Thread: Few Money Making Ideas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Default Few Money Making Ideas

These are a few things I have done every now and then to make money. Obviously very boring to do legit, Feel free to make a private bot for these, or share it with me :P

ALWAYS SELL AT OR ABOVE MID! BE PATIENT!

Cheers

Black Scimitars- ~5700gp each.
    Respawn every 12 minutes in the Ardgoune Castle- 40 Seconds to change worlds. Roughly 15 minutes for full inventory. Banking time ~1 minute, You do the math. Looking at the GE on this item, I think merchanting clans use this item? I could be wrong. This means you can sell them for a lot more if you are willing to wait. Fetching Max 10k per.

Greenman's Ale- Store price:10pg GE: 737
    Buy from barman in Yanille for 10gp each. Short dialogue. ~1 minute banking time. Could also use familiars to carry more. Takes about 5 minutes for a full inventory. So that's about 650 an hour.

Wine of Zamorak- Not going to go into detail, just mentioning it. 1749gp each.

Golden Scarab's- GE: 490gp sell for 1000gp. Profit of 510 each.
    Use Pharaoh’s Sceptre to teleport to Jaleustrophos. You will appear right next to Simon who you can sell to for 1000gp each through a quick dialogue.
    Use either duelings for kingship to bank, and repeat. You can buy a fair amount of sceptre's and re sell them when you are done, or recharge them every few runs. It costs about 2k to recharge (Pottery Scarab)

Charging Amulet's of Glory/Ring of Wealth.
    This will not be done by using the Legends Guild fountain. High requirements but makes a lot of money. Takes a while to build a good stack also.
    Uncharged to Charged Glory difference: +888gp per
    Uncharged to Charged Wealth difference: +793 per
    Gyser Titan requires 89 Summoning. Simple as getting a full inventory of uncharged and just simple talking to the Gyser Titan, Press continue and you will get a full inventory of charged Glory's and Wealth's. It only takes a few seconds to charge and bank, you do this math on this one, you will not regret it.

Here is some others, I have run out of time to type any more or make the layout a bit easier on the eyes.

Making Mystic Staffs- requires seers headband 3 to make max money, buy battle staffs, go to Thormac and make into mystic staffs

Making crystal key halves, but don't use them, resell the whole key.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Reserved for something.

Possibly when I am bothered to do some proper calcs.
    Last edited by stuartroad; 05-24-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Cheers for some good tips bud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

some great ideas here.. i did the glory recharge at legends guild for a bit and was making a nice profit of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not the best money making ways but every little bit counts! Keep it up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aval98 View Post
    some great ideas here.. i did the glory recharge at legends guild for a bit and was making a nice profit of it
    this one doesn't use legends guild, it uses summoning which makes it many many times quicker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If there's any administrator here, I would like to say that this is actually from Shad's billionaire guide v7. Probably same format i think... Please remove this thread(just saying), unless typing this out is not considered part of infringing copyrights. Anyway, I don't buy his guides, so yeah... spread it around or wadeva doesn't really concern me... Just trying to inform,lol. Cheers! Nth against u, stuartroad! This is just my opinion anw~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_0212 View Post
    If there's any administrator here, I would like to say that this is actually from Shad's billionaire guide v7. Probably same format i think... Please remove this thread(just saying), unless typing this out is not considered part of infringing copyrights. Anyway, I don't buy his guides, so yeah... spread it around or wadeva doesn't really concern me... Just trying to inform,lol. Cheers! Nth against u, stuartroad! This is just my opinion anw~
    There are many people who may of thought of a method? In fact, these methods have been known by me for years, the golden scarab one was harder without the g.e, but it was still common sense.
    I don't know how you can justify accusing someone of 'leaking' a guide, just because they used some really well known methods that an overpriced guide tells you. Personally, I think its more likely the guide creator just leeched some info put it in a guide and sold it. Just sayin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Kingdom of Miscellania, turning mahogany items into gold piece:

Summon a storage familiar-> Fill with Mahogany chair flatpacks (almost anything makes money) -> fill inventory with flatpacks -> use ring of wealth to teleport to miscellania -> use flatpack on ghrimm-> he will offer to convert them to gold -> I believe option 4 is "all" -> rinse and repeat

This is great because goldfarmers cannot use this method because it requires fremnik hard, a bunch of quests, and a while to collect the flatpacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Shads_Billionaires_Guide_v6? maybe V7. It's good to give credits kid.
    Goals:
    Understanding TPAs
    Making Proggy for fighting
    Getting on SRL members
    Get 500 posts

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

xD

Every single one of these comes out of Shads Billionare guide.
    Last edited by NKN; 05-27-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostprophetsown View Post
    There are many people who may of thought of a method? In fact, these methods have been known by me for years, the golden scarab one was harder without the g.e, but it was still common sense.
    I don't know how you can justify accusing someone of 'leaking' a guide, just because they used some really well known methods that an overpriced guide tells you. Personally, I think its more likely the guide creator just leeched some info put it in a guide and sold it. Just sayin'
    Prob. is that the order is exactly/almost the same. Not gonna fight over this small issues though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Eh I didn't realize this was a paid guide, I was googleing guides found this one, and I already knew them all but the mystic staffs one. These were all good methods that I have personally used, Sorry for stealing someones "guide" that they most likely copy pasted from somewhere and put a price tag on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been doing zammy wines and glories before reading this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

No need to give him any credit. He is scamming people with common methods found free on internet. Who want to hop worlds and pick scmitars for 4k profit ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol, These will work but I'm sure atleast one person will be selling below med price :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragon View Post
    No need to give him any credit. He is scamming people with common methods found free on internet. Who want to hop worlds and pick scmitars for 4k profit ?
    Actually this was great profit some months ago.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

yeah this was sick money ^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the tips
    M1STER

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragon View Post
    Agreed, although I never bought his guides, just downloaded it on other forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Get a scripter here pronto.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Vince Lombardi
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....t=newbie+guide
    Read through and followed all steps 3 times. Still doesn't get Simba scripting or any form of scripting for that matter. *retard*

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swifte View Post
    Get a scripter here pronto.
    All but one are P2P (that rules me out ), and I'm sure most P2P'ers know these. Also a zamorak wine grabber has been suggested more times than there are views on the rules page of this site. (slight exaggeration here)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gala View Post
    Actually this was great profit some months ago.
    still is, and still got the script ;p
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    xD

Every single one of these comes out of Shads Billionare guide.
    hehe what I was thinking, Not ganna ask if you bought it though

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    still is, and still got the script ;p
    I was ganna make a script for this :P, but figured someone properly already has and i cba'd for fighting for worlds.

Thread Information