Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C.W.I [Console Walking Include]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Cool C.W.I [Console Walking Include]

Console Walking Include

The Console Walking Include was created to help developers use Runescape's Console Command called "getcamerapos"

Console Walking is fast and very accurate, very similar to SPS / Reflection walking.

YoutTube Video

An Example script.

Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$i srl/srl.simba}
    {$i CWI/CWI.simba}

var
      TPA :TPointArray;

begin
      SetupSRL;
      ActivateClient;
      Wait(1000);
      CONSOLE_KEY := 'ยง'; //This is my Console Key

//WriteLn(C_GetPos); Uncomment to get your current Location.  
      TPA := [Point(3286, 3421),Point(3279, 3423),Point(3269, 3422),Point(3264, 3418),Point(3262, 3412),Point(3257, 3402),Point(3253, 3392)];
      If C_WalkPath(TPA) then
        WriteLn('Path Walked Succesfully');
    end.

All what user must do is, set "CONSOLE_KEY" to your own key (Key that you use to open Runescape Console).
    And make sure that Compass is North when Creating a path and walking it (Function will rotate it automatically)

I use GitHub to manage CWI, so everyone can fork it as much as they please, and help developing it.

GitHub https://github.com/HomeSRL/CWI

Direct Download https://github.com/HomeSRL/CWI/zipball/master

Extract to Simba/Includes folder.

Enjoy!

~Home
    Last edited by Home; 05-28-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Awesome! I'll definitely try this out in some scenarios and give some feedback

E: I'm happy to see that you included the path management without having to use the console after every point! Have you thought of adding an option to check the position after arriving at the last point to verify the walking worked properly?
    Last edited by Runaway; 05-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Runaway View Post
    Awesome! I'll definitely try this out in some scenarios and give some feedback

E: I'm happy to see that you included the path management without having to use the console after every point! Have you thought of adding an option to check the position after arriving at the last point to verify the walking worked properly?
    It will use console.. But it's fast and smart. Trust me

Well people can create an C_BlindWalk(Path). But I think it's up to scripter.

~Home

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I like this idea the only thing I'm a bit uhh on is the, Opening Console every time. Bit Bot like, but meh were all botting :P

^^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Home View Post
    It will use console.. But it's fast and smart. Trust me

Well people can create an C_BlindWalk(Path). But I think it's up to scripter.

~Home
    Oh, guess I missed something in the code 0.0

I'll write up a C_BlindWalk() when I get the chance. I'm fine with a generated path rather than a precise path

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Added video in to the fist post how it walks. (I made it walk around Varrock area before going to Bank)

~Home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This may sound silly but, is the spam opening/closing of the console 'detectable'?
    Also im about to try walking for the first time do you recommend this or SPS?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Wow this looks so cool. I will be following this for sure. Love to see what you will be able to do with it.

@Runaway... Love the new avatar, it looks sick
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

How do I get the points to walk to?

Do I keep calling GetCameraPos while making the path and recording the points - then put them into the path?

EDIT - doesn't compile for me. There are an invlaid number of parameters in the SendKeys function in this function:
    Simba Code:
    function C_OpenConsole :Boolean;
    begin
      If C_ConsoleOpen then
      begin
        Result := True;
        Exit;
      end;
      SendKeys(CONSOLE_KEY, RandomRange(10, 50));// <-- This line, should be three values instead of two
      Result := WaitFunc(@C_ConsoleOpen, 10, 4000);
    end;
    Last edited by Abu; 05-28-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Don't like the path walking, love the point walking though!

I had 6 or 7 point path which after seeing how it worked, I cut down to 3 points. Unfortunately (unfortunately in my case anyway) it tries to get to the furthest point away even if this means it's still within a building (and ends up looking at the wall of the building).

This was resolved by forcing it to walk to each point individually.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by honeyhoney View Post
    Don't like the path walking, love the point walking though!

I had 6 or 7 point path which after seeing how it worked, I cut down to 3 points. Unfortunately (unfortunately in my case anyway) it tries to get to the furthest point away even if this means it's still within a building (and ends up looking at the wall of the building).

This was resolved by forcing it to walk to each point individually.
    That's how the path walking works

And for, the other guy. It should compile, what version of Simba you have?

For getting current position. Call WriteLn(C_CurrentPos);

~Home

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Very nice Home. Keep up the good work!

