Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OpenGL.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Code:
    6BDDABB0  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1C44                     ASCII "wglGetExtensionsStringARB"
    6BDDABD6  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1C60                     ASCII "WGL_ARB_pixel_format"
    6BDDABE8  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1C78                     ASCII "wglChoosePixelFormatARB"
    6BDDABF2  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1C90                     ASCII "WGL_ARB_pbuffer"
    6BDDAC04  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1CA0                     ASCII "wglGetPbufferDCARB"
    6BDDAC0B  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1CB4                     ASCII "wglCreatePbufferARB"
    6BDDAC17  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1CC8                     ASCII "wglDestroyPbufferARB"
    6BDDAC23  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1CE0                     ASCII "wglReleasePbufferDCARB"
    6BDDAC41  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1CF8                     ASCII "WGL_ARB_multisample"
    6BDDAD37  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D0C                     ASCII "glGenBuffersARB"
    6BDDAD3E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D1C                     ASCII "glBindBufferARB"
    6BDDAD4A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D2C                     ASCII "glBufferDataARB"
    6BDDAD56  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D3C                     ASCII "glBufferSubDataARB"
    6BDDAD62  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D50                     ASCII "glMapBufferARB"
    6BDDAD6E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D60                     ASCII "glUnmapBufferARB"
    6BDDAD7A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D74                     ASCII "glDeleteBuffersARB"
    6BDDAD86  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D88                     ASCII "glGenProgramsARB"
    6BDDAD92  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1D9C                     ASCII "glBindProgramARB"
    6BDDAD9E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1DB0                     ASCII "glProgramStringARB"
    6BDDADAA  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1DC4                     ASCII "glProgramLocalParameter4fARB"
    6BDDADB6  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1DE4                     ASCII "glProgramLocalParameter4fvARB"
    6BDDADC2  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E04                     ASCII "glGetInfoLogARB"
    6BDDADCE  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E14                     ASCII "glGetProgramivARB"
    6BDDADDA  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E28                     ASCII "glDeleteProgramsARB"
    6BDDADE6  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E3C                     ASCII "glCreateShaderObjectARB"
    6BDDADF2  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E54                     ASCII "glCreateProgramObjectARB"
    6BDDADFE  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E70                     ASCII "glShaderSourceARB"
    6BDDAE0A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E84                     ASCII "glCompileShaderARB"
    6BDDAE16  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1E98                     ASCII "glAttachObjectARB"
    6BDDAE22  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1EAC                     ASCII "glDetachObjectARB"
    6BDDAE2E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1EC0                     ASCII "glLinkProgramARB"
    6BDDAE3A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1ED4                     ASCII "glUseProgramObjectARB"
    6BDDAE46  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1EEC                     ASCII "glGetUniformLocationARB"
    6BDDAE52  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F04                     ASCII "glUniform1fARB"
    6BDDAE5E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F14                     ASCII "glUniform1iARB"
    6BDDAE6A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F24                     ASCII "glUniform2fARB"
    6BDDAE7B  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F34                     ASCII "glUniform3fARB"
    6BDDAE82  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F44                     ASCII "glUniform4fARB"
    6BDDAE8E  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F54                     ASCII "glUniform1fvARB"
    6BDDAE9A  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F64                     ASCII "glUniform2fvARB"
    6BDDAEA6  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F74                     ASCII "glUniform3fvARB"
    6BDDAEB2  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F84                     ASCII "glUniform4fvARB"
    6BDDAEBE  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1F94                     ASCII "glUniformMatrix2fvARB"
    6BDDAECA  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1FAC                     ASCII "glUniformMatrix3fvARB"
    6BDDAED6  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1FC4                     ASCII "glUniformMatrix4fvARB"
    6BDDAEE2  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1FDC                     ASCII "glGetObjectParameterivARB"
    6BDDAEEE  PUSH OFFSET 6BDE1FF8                     ASCII "glDeleteObjectARB"
    All the ARB methods I got for now, there are more after some normal methods, but cbf to paste them.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    All the ARB methods I got for now, there are more after some normal methods, but cbf to paste them.
    Hey what did you use to get those? http://www.gamedev.net/topic/487333-...genbuffersarb/

According to that link, my OpenGL might be too new to use SilentWolf's stuff.. I'd have to port it to the GL that I have or use glExtensionSupported for backwards compatibility and to check if it exists. I really really don't wanna have to re-write the generator for those and to support multiple versions but I will if I have to..

