Thread: How to get 99 from level 5 Herblore at 50k Xp/Hour and make 202m Profit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default How to get 99 from level 5 Herblore at 50k Xp/Hour and make 202m Profit

Ok in this guide I'm going to tell how to get 99 herblore at 50k Xp/Hour aswell as making 202m profit, and make what bot to use (obviously )

Firstly download the best script for cleaning herbs and making (unf) potions. The best script i have ever used is 'Smurgs Quick Herblore' it cleans 12-13k herbs/hour. Here is the link to his thread: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76257

Then buy as many Grimy tarromins (21gp, Buy at med GE Price) as you can, as well as many Vials of water as you can (19gp at med GE price).

You will have to clean 3,430,113 Tarromins (72,032,373 gp at med Ge price) then you will want to make all of your Tarromins in to 'Tarromin (unf) pots and you will need to buy 3,430,113 Vials of water (65,172,147 gp at med ge price) to make the pots.

After you clean all of your Tarromins you will get 99 herblore. Also you would make 3,430,113 Tarromin (unf) which would sell in the GE at mid for the price of 339,581,187 Gp.

Taking this from all GP you spend on ingrediants you will make 202,376,667 Gp profit when you have 99 herblore.

Tarromins in the GE have a 10k Buy limit every four hours, i recommend botting a diffrent skill whilst all of the ingredients buy in the GE. Alternatively you could post on the Runescape forums that you're buying Tarromins and are willing to buy them for a higher price to speed up the process (This will reduce your overall profit by a few million GP but well worth it imo)

I also recommend cleaning all your herbs till 99 and then making the Tarromin (unf) potions as you gain no XP from making them.

By no means is this the greatest method to get 99 herblore at all, but I think it's one of the best methods for poor players such as myself.

I hoped this guide helped, please leave your thoughts on this guide.

Thanks; Bayes
    Last edited by bayes; 05-24-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Cleaning herbs and making unfs is how I leveled my herblore, too. xD

Nice tut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got 99 in many a skill but Herblore is one I never have mainly cos of the high start up capital needed... I'll have to give this a try since i'm so poor!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Presuming you clean 12k an hour, this would take 285 hours or 11 days? Then making all into unf's will take another 1225 hours or 51 days. 1488 hours or 62 days. Giving a total of 136k gp/hr.
    Not too bad I suppose.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    Presuming you clean 12k an hour, this would take 285 hours or 11 days? Then making all into unf's will take another 1225 hours or 51 days. 1488 hours or 62 days. Giving a total of 136k gp/hr.
    Not too bad I suppose.
    Yeah, something like that. It's much more time efficient to simply earn money using a moneymaking script, then buy unfs+ingredients and gain exp like that.

Send SMS messages using Simba
    Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Yeah, something like that. It's much more time efficient to simply earn money using a moneymaking script, then buy unfs+ingredients and gain exp like that.
    You need more than 285 hours to earn the money for 99 herblore, with a regular money making script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

150k p/h is not much lower than most stable free non private money making scripts. that i can find anyway.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

I made tons of summoning, super attack and extreme potions during exp weekend, gained like 3m exp in one day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I did this till lvl 80 with BarK's script then did 80-99 by myself spent like 60m on extremes.
    SRL > Runescape

Quote Originally Posted by brent8900 View Post
    when i download it its a FAWG.rar how to i get it to FAWG.exe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So isn't it possible to just clean the tarromins and sell those? Even if you don't get any profit, it's still possible right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adamskie View Post
    So isn't it possible to just clean the tarromins and sell those? Even if you don't get any profit, it's still possible right?
    Most herbs will give you a profit for cleaning them. Buy 10 grimy of each herb then clean all of them and sell them, then see how much profit/loss you make with each one. Then you can calculate the xp/gp and figure out which would be better to gain levels or gp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Won't prices change overtime though xD Gotta sell some once you make em :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It'll take a while to buy those...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Runepwnage View Post
    It'll take a while to buy those...
    I was able to snag 1M grimy tarromin on the Runescape Official Forums. There are also a ton of people selling vials in bulk. Really shouldn't take too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you have cash (~50m), are high leveled, and are willing to babysit, you can just buy any high level herbs that gives profit/break even when cleaned and keep rotating during the 4 hour trade limit. As of right now, irit, avantoe, kwuarm are some examples of high level herbs that are cheap enough and give reasonable xp in cleaning. You can average 100kxp+/h, which means very fast 99 if you have the dedication to get the herbs yourself and resell them.
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

can believe i spent 250m to get 99 herb was fast tough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I might try it,does it work starting with like 10m then selling etc...I know it's a lot slower but I'm not looking to get it fast...just to get it

Thread Information