Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Turp! check ur pm!
    Last known as Jonno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks now it will compline and start i will try it hmm it wont walk only take cosmic and orb and stay in bank
    Last edited by hader dem2; 06-17-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hader dem2 View Post
    thanks now it will compline and start i will try it hmm it wont walk only take cosmic and orb and stay in bank
    1: make sure you have 1.2
    2: delete the sps map it downloads -- located at C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\ and called "TurpOrbs"
    3: if it still doesnt work. pm me or add me on skype or something. ill try and get this working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    1: make sure you have 1.2
    2: delete the sps map it downloads -- located at C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\ and called "TurpOrbs"
    3: if it still doesnt work. pm me or add me on skype or something. ill try and get this working.
    it desnt work with downlod or that pic u self download when it work i will use it not before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and air orbs don't need agility or anything, you just run to the obelisk, charge, and telly back to Edgy. No need for another high (80 is usually considered somewhat high) skill, or simply another money maker for people without the skill. I doubt this matters from what you've said before, but I just realized the higher reqs and thought I'd point it out. I can do it either way, and I've been done for a long while now and I don't plan on making any more bstaffs anytime soon. ~20k was enough.

Thanks for the work and everything put into this great script mate

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by otaman View Post
    Oh and air orbs don't need agility or anything, you just run to the obelisk, charge, and telly back to Edgy. No need for another high (80 is usually considered somewhat high) skill, or simply another money maker for people without the skill. I doubt this matters from what you've said before, but I just realized the higher reqs and thought I'd point it out. I can do it either way, and I've been done for a long while now and I don't plan on making any more bstaffs anytime soon. ~20k was enough.

Thanks for the work and everything put into this great script mate
    haha yeah. I with the 80+ agility, it makes it basically impossible to goldfarm, so that keeps the prices fairly stable. though, i do plan to add Airs sometime soon.... Perhaps this weekend if i have time after recovering from work. perhaps. BUT... the 70 agility should come this weekend. i think. and any other fixes/bugs/etc that people have said/suggested/i have found/etc.

youre welcome too. but really i just did this for myself (call me selfish). 1: experience 2: money 3: impress the ladies. (jk obvs)

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

I hate to go ahead and double post... but its been like a week and a half since i last posted and i just now realized i had some little stupid mistake that was causing problems. soo... everyone who was having problems with the map and giving them an error, REDOWNLOAD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leetsxc View Post
    Is the fire altar in the wilderness?
    No, it's right under the water altar below the island across from catherby fishing. you get too it passed the blue dragons and poison spiders then beside the black dragons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone help me with this, I keep getting this Error and I don't know what to do.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiger12418 View Post
    Can someone help me with this, I keep getting this Error and I don't know what to do.

Script has some old function calls pertaining SMART 6.9. Ill update it right now. though i dont know if it will work right away... though it should.

EDIT: UPDATED FOR SMART 7.2. (i have no idea if it still works though
    Last edited by Turpinator; 08-22-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: 1.2b

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

was working perfectly without error just before now i get this:

Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found

not sure if i'm missing something or not D:
    EDIT: Nevermind, sorry about that, just had to update plug-ins
    Last edited by djm995; 08-22-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Taverley dungeon maps have been updated, they can't run in the dungeon...please fix it

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uc0591 View Post
    Taverley dungeon maps have been updated, they can't run in the dungeon...please fix it
    Ah yes. i worked on updating this a few weeks ago but was having some troubles with the finding the floor trap... Hopefully if i work on it tomorrow, i can fix it. hopefully. luuls.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

SPS maps needs updating as a whole, try using another walk method, DDTM walking works nicely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Works until it gets to agil shortcuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can't wait for the other Air orb charger! My alternate main hasn't a high enough agility level right now and I can't be bothered to get it up. Great idea on script. Consider adding in Anti-Leech.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Vince Lombardi
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....t=newbie+guide
    Read through and followed all steps 3 times. Still doesn't get Simba scripting or any form of scripting for that matter. *retard*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information