I spent the last hour going through the glDLL that Jagex provides with their client and it doesn't have that.. At least not for me :S Their DLL is dated 2008.

Also I tried hooking those half an hr ago, it gives a massive stacktrace for multiple null pointers during initialization which causes the RS client to crash on my comp :S

What OS are you using? And if you know, what version gl?
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-26-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Do graphics cards matter vs what openGL you have too? I know some older ones only support like opengl 2.1 etc where mine supports 4.2, is it based on the systems installed version or what is supported?
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Do graphics cards matter vs what openGL you have too? I know some older ones only support like opengl 2.1 etc where mine supports 4.2, is it based on the systems installed version or what is supported?
    AFAIK, it's the system supported version. Either way, the hooks and functions I have now supports the latest GL. My laptop that I work on is fairly old as well but somehow has a newer GL. But as stated before, if I really really really have to then I'll re-write the generator to generate the ARB hook functions and just check if the extensions exist before using them (should get rid of null pointer crap for newer GL's) ={

Probably have to throw in a couple Ifdef's too for linux ppl soon enough but first I'll finish what I have.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-26-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

In addition to our PM conversation, I use OllyDbg for debugging. (with PhantOm plugin)
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Wow that sounds like a lot of crap, too bad they don't have some backwards compatibility in the newer versions (writing to their API wise) I really have no idea about any graphics API stuff at all..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARB_%28...ly_language%29

and I assume that is what your ARB is standing for

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Wow that sounds like a lot of crap, too bad they don't have some backwards compatibility in the newer versions (writing to their API wise) I really have no idea about any graphics API stuff at all..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARB_%28...ly_language%29

and I assume that is what your ARB is standing for

Yeah and it's architecture dependent style.. Meaning Nvidia cards would use NV_glActivetexture whereas the universal OpenGL.dll ships with glActivetexture and the 2002 version ships with glActivetextureARB, etc..

All the ARB, NV, gl functions are the same just different crap same usage. They all do the same thing. Sucks! :c
    I'm going to try it on a really really old comp for 2001 and see if those calls are made and if it'll adapt to my current glwrapper. If it does then the git will stay the same for now.. if not then it's probably a couple day's work to support all cards and versions.

They're supposed to ship with OpenGL.dll but frement mentioned Jaggl.dll so I'm going to check that first.

EDIT: Got it.. No need to make one for each architecture.. Just do like jagex do and export them so they all point at the same damn function.. Infact I think they did all the work for me :S If I'm correct, any calls to those functions should be redirected to my dll. I'll test first and if I'm correct, the dll will not need changing.. If I'm wrong I'll export the same crap as them.

EXT, ARB, and Universal GL all point to the same functions (hopefully).. notice the @values

EDIT: It doesn't point to the same functions.. Just noticed the addresses.. Time to re-write my generator then -______- It's ok though. Not tooo much work. Better late than sorry.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-28-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

hmm, that gives me more respect to game development then, mostly to cross platform game development

well again if you need my computer for testing or something let me know, I have (nvidia) GTX 680 so it should be a good example of what people will be using now - in the future to get your stuff working for that, good work though I'd blow up my house writing in graphics API's

oh yea nice edit, so I guess you could write it so it detects which set it needs so then it uses the correct pointer things to the correct function etc
    Last edited by grats; 07-26-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Tried that already.. doesn't work :S

EDIT: Fixed the ID's labelling problem:
    The algorithm is soooo bad.. Notice how the two Items in the invent have the same ID? I forgot what they're called :P ID: 71145.
    I've been busy with learning java for the past 2 weeks or so (during 4 week period, was on holiday aswell :P). I've been working on some stuff for TRiBot which uses OpenGL hooking aswell. I'm not sure if the hooks are open source but you could look into the docs.

http://tribot.org/doc/

It is normal that they have the same ID's as they have the same model ID's. What Trilez did is that he also put the RGB values there. It sort of looks like I'm advertising TRiBot right now but it is OpenGL and I've got a week experienec with scripting there now :P Here is an example of the inventory items http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QF8tqkNJl8

Anyways enough about TRiBot. I hope to learn some stuff about hooking within the next 1-2 years I guess, I still need to learn C++ and more java as my experience is just 2 weeks of reading and testing stuff. But I've been learning pretty fast I think, can't really compare it to others though. I hope to be able to hook by hacking the .jar or opengl/directx hooking in the future. Just to learn about that stuff even though Simba will probably have DirectX & OpenGL hooking included by then.

