Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place To Buy RSGP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

You can also try Powerbot only people that are highly trusted tho like lester,buster,ironhide ect..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WeBot4u View Post
    You can also try Powerbot only people that are highly trusted tho like lester,buster,ironhide ect..
    Majority of the powerbot users are also using Playerauction. I am also one of them tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I think all Jr Members SHOULD have access to black market if I recall correctly.
    I also have no access to the BM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffcfoo View Post
    I have some money in paypal and I would like to buy some Runescape Gold with the some real money, anyone know a good website for that?
    I would try Some of the great shops at Pbot! but u need some fb. I sell RS Gold but currently am sold out

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaji View Post
    I also have no access to the BM
    I think you just can't find it as it was moved from the top of the page to the runescape section under the section "runescape guides" and above from "banned from rs".
    If you still can't see it, PM an admin, surely they'd give you access.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neznam View Post
    I think you just can't find it as it was moved from the top of the page to the runescape section under the section "runescape guides" and above from "banned from rs".
    If you still can't see it, PM an admin, surely they'd give you access.
    Admins should update it so that it can be viewable for everyone... and that users wont bother them about it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Namie19 View Post
    Admins should update it so that it can be viewable for everyone... and that users wont bother them about it.
    It's a safety precaution to keep the BlackMarket open only to Jr Members +. I suppose they don't want this place to be a spawning location for scammers like other sites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

It's a safety precaution to keep the BlackMarket open only to Jr Members +. I suppose they don't want this place to be a spawning location for scammers like other sites.
    fair enough! so PMing the admin is like the verification.
    btw lastly does the forum also have official middleman?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

I don't have access to BM :S

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t4q View Post
    I don't have access to BM :S
    You need 300 posts, as previously stated.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

fair enough! so PMing the admin is like the verification.
    btw lastly does the forum also have official middleman?
    Oh no no you've got me wrong. I was referring to Lalaji who is a SRL Member and should have access to the Black Market but doesn't, and should PM an admin to fix that.

To get access you must be registered at least 6 months and have 300+ posts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

so lets say if i were to message a trusted member of the srl developement team they would sell me EOC gold for irl
    Edit; just checked out player auctions i saw a h mask for 60 bucks dosent sound legit TBH
    Last edited by happy hippo; 04-18-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

i find RID market trustable. only buy from those with verified merchants or at least veteran there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

I'd buy from someone with high reputation on Player Auctions (www.PlayerAuctions.com), some of them make a living selling gold and wouldn't risk their reputation by stealing from you, especially if its a small amount. In addition, Player Auctions are a broker...so they only release money to the seller when the transaction is complete and you verify that you have received the gold! I've personally used multiple sellers on there and have became quite friendly with a few of them.
    <3

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Buy from me Cheap cheap cheap

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Oh no no you've got me wrong. I was referring to Lalaji who is a SRL Member and should have access to the Black Market but doesn't, and should PM an admin to fix that.

To get access you must be registered at least 6 months and have 300+ posts.
    ohh I see, I really got mix out. But thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by happy hippo View Post
    so lets say if i were to message a trusted member of the srl developement team they would sell me EOC gold for irl
    Edit; just checked out player auctions i saw a h mask for 60 bucks dosent sound legit TBH
    Most likely they will make a transaction with you if you are deem trustworthy for them.
    At PlayerAuctions, it would be much better to look at the feedback from the seller before you judge if its legit or not. majority of the users there, needs to go on a process of verification before they can post an offer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

ohh I see, I really got mix out. But thanks for the info!

Most likely they will make a transaction with you if you are deem trustworthy for them.
    At PlayerAuctions, it would be much better to look at the feedback from the seller before you judge if its legit or not. majority of the users there, needs to go on a process of verification before they can post an offer.
    What's the verification process is That Like Vouches

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

a few years ago when i botted RS with nexus, i used to sell on sythe rsbots etc but got charged back a few times. i moved to player auctions and got slightly less but the verification of sale method, at least back then, was that the seller was required to record giving the RSGP to the account name that the buyer provided. if the buyer disputed the seller had a video showing them giving it to the account with the EXACT name that was given.
    if the seller didnt give the gold then the buyer would dispute and when no video evidence was given PlayerAuctions refunded the cash.

Not sure what its like now but it was great to sell on, no worries of charge backs and the reason you payed a small fee to PA was they insured you against charge backs.
    Last edited by EngageTheRage; 04-25-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

What's the verification process is That Like Vouches
    The verification process in PA is that you have to contact them and present some valid issued IDs. You could try it yourself, creating an account in PA is easy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

The verification process in PA is that you have to contact them and present some valid issued IDs. You could try it yourself, creating an account in PA is easy.
    ok then i mighyt stat selling gp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

ok then i mighyt stat selling gp
    Good luck with your trades. And just a TIP, they have a 24/7 live chat support. I always go there when I am getting confuse within the site. The good thing about them is they answer your questions very quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Best place to buy would be Player Auctions or just buy from respected members on forums like these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Playauctions is the only non-scam guaranteed way of buying gold. I have made 20 purchases, bought over 800m from player auctions and got every cent within 5 minutes of placing the order every time

Note: When making the purchase, i highly recommend using paypal. DO NOT USE THE STANDARD CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PAYMENT METHOD.
    I will repeat: Do NOT use the standard credit card processing payment method. Doing this bascially boils down to you sending all of your debit card info to an underground Chinese company. they will have every piece of information they need to make an unauthorized purchase with your debit card. the card number, the expiration date, CVC code, your full name and full address. Always use paypal.
    I will confirm, that I use to use the standard credit card processing payment method and playerauctions deducted $10 from my bank account to purchase a game from steampowered.com - i had never even heard of steampowered.com until i noticed it on my bank statement and disputed the charge.
    Other than that, they are the best place to buy gold. if you want to send your debit card info to the Chinese, well that is your stupidity lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Problem with PA right now is that it looks like theyre price quite high ... $0.45/m ... I heard the prices were closer to $0.25-$0.30/m ...

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by digitalninja View Post
    Problem with PA right now is that it looks like theyre price quite high ... $0.45/m ... I heard the prices were closer to $0.25-$0.30/m ...
    0.30-0.35 atm

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information