Thread: Centra's Deep&Shallow Thoughts Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Centra's Deep&Shallow Thoughts Blog

I started a blog on wordpress and I was like.. "f dis shiz. Ain't nobuddy gunna read it." So I'm going to blog here. First it will be a copy/paste of my first wordpress blog. As I think, I will add to it.

Reason for Blogging
    Hello! This is my first blog! I am typing this for absolutely no one other than myself at this time. Hopefully I get the hang of blogging relatively quickly, and who knows? Maybe I can be a blogging sensation.

The reason I am starting my own blog is because I am often times plagued by the philosophy in my head. Sometimes it’s the ideas that could create the next miracle. Sometimes it’s a satirical bit about the hypocracy of society. Most often, it will not make chronological sense, because it stems straight from my thoughts. Who thinks chronologically?

I’m also hoping that I could meet some people that ponder the same thoughts and give me something new to chew. It’s not often I find someone that understands or even cares about the stuff I think about when I think deep.

I feel as if I should throw in some personal information. Not too personal, but… being unspecific, I’m rather young. Early collegiate. Possibly it is the youth and curiosity that motivates my deep thinking. I am also from the Middle West of the U.S. I live in a very small town. It is literally less than a hundred times smaller than the nearest actual city. And so begins my pointless posting that I will use only as an organizer for my thoughts if I find no one interested.
    I know the intelligence is high in this community, so I'm looking forward to comments and/or additional thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Somehow I read the title 'deepthroat&swallow' dirty, dirty, dirty mind....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You offer an interesting preface; however, I am more interested in these questions of philosophy you seek to discuss. To my knowledge, blogging is soliciting one's opinion to the internet and to a certain extent, the world. I would like to see what you have for sale - so to speak.
    Last edited by buffalozen; 06-13-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Grammar/Prose Nazism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I apologize for not checking up on this blog. I was under the impression that no one cared, so it's nice to hear some positive feedback.

So recently I have looked more closely into Lucid Dreaming. My goal is to train myself to wake my conscience mind up during a dream so I can construct a dream of pure awesomeness. Pretty much what inception was based off of. Most people can tout that they have had atleast one lucid dreaming experience. I hope to have many and remember my dream after I wake up. I'm going to give a brief synopsis of what I've learned.

Apparently, anyone can do it.
    People that believe they don't dream only forget what their dream was about.
    Lucid dreams are still uncommon even after practice, though they are far more likely to happen.
    There are ways to go from a meditative state, straight into a lucid dream.
    Through surveys, it has been concluded that most lucid dreams (especially for beginners) are about sex. (I wonder why. haha)
    Other stuff. Lol I've been researching it a lot.

If anyone cares more, I've collected a few links that give small guides on expanding dream memory and spontaneous control of dreams. I may even venture to buy a book (for a huge $37) so that I can have a life changing ability. I'm still unsure. That's a lot of money for what could possibly be the same free guides all around.

After becoming a practiced lucid dreamer, I will try to do the meditative dreaming.

EDIT: Also, since the school spring semester ended, my philisophical reasoning has nose dived. But if anyone wishes to venture into a discussion with a question of his/her own, I'd be honored with the opportunity.
    Last edited by Centrabot; 06-19-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Thread Information