Good luck with this :P

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

For anyone willing to test it and see how far I got:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1owt183wo7grz3w

Instructions:

1. Download the Runescape official client: http://www.runescape.com/downloads.ws
    2. Install the client.
    3. Place the opengl32.dll from the mediafire link into the bin folder of the client. For me this is: C:\RS\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin
    4. Load the client. Switch to OpenGL mode.
    5. Press F11 to display stuff on the screen.

Optional:

If you do decide to login, press F1 - F8 to display different models/Items (Model ID's all set to 0 atm for ease of debugging/seeing what is what). DO NOT press F10. I forgot to remove it but it's for debugging and it WILL LAG YOU!

Again. F1 - F8 for different display modes. F11 to turn displaying off and on. Also note that if you see "double" text, it's not a mistake. It's rendering shadows by default since I turned it on inside the DLL. This can be optional at any time so that it doesn't show the font shadows. Also note that characters such as p, q, y, g have tails and thus they render lower than others.. they "hang down" which is why I call them "hanging" characters. This will be fixed hopefully.

From Euphemism on IRC:
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 07:12 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Man this is looking so good. Can't wait to actualy use this in scripts. It should make things much easier than with just colors.

Now time to test this

Edit: I did all those test while loged in, not in the menu.

A few F keys do not work proprely. I tested it on 2 computer and I get the same issues. First computer was a 4 years old Asus laptop and the other one ~2000$ desktop I built this fall.

F1 works (shows player)

F2 (partialy?) works
    It shows the models of scenery (building, walls, bushes) but not all of it. (Ex: In lumbridge, there is 4 bushes at the entrace of the lumbridge castle, where you respawn when you die. Pressing F2 will only display the models of 3 out of 4 bushes.)
    Also, if you run/walk with this display mode, it messes up the minimap, but it fix iteself every few seconds.

F3 is broke but when it display proprely it seems good.
    It only display Id's when in the prayer tab or magic tab and when the mouse isn't in the main screen, or over anything that is clickable (Ex: Melee protect, or any prayer button, the "run" button, any spell, report abuse button, "chat" button, game tab etc...)

F4 (partialy?) works.
    It display the model of the ground proprely all the time, but it also does the following:
    Display the models of the scenery that should be displayed by F2 (the parts that F2 doesn't display)
    Display Ids like F3 and has the same problem as F3.
    If you press F8 while viewing things using F4, some more Id's will be added (asuming you were already seeing Id by placing your mouse over something that can't be clicked)

F5, F6, F7 and F8 do not display anything for me.

F10... I do notice that it gets laggy when I press F10.

F11 works just fine.

This is what F2 looks like:

All in all very impressive work. Really reminds me of injection. I really feels like this is the way to go.
    My scripts:
    Advanced Barb Agility Course(outdated), MonkeyThieverV0.11, MahoganyTableV0.4(outdated)
    Questions? I bet that for 98% of those, you'll find answer HERE

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Ahh resizeable client. I forgot to adjust the offset. In fixed mode, all the keys should work. Also by the sounds of it, that sounds perfect. Why? Because models are drawn with different "Strides". A stride is the distance from one vertex to get to another of that same kind.

X to X = Stride + pointer;
    Y to Y = Stride + pointer * sizeof(...)

etc.. That is why some strides only display some models. I think NPC's are 24, etc.. F8 is supposed to show the 0's on all models. Also yes when debugging, strides can change which is why F3 fixes itself.

Some of the strides like F4 - F7 are for higher detail modes. Ones with Fog and stuff. Wondering why your pic doesn't have the 0's for the ID's though.. Does fixed actually show these ID's? Also what graphics card do you have?

ATI? NV?

C++ Code:
    case VK_F1: Stride = 12; break;
    case VK_F2: Stride = 16; break;
    case VK_F3: Stride = 20; break;
    case VK_F4: Stride = 24; break;
    case VK_F5: Stride = 28; break;
    case VK_F6: Stride = 36; break;
    case VK_F7: Stride = 40; break;
    case VK_F8: DrawAllStrides = !DrawAllStrides; break;
    case VK_F9: InfoDisplayed++; break;
    case VK_F10: LogCalls = !LogCalls; break;
    case VK_F11: Overlay = !Overlay; break;

F9 will not do anything atm.. F10 might not lag you because the file is set to be created on my desktop. I guess it just catches an exception instead but on my comp, it'll lag me till kingdom come. It logs 37k calls per buffer swap. F5 - F7 should only work on super high detail. F8 should really display ALL Id's. I'm glad it's at least showing models but disappointed that I see no ID's :c I'll test it on resizeable.

