Thread: Epicbot - I need some thoughts on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Post Epicbot - I need some thoughts on this.

Hey Simba community, I know this is another Epicbot related thread, and there are far too many on this website. First and foremost I just want to say im sorry for posting another one. On to my main point, I've loved and use Simba as much as I can, and it never ceases to satisfy my botting needs, however, when there is a skill for example Hunter, simba some how cannot suffice. So I was thinking of using Epicbot. I've looked over their scripts and some of their reviews and some of them state that they were hacked. Is this true? Or is this some 12 year old who fell for a phishing email and gave their account info without their knowledge? Here's a few reasons why I brought this up.

1)They have really bad reviews.
    Like I said up top, a lot of people have said that Epicbot has hacked their account and stole their information. A few examples are Here:
    i)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQ-inOBUzI
    ii)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW95X...eature=related

And im sure you can find a lot more throughout the net. Especially this guy, in our own community: ibotrsi

Thread Link: http://villavu.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-77234.html

2)They dont have paypal as one of their payment methods**
    **I know this reason may be totally out of this world, but it is just a thought. My belief is that they don't have paypal as a form of pay simply because if they do "hack" you, you wont be able to take your money back. From personal experience I know for sure that Onebip does not offer refunds, back in the day with NEXUS...

(God bless the Snellmans, truly an inspiration to us all.. moment of silence...)

I tried to get a refund with Onebip and they refused to give one. probably because of the extra fees with it. As for the other payment options such as Payza and LR, im completely and utterally uneducated. Please correct me if im wrong.

As you can see from this picture, Paypal is not one of them.

So yeah, please let me know what you think, If i didnt care I would not have posted. Epicbot seems somewhat promising, especially their dungeoneering bot. Also if anyone has used or is using their dungeoneering bot, please let me know if it is actually worth it. And if they "hacked" your account. haha

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've used EpicBot before and never been hacked. That being said I see the whole community as extremely immature. I was tempted to buy dungeon bot a week ago but the lack of paypal support turned me away. Now I feel we are so close to the second bot nuke $30 isn't worth 1 week of botting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I never disliked epicbot, i just hated the community, I had never even tried using epicbot until pro dung came out, and I have been using it about 16/7 and haven't been hacked, and have been putting my password in but not pin, also never noticed a different IP to my own.

From my personal use, epicbot does not hack. This is not saying that they do not have the ability to, or that they do not hack at all. In my opinion, if you use their free scripts, they may hack you, if you pay, they won't. That's the way I see it.

They don't use paypal because jagex can force them to tell them who has payed for botting scripts or something like that. Which is understandable.

Payza is the best I believe from what friends have told me, 1 bip seems to be double the price from I have read.

I hope I stayed on topic! Goodluck!
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I'm 21 years old. Im very good with keeping my computer safe. I dont fall for obvious scams in emails or links sent to me in emails. I was hacked by epic bot on my noob account.

How do I know?: I used bots on two of my accounts. I used Simba on my main, and epicbot on my Noob.. Why did I do this? Because i knew my main account was safter with simba than it was with epicbot. So i botted on my noob with epicbot. A few weeks after I had started using epicbot, my noob account got cleaned for everything. they didnt just take the cash pile, they sold the stuff in my bank that wasnt worth much.. My main account, which I had used Simba on, remains to this day untouched, unhacked.

Also, a friend of mine, about a year back, used epicbot to bot. he only used epicbot. he never used powerbot or rsbuddy because he didnt know about them. What im trying to say is that epicbot was the only program on his computer that could have deemed his computer at risk. His runescape account was cleaned after a few months of using epicbot as well, and thats even when he bought and paid for scripts.

Some people may go a year without getting hacked by epicbot, some people may never get hacked by epicbot. its just a matter of luck if they choose your account to go into. Epicbot will hack your account, if they choose to. they might skip over your name and get the guy below you on the list. I am computer savy enough to know that the only malicious computer programs i could have downloaded to get my runescape account hacked, was EpicBot.
    Last edited by exilednoob; 07-04-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would never reinstall it unless I wanted to use the dung bot.
    Mostly Inactive, School

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Now I'm not trying to defend EpicBot at all, but some people new to botting will accuse simba of hacking them here as well. You're going to have careless people everywhere and ofcourse they are going to blame an external source and not their own carelessness.

I too have heard many stories of EpicBot. Don't know which to believe anymore. However since I have absolutely no interest in using any other for of bots other than our very own here at simba, I could careless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I used epicbot for months, until i found simba. I was never hacked nor had any issues with them. Their RSGP for Scripts payment method is also reliable, i bought their livid farm script, and within 5 minutes i had met the guy, in-game, paid, and had my script. I really have nothing to complain about epicbot except their higher ban rate because they are reflection and that they dont work after an update. >.<

Signature by: Vinyl Scratch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Well first of all, I just I want to say thank you for all comments you all have posted. They greatly informed on Epicbot and it's use of a Runescape bot. And I think I will decide not to use this program. No offence any of you who DO use it, i just can't risk my entire account and it's bank.

