Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying RSC Partyhats for RS2GP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Default Buying RSC Partyhats for RS2GP!

currently have 700m rsgp. can also pay with WU now (bought some lulz)

bought a few santa's and NCDS's Red H'Ween earlier :P

hoping to get a phat or two a.s.a.p so tell me what rsc phats u have for sale and i'll offer away...

add my msn if you can't find me... rsgp.trader@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by Neros; 06-21-2012 at 07:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    LSD RuneScape will be fun :P We must try some acid to see if it cancels the effects out.
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

it worth wayy more than that. And I do believe no one will sell it for you unless irl as not even max cash can do it.
    You gotta go to the veteran world too but you probably know that already.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

im an rsc veteran. and actually rscgp is priced at rsc-2m:1m-rs2gp and partyhats range from 125m-270m rsc. so yeah :0

edit: i know the market prices, otherwise i wouldn't post about RSC rares.
    LSD RuneScape will be fun :P We must try some acid to see if it cancels the effects out.
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

rsn?
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Wow didn't know RSC items/gp still have worth? Hardly anyone still plays RSC (<1000?), so why would there even be high demand for RSC items/gp? There isn't much u can do with RSC gp (extremely hard to find buyer?) whereas RS2 gp can be readily converted to real $.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I have a green mask iirc, if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riwu View Post
    Wow didn't know RSC items/gp still have worth? Hardly anyone still plays RSC (<1000?), so why would there even be high demand for RSC items/gp? There isn't much u can do with RSC gp (extremely hard to find buyer?) whereas RS2 gp can be readily converted to real $.
    the community who play, still play in-depth, and there's a tightly knit network of us RSC players, it's true rares have no real use, i just want to finish building my RSC rare set lol

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    I have a green mask iirc, if you're interested.
    much would you be willing to sell that for?

Edit: i urge people to check their classic accounts for rares, just try to login to classic with your membs accounts and find a bank, will be draynor if ur at lumby (duh)
    i'll buy some rs2gp and buy your RSC rares if you have lol.
    Link For Classic
    http://www.runescape.com/classicapplet/playclassic.ws
    Last edited by Neros; 06-16-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Turns out I have a red mask instead of green.

I've also got just obver 3m rsc and dragon weapons if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

PM'd you again, really interested
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I can vouch for Neros here. He went first, everything was very smooth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    I can vouch for Neros here. He went first, everything was very smooth.
    cheers man. some people could have been holding back over the trust thing

so many views, so little activity lol

GO TRY AND LOGIN TO RSC ON YOUR MEMBERS ACCOUNTS.
    Last edited by Neros; 06-17-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

I am lvl 11 combat and got only 2k in rsc t_t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenia View Post
    I am lvl 11 combat and got only 2k in rsc t_t
    lol you tried though, kudos

you should play around with your account, rsc is so much more rewarding than rs2 :P
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a Santa Hat if you're interested, PM me I wont check back on this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

PM'd
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Withdrawn, Neros attempted to scam me with a false middleman
    Last edited by Ashihtaka; 06-22-2012 at 05:49 AM.
    118/120 Dungeoneering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Main View Post
    rsn?
    missed this, i'll PM you it, dunno if i should openly give it out lol
    Back To Play & Bot RS07

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do NOT trade with Neros, refused to use Sythe or any other site for trade protection, demanded I go first then continued to create a false Middleman under Shay a.k.a S1n's username in an attempt to scam my items - went first to a trusted member earlier in this thread for a small item in order to flaunt his false "trusted status since he already had a vouche on SRL" in order to scam larger amounts. This was done via his msn: rsgp.trader@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by Ashihtaka; 06-22-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    118/120 Dungeoneering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Do NOT trade with Neros, refused to use Sythe or any other site for trade protection, demanded I go first then continued to create a false Middleman under Shay a.k.a S1n's username in an attempt to scam my items - went first to a trusted member earlier in this thread for a small item in order to flaunt his false "trusted status since he already had a vouche on SRL" in order to scam larger amounts. This was done via his msn: rsgp.trader@hotmail.co.uk
    LMAO. i don't use sythe because i don't fucking use it. sythe is no trade protection, it's a market of scammers. that's also why i told you to go first, because i don't trust anyone from their crappy forum.

the "false middleman" has been on my MSN list for months and manipulated me into believing it was Shay. Guess where he's from... yeah that's right Sythe.

i also went first for a £300 phat trade. to someone else who will remain un-named.