EDIT: Figured it out. The offset is different in resizeable. That's ok. I'll fix it for the next test release whenever that is.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Looks good so far. Brandon, where did you start learning OpenGL?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gala View Post
    Looks good so far. Brandon, where did you start learning OpenGL?
    I started on: 07-13-2012 on Nehe's tutorials, Soho's, looked at GameDeception for detouring and MSDN/OpenGL.org to get all function info.

That's about it I think. A couple others here and there but the ones above started me. Game deception doesn't help too much since it's all outdated but it's a good start to learn how to do wireframe for counter strike which is very similar to doing it here.

MSDN and OpenGL.org is the best places to find out what functions do and their parameters and when they should and shouldn't be called. Nehe's is legacy tutorials. Old but gold. Soho's is where I learned angles and matrices. Other sites I had to pick up the math from there.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

I started on: 07-13-2012 on Nehe's tutorials, Soho's, looked at GameDeception for detouring and MSDN/OpenGL.org to get all function info.

That's about it I think. A couple others here and there but the ones above started me. Game deception doesn't help too much since it's all outdated but it's a good start to learn how to do wireframe for counter strike which is very similar to doing it here.

MSDN and OpenGL.org is the best places to find out what functions do and their parameters and when they should and shouldn't be called. Nehe's is legacy tutorials. Old but gold. Soho's is where I learned angles and matrices. Other sites I had to pick up the math from there.
    Do you know any books worth reading? I like to learn from books

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gala View Post
    Do you know any books worth reading? I like to learn from books
    I'm not sure of any books. I have never actually read a programming book before. Perhaps someone can suggest one. I usually go with the hands on approach and trial and error to see how things work (I have the hardest time learning from books; hate reading). Once I do it hands on, it sticks.

I'll write up a couple tutorials on it when I get everything done I guess. That way if anything, someone else can start on whatever they want to hook or do/draw, etc..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ahh resizeable client. I forgot to adjust the offset. In fixed mode, all the keys should work. Also by the sounds of it, that sounds perfect. Why? Because models are drawn with different "Strides". A stride is the distance from one vertex to get to another of that same kind.

X to X = Stride + pointer;
    Y to Y = Stride + pointer * sizeof(...)

etc.. That is why some strides only display some models. I think NPC's are 24, etc.. F8 is supposed to show the 0's on all models. Also yes when debugging, strides can change which is why F3 fixes itself.

Some of the strides like F4 - F7 are for higher detail modes. Ones with Fog and stuff. Wondering why your pic doesn't have the 0's for the ID's though.. Does fixed actually show these ID's? Also what graphics card do you have?

ATI? NV?

C++ Code:
    case VK_F1: Stride = 12; break;
    case VK_F2: Stride = 16; break;
    case VK_F3: Stride = 20; break;
    case VK_F4: Stride = 24; break;
    case VK_F5: Stride = 28; break;
    case VK_F6: Stride = 36; break;
    case VK_F7: Stride = 40; break;
    case VK_F8: DrawAllStrides = !DrawAllStrides; break;
    case VK_F9: InfoDisplayed++; break;
    case VK_F10: LogCalls = !LogCalls; break;
    case VK_F11: Overlay = !Overlay; break;

F9 will not do anything atm.. F10 might not lag you because the file is set to be created on my desktop. I guess it just catches an exception instead but on my comp, it'll lag me till kingdom come. It logs 37k calls per buffer swap. F5 - F7 should only work on super high detail. F8 should really display ALL Id's. I'm glad it's at least showing models but disappointed that I see no ID's :c I'll test it on resizeable.

EDIT: Figured it out. The offset is different in resizeable. That's ok. I'll fix it for the next test release whenever that is.
    No it doesn't display Id no matter what, it will only display Id when I'm in mode F3 and only when the cursor isn't over something clickable.

I've now redone the test but in fixed mode this time. It fix some Id but it doesn't fix much else.

I got a geforce 570 gtx on my desktop, and a geforce 9800m gs on my laptop.
    Both with most recent stable drivers. Windows 7 on my desktop and windows vista on my laptop.

