Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dung Competition.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Default Dung Competition.

Yeah, you read the title right. A DUNG SCRIPT! Outrageous, right? Now, down to the nitty gritty, I'm not asking for the code. Just that you make the script, and video it working. Now for the even nittier, and the grittier, You don't have to make a full dung script, just c-- whatever you want. Floor-- Whatever you want the floors to be. As many as you want. Now, the prize? Well, the first part, you just made a dung script, and the second part, 10M. (I'm not exactly rich.) Well, Get coding!

P.S. Don't give me shit on how it'll be hard with color, and that it's impossible. No it isn't. Figure it out yourselves! (I'm taking part in this also)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Dude, 10m holy smokes!!!! That's leik so much geepeeee!

You're not being serious are you? In today's RS economy, most people wipe their virtual RS butts with 10m.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

I know. I only have 16M, and I need some for merching.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I listed some where it would take 2 month of non stop work and thats assuming every thing is doable within a pretty fast time.

So 2 month for 10mil? -_-
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mjordan View Post
    Dude, 10m holy smokes!!!! That's leik so much geepeeee!

You're not being serious are you? In today's RS economy, most people wipe their virtual RS butts with 10m.
    Well sorry Mr. RS Richy Pants...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Main View Post
    I listed some where it would take 2 month of non stop work and thats assuming every thing is doable within a pretty fast time.

So 2 month for 10mil? -_-
    No, It won't take you 2 months. it's only one floor, if you want.. I forgot to mention that the first one finished gets the prize.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Gathering the algorithem and solve one room type would take atleast a day or 2 to have it working well for any direction. Maybe the main room wouldn't be too bad but working on the algoirthem to store the room types as a temporary map / custom dynamic sps would take probably atleast 3 days.

Also 15 mil is only about 10 bucks (i'll give you that) but maybe have some one write a competition for something clever such as a dynamic player detection would worth that. But a dung would be require some one to make that aswell + 500 other things.

If you reallly want a dung bot. Just legit, its fun or try the epic bot or power bot ones. I personally never used them but you can probably find a lot of feed back to judge if its legit or not.

Making a dung bot with color isn't impossible, but its impractical. Jagex can break all of your hard work with a few "mis clicks" and there goes gf your script.
    Last edited by Main; 05-31-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You realize...10m is like $5 USD...right? That's not even a MONTH'S worth of membership..not only that, that's not even 1 hour of working at McDonalds.
    Last edited by b_lone; 05-31-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

People complaining about the prize, stop being silly. Like he said, the first prize is that you have made a dung script, second is 10m. Think of it as small incentive, 10m is better than a kick in the ass isn't it?
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

If it's "not that hard" then why don't you do it yourself?

Additionally, why do you post this instead of helping zmon in the requests section?
    Formerly known as Cut em2 it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Also you can legit to 99 dung at the same time period it take to make a dung script.

@xxTrolXX
    Everything I've said so far is not to attack you, I would never do that to a established member of this community. Its just making a script is a lot harder than you think and the alot of the stuff we said is true.

The only time I can see a dung script being made via request forum like this is when some one list all the algorithem for each room + overall step. But since this is a non for profit community, no one in thier right mind would do this for shits and gigglez.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

See this as a competition, not like if he hired you :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXTrollXx View Post
    P.S. Don't give me shit on how it'll be hard with color, and that it's impossible. No it isn't. Figure it out yourselves! (I'm taking part in this also)
    I see...

ps: Just wondering, how many different types of level 1 floors are there? It can't be that many right? (I am not participating...)

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

I am going to do it myself, also. I'm just wanting other people to do it. I said, also, that you don't have to give me the script, just a video of it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Main View Post
    Also you can legit to 99 dung at the same time period it take to make a dung script.

@xXTrollXx
    Everything I've said so far is not to attack you, I would never do that to a established member of this community. Its just making a script is a lot harder than you think and the alot of the stuff we said is true.

The only time I can see a dung script being made via request forum like this is when some one list all the algorithem for each room + overall step. But since this is a non for profit community, no one in thier right mind would do this for shits and gigglez.
    Thanks, Main. I understand, you're going to need to get the algorithm. We can help eachother with it. I did this to get people to work togeather, not for someone to actually do it themselves. Also, to show Timer that anything he can to we can do better.. (In Pascal) Well, I hope someone will take part in this.

Cheers!

~Troll

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Me and most of the SRL members are in university or working. Also we don't really play rs.

So finding a group of people would probably gonna have to be those younger SRL members or Jrs like Sin.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I said, also, that you don't have to give me the script, just a video of it working.

~Troll
    You know this is very impractical right? With some good editing, I could easily make a video of me playing ligit, under the false pretense of using a color bot...

Think about it.

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGupta View Post
    You know this is very impractical right? With some good editing, I could easily make a video of me playing ligit, under the false pretense of using a color bot...

Think about it.
    Good point.. Shit.. I guess you're going to have to post the code.. Sucks. Sorry guys.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

xXTrollXx. This is a ridiculous post. Stop making terrible threads and posts and giveup. Learn2pascal

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    xXTrollXx. This is a ridiculous post. Stop making terrible threads and posts and giveup. Learn2pascal
    Dude man CHILL! he's been working on a "repeat thingy" on his amazing flawless soul wars script for the last 3 months give him time man!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

This was beyond rude...

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I don't think anyone will be posting the code to be honest....

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Dude, how is this an outrageous post? It's possible. I know how to code in pascal, I'm not a srl member because I haven't applied because I've been busy. I'm done with my soul wars script. I got the repeat thingy. I plan to apply when sps gets updated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Dude, how is this an outrageous post? It's possible. I know how to code in pascal, I'm not a srl member because I haven't applied because I've been busy. I'm done with my soul wars script. I got the repeat thingy. I plan to apply when sps gets updated.
    I for one dont really hate the post, it was an honest and purposeful thread...
    Congrats on the soul wars though

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGupta View Post
    I for one dont really hate the post, it was an honest and purposeful thread...
    Congrats on the soul wars though
    He got banned for plageurizing.. AGAIN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information