Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone tell me whats wrong?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Akash, we are all telling you to read tutorials and learn, and to stop asking for fixes to antileech. Asking for fixes to antileech is a paradox anyways, it's there for the user to solve and if he can't then the antileech is doing it's job.

The problem is that you are skimming the tutorials for quick fixes to your specific errors, with the goal to solve the antileech.
    When in fact you SHOULD be reading the tutorials for knowledge and information so you can actually learn to script (at least basics) and then the fixes to the antileech will come with the knowledge.

Now, please STOP making threads and asking for fixes to antileech. The solution is to do what I said, not ask for help.

If this was any otter question about your own script or programming knowledge we would all gladly help you, but you are asking us to fix a script that is meant to work only for those who cab fix them themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I looked at almost 5-8 tutorials but i still cant understand.
    i know that im annoying but i really cant understand a thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back then I started learning, I read only 3 tutorials and I made my first script. There are many useful tutorials out there, especially the video tutorials made by Yohojo. You should really read and learn seriously, not just scan through the whole tutorial in a few minutes just for finding your own solution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information