DON'T GO AROUND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

iv'e already discussed the matter of the imposter with Shay himself and we are clearing it up later today. i DO NOT want my reputation tarnished. it's a good job we didn't trade or i would have lost $700 in that trade to him.

i apologize for whatever mishaps went on yesterday. believe you me the situation will be resolved.
    in no way, shape or form was i attempting to scam you. i was about to come on MSN and discuss the trade as we said yesterday.
    Last edited by !_1337_!; 06-22-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by !_1337_! View Post
    DON'T GO AROUND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
    i apologize for whatever mishaps went on yesterday. believe you me the situation will be resolved.
    in no way, shape or form was i attempting to scam you. i was about to come on MSN and discuss the trade as we said yesterday.
    Do NOT speak as if I was at any fault whatsoever
    Your apology is definitely not accepted as you had not contacted me about this earlier - You logged out of msn after I agreed to show you the items and stated I would not be trading without an email from Shay himself on SRL, in which this alleged imposter who you said you knew for ages said he couldn't. You did not have the courtesy to tell me about this alleged imposter until I posted about this event on SRL?
    I am able to provide the msn logs, and the time you logged out - you did not log back anytime soon afterwards.

Your defensive reply to this thread devalues your story here as I have dealt with several scammers as you have seen my vast sythe reputation and I can draw a behavioural connection. I won't even mention the fact that your account is suspended for reasons I'm unaware.
    Any clear minded user here would notice these defensive behavioural similarities with such replies as the quote "DON'T GO AROUND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS".

If you want to further reply, I will reply indefinitely with my prosecution against you unless you show a true apology.
    Furthermore,
    the "false middleman" has been on my MSN list for months and manipulated me into believing it was Shay.
    I find this difficult to believe, what fool, what idiot wouldn't suspect something wrong after no talking, no friendly interaction for MONTHS at all from this website where Shay is most well known?
    Last edited by Ashihtaka; 06-22-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    118/120 Dungeoneering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

im not speaking like you were at fault, i already said it was me,

if your going to be an ass then fuck you. sythe rep means nothing here incase you aint noticed this is www.villavu.com

i don't use my msn often either, so that's why. if you want to believe im a scammer, that's fine. just don't start obsessive hating on me.

i go first in usually every trade i make, i didn't do it with you because your a sythe member and last time i was at sythe 9/10 people tried to scam. so i grabbed the first person on my msn who was reliable and it happened to be an imposter.

do i have to say sorry anymore? i could of lost $700 yesterday too y'know. not just you.

edit: your sythe rep means nothing to me because i don't use the site and for all i know it could be false feedback.

in example:
    yesterday the most trusted person on powerbot got banned for scamming, he had over 4000 positive feedback. so your 20 or so vouches on a thread mean nothing. just like mine mean nothing.
    Last edited by !_1337_!; 06-22-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im not speaking like you were at fault, i already said it was me,

if your going to be an ass then fuck you. sythe rep means nothing here incase you aint noticed this is www.villavu.com

i don't use my msn often either, so that's why. if you want to believe im a scammer, that's fine. just don't start obsessive hating on me.

i go first in usually every trade i make, i didn't do it with you because your a sythe member and last time i was at sythe 9/10 people tried to scam. so i grabbed the first person on my msn who was reliable and it happened to be an imposter.

do i have to say sorry anymore? i could of lost $700 yesterday too y'know. not just you.
    I've said what I had to say, and anyone who reads this thread is free to judge the story.
    The reply you just posted shows that you have no decent argument against me, using profanities to end this. I will leave it at this as I don't wish to associate with you anymore.
    Like a scammer, I suspect you to further reply to this to try and clear your name still, and further reply to this even after I said I'm done with you.
    118/120 Dungeoneering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

or i could just turn around and go.

No. i thought he was legit and got proved otherwise. your butthurt and are trying to make out i have scammed you or atleast attempted. which is not the case. your paranoia from sythe shows.

of course i have no decent argument against you. YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.
    there shouldn't even be an argument.

i didn't do anything wrong except nearly get us scammed by someone. i accept responsibility for that.

what do you want me to do. polish your boots?
    i logged off because i had too, i told you i needed to go for weed.

honestly, your portraying this all wrong and making me out to look like a scammer. which is wrong because i didn't even attempt to scam you... how am i a scammer when someone was deceiving us both?
    Last edited by !_1337_!; 06-22-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Ashihtaka do you have picture proof?
    Of him saying "i know this shay guy for ages" or whatever is the correct saying...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neznam View Post
    Ashihtaka do you have picture proof?
    Of him saying "i know this shay guy for ages" or whatever is the correct saying...
    just updated the other thread with an explanation of that part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information