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Guys, im new to coding these and was wondering the easiest thing to use for walking. Ive coded 2 very simple scripts which have been for 2hours+

But now I would like to code a script which has walking involved. So what would the easiest thing to use be? (This is for an rsps, idk if that makes a difference)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

And for, the other guy. It should compile, what version of Simba you have?

For getting current position. Call WriteLn(C_CurrentPos);

~Home
    The 'other guy'? Real nice

Erm, I have like the latest of the latest Simba's from here: http://l0.lt/builders/master

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After all of my path walk testing, I guess I don't really like this walking, although it may be very accurate for the point walking.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CephaXz View Post
    After all of my path walk testing, I guess I don't really like this walking, although it may be very accurate for the point walking.
    Why people don't like the Path Walking. But you like SPS Walking? (It's same)

And sorry abu_jwka

Then it should work :S

I have Simba Rev 984

~Home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Any walking method that is smooth and not laggy (Flight's modification of SPS_walkpath), I

will love to try it out. Don't know much of what this whole thing about console

is, but I'm pretty sure someone will make a tut soon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Looks really cool and functional, will test this out very shortly!

One question, is the constant opening and closing of the console detectable? If so, it's not very human-like. Looks effective though.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Instead of having it open the console everytime it walks a point, you can have it dist from the flag. I just tested it, it's very accurate and also you can leave the console open and click right through it :P

Constantly typing getcamerapos is not something I'd like my account doing :c

I was also testing to see if the getcamerapos information relates to the sextant/cluescroll stuff in anyway.. Meh I can't get the math down right lol.
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-29-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Instead of having it open the console everytime it walks a point, you can have it dist from the flag. I just tested it, it's very accurate and also you can leave the console open and click right through it :P

Constantly typing getcamerapos is not something I'd like my account doing :c

I was also testing to see if the getcamerapos information relates to the sextant/cluescroll stuff in anyway.. Meh I can't get the math down right lol.

Can you fork changes in github?
    And I would not like to make it click through Console, mainly because You need to create new Flag functions + They somehow fail a little bit.

~Home

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Why people don't like the Path Walking. But you like SPS Walking? (It's same)
    It's not. (I'm not a fan of SPS walking to be honest)

That's how the path walking works
    Do you mean path walking works by trying to walk to the furthest away point first? Or it walks each point individually in their given order?

If you mean it walks each point individually then it doesn't.

I'll draw a crude image to demonstrate my problem.

Key
    • Blue: wall of town/city etc.
    • White: wall of building
    • Red overlay: shows which parts of the minimap cannot be seen
    • Yellow: path

Ok, so basically, with console walking, for me it tried to go to the end point first (which just happened to be a few pixels off the edge of the minimap, which forced my character to chill by the town walls.

When broken up into multiple walking points, I was forcing it to walk from Building B to just outside Building B first.

Hope that explains the problem (I'm assuming it's a problem as you're coming across as if it's not suppose to be doing what it is).

(I personally think it gets less accurate with points further away from your position)

Regardless, I've worked around it and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Guys can anyone answer my previous post?

"Guys, im new to coding these and was wondering the easiest thing to use for walking. Ive coded 2 very simple scripts which have been for 2hours+

But now I would like to code a script which has walking involved. So what would the easiest thing to use be? (This is for an rsps, idk if that makes a difference)"

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by honeyhoney View Post
    (I personally think it gets less accurate with points further away from your position).
    This seems to be an issue not yet addressed. Whether or not Home's walking function in the include introduces randomness to the clicks, Jagex introduces randomness in minimap clicks to deter clicking hard coded coordinates. Because the console position is only checked at the start, only the initial click is truly accurate. The longer a path is, the more inaccurate it will become as you travel along it and Jagex's randomness causes you to drift.
    [10/14/13:19:03] <BenLand100> this is special relatively, just cleverly disguised with yachts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    This seems to be an issue not yet addressed. Whether or not Home's walking function in the include introduces randomness to the clicks, Jagex introduces randomness in minimap clicks to deter clicking hard coded coordinates. Because the console position is only checked at the start, only the initial click is truly accurate. The longer a path is, the more inaccurate it will become as you travel along it and Jagex's randomness causes you to drift.
    Well, it checks it everytime. Plus if the distance is 10PX from Middle of the Minimap it won't click.

When you take the Points. Have Angle High and Compass North.
    The Points will change if the Angle is Low or Middle Etc.

~Home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the include. looks functional and ill test it later. any scripts using this yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information