Thread: Wilderness Agility Course Bot Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Lightbulb Wilderness Agility Course Bot Help

Hey guys im currently trying to trian my agility to lvl 70 and i keep failing the Ape Toll agility course way to much and ive noticed im better off in the Wilderness Course but ive noticed there no good Bot/Script that i like/ works.
    So I've deiceded that im gonna make my own script to so it can work and Im completely dont know what/where to start off!!!
    Im a complete noob i dont know anything of Scripting im asking for help you guys im hoping you guys can teach me!!!
    Like i want to know which tutortuial/videos do i watch.
    I Want my script to be almost perfect and im wondering if you guys could be able to teach a noob like me that deosnt know anything about scripting and etc..
    I want my script to eat (cakes perferablly)

So can anyone teach me (the noob at scripting) to make a wilderness agility course script anyone plz.
    Tell me where to start of step by step plz
    By the way should i wait after the new combat system because can it mess up the script ???

Ps: If i do learn to make the script i promise you guys it would be the best on hands down
    Last edited by kenddy3; 07-03-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

well i am always willing to help anyone via skype. but thats only if you actually want to learn :P so feel free to hit me up on skype ANYTIME u want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This isn't exactly the best place to post this but...
    I recommend checking out the beginners tutorials section to get started as there are many good tutorials to choose from.

It is very possible for you to eventually make a perfect script but you have to learn first
    Mostly Inactive, School

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kenddy3 View Post
    Hey guys im currently trying to trian my agility to lvl 70 and i keep failing the Ape Toll agility course way to much and ive noticed im better off in the Wilderness Course but ive noticed there no good Bot/Script that i like/ works.
    That kinda made me sad lol. Well, I too found that there's no wildy course script that I liked (most of them are working), so I decided to make one.

I think its better off starting with scripts that are easier. Personally don't think this script is a good script to start off.

Thread Information