New test bellow:
    F1 Shows the models of players. Pressing F8 doesn't do anything. No Id's are displayed.
    F2 does the same as my previous test. Pressing F8 doesn't do anything. No Id's are displayed.
    F3 does the same as my previous test. Pressing F8 now display some more Id's IF the mouse isn't over something clickable.
    F4 does the same as my previous test, but also display some Id's with the same problem as F3. Pressing F8 add some Id's if the mouse isn't over something clickable.
    F5, F6, F7, F9 does not display anything.
    F8 does nothing most of the time.
    F11 works.
    My scripts:
    Advanced Barb Agility Course(outdated), MonkeyThieverV0.11, MahoganyTableV0.4(outdated)

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eska View Post
    No it doesn't display Id no matter what, it will only display Id when I'm in mode F3 and when I the cursor isn't over something clickable.

I've now redone the test but in fixed mode this time. I get the same issues I had in resizable.

I got a geforce 570 gtx on my desktop, and a geforce 9800m gs on my laptop.

Both with most recent stable drivers. Windows 7 on my desktop and windows vista on my laptop.
    Ahh kk I'll have to probably put some IFDEF's for NVidia cards. Either that or I exported something wrong..

Edit: Try this if you want.. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h9c53eorhuwvjm2

It should look like the below (Has compass angle in this one and a couple fixes) Only thing I can think of is that the keys aren't registering for you or I need to include NVidia support separately.:

Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ahh kk I'll have to probably put some IFDEF's for NVidia cards. Either that or I exported something wrong..

Edit: Try this if you want.. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h9c53eorhuwvjm2

It should look like the below (Has compass angle in this one and a couple fixes) Only thing I can think of is that the keys aren't registering for you or I need to include NVidia support separately.
    You sure you sent me the good one? Nothing changed. I get the same issues as before.

What do you mean by keys no registering? When I press the F keys, the models do change, but not exactly like your picture.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eska View Post
    You sure you sent me the good one? Nothing changed. I get the same issues as before.
    :S Yeah I'm sure. I'll just get on a friend's comp with a NV graphics card and see how it works. That's the only thing I can think of that would make it not display like that.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Wow, this is fantastic work Ggzz!

EDIT: If I get some time, I'll try to help test.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

Pretty cool work there!!!

I ran it on a nvidia graphics card; (not sure what each f key represents, but here's 3 that I noticed, in which definitely displayed visuals f1,2, and 4 iirc);

Edit: The first picture was kinda cool, there was a constant whirlwind of 0's around my player
    Edit2: F1 seems to freeze some id's/things? all the other f keys will delete the visuals from 1/2/4. don't have any item id's showing up.
    Last edited by Le Jingle; 08-05-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

This is on my desktop, geforce 570 gtx, windows 7, i7 2600k.

Fixed mode, all graphic option to the lowest possible.

F1:

F2:

F3 (while placing the cursor over something you can't click, else all id's becomes invisible):

F3 (with F8, while placing the cursor over something you can't click, else all id's becomes invisible):

F4 (while placing the cursor over something you can't click, else all id's becomes invisible):

F4 (with F8, while placing the cursor over something you can't click, else all id's becomes invisible):

For F1 and F2, F8 doesn't do anything.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Le Jingle View Post
    Pretty cool work there!!!
    I ran it on a nvidia graphics card; (not sure what each f key represents, but here's 3 that I noticed, in which definitely displayed visuals f1,2, and 4 iirc);

Edit: The first picture was kinda cool, there was a constant whirlwind of 0's around my player
    Edit2: F1 seems to freeze some id's/things? all the other f keys will delete the visuals from 1/2/4. don't have any item id's showing up.
    Yeah wireframe for the entire scene will spam you with 0's lol. Whereas wireframe for just a couple objects work fine. It doesn't clear the previous buffer that's y. Uhh if you want to see ID's, try clicking your prayer book then pressing F11 and see if it displays prayer ID's.

Also it seems I have reverse order byte problems :S Your text is black instead of blue =S. Looks like a card problem still. ATI cards are rendering it as cyan which it is. Yours is flipping the bytes for some reason. I'm just glad it at least displays the 0's though.

I'll check out different graphics cards before any releases of course. Both of you using a NV card and it renders as a teal sorta colour. Looks good though seeing as it shows all the models. It's probably something with my printing function as it's C-style printf for GL. I'll prob make it typesafe and use C++ as the entire DLL is cpp. Hopefully I can figure out why it prints like that while re-writing the printing.

@Eska at least it's showing the ID's now.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is, and always has, the problem is that I can't move my cursor, if I do everything is gone until I place it somewhere I can't click. I'll show you a picture in a moment.

For any button, or area where clicking will trigger an event, the ids becomes invisible.
    My scripts:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information