Thread: [Q] Tutorials & Name Change[Q]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [Q] Tutorials & Name Change[Q]

I wanted to get in cotact with an SRL Admin or Staff member about a few questions i have.

I want to become a SRL member and would like to try threw my VB.Net Knowledge. I planned on releasing a series of tutorials in the programming section to earn some respect and contribute to the SRL Forums. So my question is am i allowed to make a thread for each tutorial or do i have to try to fit them into 1 thread?

And I would also like to change my name because for 1 it relates to java and 2 its annoying to keep typing in..
    SE God - Gamer - Cracker - Java Programmer - VB.Net Programmer - Freelance Web Hacking - Marketer - Malware Analysis - BH -

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

There is a name changing thread already, you should try searching. And your nickname doesn't really relate only to Java.

But yes, you can make a new thread for each tutorial.

And you have to have a script in order to apply for SRL member.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It would depend on how closely linked the tutorials are, just use your judgement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    There is a name changing thread already, you should try searching. And your nickname doesn't really relate only to Java.

But yes, you can make a new thread for each tutorial.

And you have to have a script in order to apply for SRL member.
    Yes i saw the thread but this was mainly relating to making these guides. Now you said i have to make a SRL Script in order to be a member and can not do so just by posting tuts in a different language?
    SE God - Gamer - Cracker - Java Programmer - VB.Net Programmer - Freelance Web Hacking - Marketer - Malware Analysis - BH -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by putonajonny View Post
    It would depend on how closely linked the tutorials are, just use your judgement
    They would be a new lesson every thread but depending on how interested members are i could easily end up with 20+ threads.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

I would be interested in good java tutorial ,as I don't know much abut this language
    You can't become SRL member with only tutorials ,you need script too ,it's a rule. Anyway it shouldn't be hard to script in pascal if you know another languages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beginner5 View Post
    I would be interested in good java tutorial ,as I don't know much abut this language
    You can't become SRL member with only tutorials ,you need script too ,it's a rule. Anyway it shouldn't be hard to script in pascal if you know another languages.
    Yeah it wont be at all lol. I might just be going ahead and investing my time in learning but i figured it would be easier and more helpful to make tuts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by public_static_void_main View Post
    Yeah it wont be at all lol. I might just be going ahead and investing my time in learning but i figured it would be easier and more helpful to make tuts
    You can still get cups for being helpful and making tutorials. Here's a list of cups you can earn:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27792

Thread Information