR for Rapier/DFS Maxed Strength setup giving ~80-85k HP XP/HR

290k Defense XP/HR for Summoning Potted Iron Titan/Rapier/DFS Maxed Strength setup giving ~90-95k HP XP/HR

Future testing: Chaotic Longsword, Chaotic Maul, Dharoks with new Bonfire update, Equilibrium

More theory/testing needed:
    Possible Slayer Helmet use? (Debunked as a confirmed no. Thanks Taatuh)
    Balmung Xp/Hour (Thanks BV1 for the video! Monster hits... Check it out on the post below)
    Can you complete the special Dagannoth task and unlock them like that (You can!)
    Required stats and quest
    Armor/Aura/Weapon setup might be needed
    Future Magic/Range setup if requested heavily
    Best Armor for DPS/XP rate (Still working on it. We're close!)
    Use of different special weapons+Special Restore Potions
    Ranged Version
    As requested, a short Range version will be posted using the best methods out there.

~155k Ranged Xp/Hour using Dragon Darts

~170k Ranged Xp/Hour using Runite Bolts

~172k Ranged Xp/Hour using Chaotic Crossbow/Runite Bolts/Swift Gloves

~190k Ranged Xp/Hour using Rune Arrows

(Rune Arrows beats out all of them. Who would have thought!)

Future ideas: Obby Rings, Swift Gloves, Steel Titan/Full Armadyl, Equilibrium

BrotherVoid1 has the part in detail down below, so scroll down and check it out!

Max hits
    Max hit with Runite Bolts

Max hit with Rune Arrows

Max hit with Dharok

Credit:
    BrotherVoid1 (Major props for going out of his way to make some results for me!)

gunnar schramm (Improved results/methods/tactics)

Eddie_Peas (New Dharok method and link to his tip here)

inspiron (Testing, New Ideas)

Lou Dark (Typo error)

Taatuh (Confirmation on Slayer Helmet)

zatara (Quick tip)

Wolfmon (Testing)

Secret Dragoon (Testing)

Gains Popular Star!

If any of you have some results you'd like to share, PM me or post a picture as well as the time frame it took to get said XP. Really helps narrow the XP/Hour down for others! Thanks!
    -------------------
    -------------------

I really recommend just reading it from the source, I just posted it above for anyone who doesn't trust links.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

I'm quite down to write a script for this once I get my laptop back

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I can't imagine it will be here for much longer, things like this get nerfed.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

ooooo this is exciting 0_0 I really hope jagex doesnt patch this
    Ski-U-Mah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Time to grind up Att/Def before this gets nerfed Great find!

EDIT:

...anyone up for some semi-AFKing? This would be super-easy to write a script for, but honestly I'm not sure you need to.

As it is now, both will always melee you if you're in melee range. Not to give Jagex any ideas, but this method would be a lot harder if Sentinel attack styles were randomized while both are still alive. But until then:

1. Have an inventory full of prayer pots
    2. Activate Protect/Deflect Melee
    3. ???
    4. Get XP!

EDIT 2: I stand corrected, it would seem at least one of them occasionally uses a ranged attack right after the healing animation. My fix for this is now to bring along enhanced excalibur and use the special as needed. Tanking armor and a regen bracelet may also work for this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    that would be sick o.o, do you have your laptop back yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks great!...But...I think by the time I have the requirements..it'll be nerfed...just like jute seeds. ):

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    this is a brilliant idea. I'll work on it once i get the requirements.
    Let me know if you wanna collaborate as i haven't worked with you b4

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Bleh wish it wasn't just for Mains

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

I gotta do a couple quests i gotta do then i'm making this script.
    need 99 hp anyhow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I remember years ago when people didn't make more than 70k cb xp. Now 290k xp it's so much haha. I will try it with my main. THX R4ndom ^^

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

I thought this one was already patched (though I haven't tried) I do know that the decaying avatar works though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

i heard it still works!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn so many quests to do to get there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can confirm it still works. Would love to see a script for this, might try myself but it will be hard for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Darn still no scripts for this ? I hope it doesn't get nerfed soon =o!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Technically you're not abusing a bug here right... so one shouldnt worry about abusing this and being banned?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neznam View Post
    Technically you're not abusing a bug here right... so one shouldnt worry about abusing this and being banned?
    lol no there is no way anyone is getting banned from this. (aside from if a bot is developed from it, and you are caught botting, then yes), But not from the training itself. It is just an exceptionally fast way to train because they didn't intend for it to be used in that way.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

completed 5 pre-requisite quests now just need to complete blood runs deep and easy-hard tasks.
    then i'll need to watch a few vids on the best 3-5 setups and write the script
    Last edited by footballjds; 05-21-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    completed 5 pre-requisite quests now just need to complete blood runs deep and easy-hard tasks.
    Gogogo! haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Woo hoo! I'll help you as much as I can lol. I doubt you'd trust me to quest / task for you, but where ever I can help - let me know =D!! I'm trying to get my combat stats done as soon as possible before the new combat system, so this bot is of utter importance to me !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Dam this method looks too sick! I remember using auto clicker to afk count draynor, can't wait to see if I can afk this one...

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luke L View Post
    Woo hoo! I'll help you as much as I can lol. I doubt you'd trust me to quest / task for you, but where ever I can help - let me know =D!! I'm trying to get my combat stats done as soon as possible before the new combat system, so this bot is of utter importance to me !!
    too bad you haven't been around for a while. i still need to do the tasks and quest...
    been busy working and getting high :/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

too bad you haven't been around for a while. i still need to do the tasks and quest...
    been busy working and getting high :/
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm Luke L from rsbots.net / mmoexchange. I wrote the most most known granite mauler guide in existence:

"For those of you that aren't, here are some pretty convincing stats from this guide when previously exposed for use:"

I'm pretty well known in those botting communities ^_^

edit: and I've also quested for two mods from those sites as well .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good guide. Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information