However, I am contemplating to use their dungeoneering bot, seeing that dungeoneering does not require any items on the account whatsoever. So I can technically have no items in my account and just run that one bot until i achieve my desired level.

Also I know this is totally Off-Topic of my Thread regarding Epicbot, But how about
    PowerBot? I would sincerely want to know what you guys think about Powerbot and it's use of a Runescape bot, along with it's community. Has anyone been hacked? Are the scripts reliable? Please let me know!

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as i know powerbot is a lot of the time, i found that most of the decent bots weren't in the bot anytime i tried to use it. Most of the time the OP would be like on its not there? It will be in the next update. I am using the EB dung bot atm, got from 85-91 so far, getting roughly 30k p/h. As said before the community is shit, full of wannabe mods or dicks. And with the nuke coming apparently id wait to see how it goes before buying.
    Currently Botting: Firemaking (67/99)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slone View Post
    As far as i know powerbot is a lot of the time, i found that most of the decent bots weren't in the bot anytime i tried to use it. Most of the time the OP would be like on its not there? It will be in the next update. I am using the EB dung bot atm, got from 85-91 so far, getting roughly 30k p/h. As said before the community is shit, full of wannabe mods or dicks. And with the nuke coming apparently id wait to see how it goes before buying.
    Im mainly interested in getting tokens for the Dungeoneering bot, currently im lvl 86 Dungeoneering, Also do you keep your account stripped when you use Epicbot? Yeah.. Alot of people have posted regarding their terrible community, I myself don't know much, Im not active in their website, I just signed up a few hours ago, but I did a little research, and now im hesitant. The dungeoneering bot is intriguing though. As for bot nuke, that you stated at the end of your comment, Could you link me where you got the information about it coming? This is the first time i've heard of Optimus coming so early. I though it'd be coming around September-October-ish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I stripped it of cash just incase, i didnt give it my pin and i never type my pin using their client but I've used it for the last two months and none of my accounts have been hacked. I think most people get hacked by trying to download files offering the pro script free, but i can only assume this.
    Currently Botting: Firemaking (67/99)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I'm not sure is that virus on my pc that on my registery code... There seems to be some kind keylogger i quess because it start always when pc start again. ANTI virus wont detected it i dont know why... But in my eyes it seems to be keylogger because the backround progam were from epicbot.
    AND ofc epicbot itself wont have any viruses BUT installion does have pub.agent.cb or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you're going to use a different bot, i'd highly reccomend powerbot over epicbot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 321 View Post
    if you're going to use a different bot, i'd highly reccomend powerbot over epicbot
    what is your argument? please don't leave us guessing as to what your opinion is,and why you found this. after all, we are all entitled to one right?
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 321 View Post
    Yes, please elaborated more on why Powerbot is a better bot than EpicBot. Dont get me wrong guys, I LOVE Simba, Its just some scripts are not here, while some are in Powerbot/Epicbot. For example, Dungeoneering. If there was a bot for dungeoneering then I wouldnt even consider using these alternate programs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

there is no proof power or epic bot hacks, otherwise they'd be down by now.

But if plenty of people tells you that they've been hacked/banned by it, i wouldn't use it myself.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone that gets hacked from EB looks new and usually has 1-3 posts. They do not accept paypal as paypal has a court order to send the information to jagex. Payza is fast and works (works in the states). EB does not hack you, if you download the bot from youtube, which is what tons of people do, then your screwed. Ive been using EB forever, and never had any issues from them. This site on the other hand, doesnt compare to EB. I have tons of problems on this site and the users never help. They just say pm me, then they send me tons of link to other sites.
    Dont have a signature guys. Mods threaten to ban you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oneshadow View Post
    Everyone that gets hacked from EB looks new and usually has 1-3 posts. They do not accept paypal as paypal has a court order to send the information to jagex. Payza is fast and works (works in the states). EB does not hack you, if you download the bot from youtube, which is what tons of people do, then your screwed. Ive been using EB forever, and never had any issues from them. This site on the other hand, doesnt compare to EB. I have tons of problems on this site and the users never help. They just say pm me, then they send me tons of link to other sites.
    ^ That seems to be the best review you will get, aside from what has been said--I have never used EB but from this review it sounds fair enough that EB doesnt actually 'hack' you its common sense and not buying from the actual dealer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm using epicbot for 2 years and have never been hacked and I doubt they hacked anyone.
    about the dung script, it's a flawless script, but not worth buying it anymore because of the July bot nuke.

Made by P1ng

Thread Information