Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SRL YouTube Challenge!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luke L View Post
    As for the prick part - the way you worded it sounded like you were talking to/about someone else .

But your post just doesn't make much sense - You say "obviously I don't report people from Villavu", how do you know which bot is someone here or someone from somewhere else o.o...

But when you say things like "other bots are competition", and "I report them if they are taking my resources" , How was I to take your post other then thinking the worst? If you do truly only report more aimed at the chinese gold farmers then you poorly worded it (which I do see you acknowledged). But like I said - Sorry if I did get hostile, but from the way it was worded I wasn't making too hasty of conclusions.

oh and last - But the advertising your business here is still kinda sketchy =p. I mean, posting on a competition thread that is asking for video editors, saying "anyone who wants a video edited can pay me RsGp" is just kinda...off. There are market sections on other websites for that .

+reped for admitting your wording and editing the post, glad you only report the gold farmers.
    Ohh no no, I meant that I sounded like a prick, don't worry about that.
    Well, villavu botters are much easier to spot. They're more about skilling rather than amassing bills to sell on websites at $1 a mill.
    You go to Soul Wars and I swear, everyone there is botting. But I don't report them because they're alching to level, or fletching to level. That I don't care about.
    But if there's someone who's world hopping mining ore, or killing dragons with the name "asdgsddsgdfa" chances are that I'm going to report. But yeah, you can't really get that info from what I said. I should have cleared that up.

I'll admit, I would have said pretty much what you said if someone else had said what I said (try saying that five times), so that's understandable.
    But yeah, keep business in the business section.

So, sorry we got off on the wrong foot!
    +rep for forgiving me!
    Sinking. Always. Sinking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends! (8)

Sing it with me!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Da Vinci View Post
    Ohh no no, I meant that I sounded like a prick, don't worry about that.
    Well, villavu botters are much easier to spot. They're more about skilling rather than amassing bills to sell on websites at $1 a mill.
    You go to Soul Wars and I swear, everyone there is botting. But I don't report them because they're alching to level, or fletching to level. That I don't care about.
    But if there's someone who's world hopping mining ore, or killing dragons with the name "asdgsddsgdfa" chances are that I'm going to report. But yeah, you can't really get that info from what I said. I should have cleared that up.

I'll admit, I would have said pretty much what you said if someone else had said what I said (try saying that five times), so that's understandable.
    But yeah, keep business in the business section.

So, sorry we got off on the wrong foot!
    +rep for forgiving me!

Sorry for the late reply, but haha yes it seems we believe the same thing when it comes to reporting botters, and no worries mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information