Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OpenGL.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eska View Post
    It is, and always has, the problem is that I can't move my cursor, if I do everything is gone until I place it somewhere I can't click. I'll show you a picture in a moment.
    It shouldn't have the problem if ported to Simba. Instead you'd be using Simba functions to communicate with it. So with that being said, I'm not worried about that part. I can fix that by using hotkeys instead of GetAsyncKeyState or using a different style of getting input so that will never be a problem.

Still I guess my code is a bit buggy but this is only the first of the DLL's so yeah. I'll make a list of all bugs and stuff and go through them.

EDIT: Investigating it now.. It's annoying me. Happening on my comp with an Intel Graphics card so I can fix it now.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-05-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I'm currently reading the code you posted on first post, RsHooks.cpp and Models.cpp, since that's where most of the magic happens, but like you said it's outdated.

If you could put the updated files once you get the chance to I'd love to read them and try to figure out exactly how it works. Might as well learn how it work since it's going probably going to be the future of (advanced) runescape botting.
    My scripts:
    Advanced Barb Agility Course(outdated), MonkeyThieverV0.11, MahoganyTableV0.4(outdated)
    Questions? I bet that for 98% of those, you'll find answer HERE

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Updated the git.. If you want to start, you might as well start with my notes that I made to myself while debugging and figuring things out:

https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLHook/...fo/GLNotes.hpp

It's sloppy but it's just a taste of what is to come really. You know the patterns in the notes, you'll understand the code.

And these are the hooks and some of the math involved: https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLHook/...er/RSHooks.cpp

The rest is in the matrix class and vector3d class.

Was planning on leaving the models and text recognition out of the source since I don't want tribot or rsbot using it. It has never been done before so yeah.. Might remove it tomorrow and keep that part private. I'm sorta inbetween on the opensource topic since I need it open source so other can work on it but at the same time need to prevent other bots from adapting it.

Some other stuff I've been doing around the net:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...-vertex-buffer
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ent-without-it
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...a-angle-opengl

http://www.daniweb.com/members/62366...mphost/threads <-- All posts I've ever made learning C++ and OpenGL.

None of my threads have been answered.. instead I've been told "not possible".. Well I've solved those problems already so it is possible.

EDIT: The hook generator: https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLHook/...kGenerator.cpp

That is going to be very important. Every time I hook a new function, the generator will generate the typedefs, pointers and structure of that function so you don't have to write it out. After all who wants to write 9k lines of code.

Also note: All declarations are in headers (.hpp), all implementations are in the bodies (.cpp).
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-06-2012 at 03:20 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thanks Brandon, I'll try to figure this out.

It's a bit overwhelming though, all that new stuff, never really looked into OpenGl or Directx before so I'm not expecting to understand this on a dime.
    My scripts:
    Advanced Barb Agility Course(outdated), MonkeyThieverV0.11, MahoganyTableV0.4(outdated)

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Thanks Brandon, I'll try to figure this out.

It's a bit overwhelming though, all that new stuff, never really looked into OpenGl or Directx before so I'm not expecting to understand this on a dime.
    LOL yeah it's a lot! To think I even wrote that stuff from scratch.. but yeah take your time. It'll come to you eventually by trial and error most likely.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

This is looking amazing! Earlier in the thread you seemed to be caught on the fact that ID's for certain objects were the same, however could you just use color + uptext to figure out which one is the correct one?

I have been waiting on Mato's DX Interception but he has been busy lately it appears!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzah View Post
    This is looking amazing! Earlier in the thread you seemed to be caught on the fact that ID's for certain objects were the same, however could you just use color + uptext to figure out which one is the correct one?

I have been waiting on Mato's DX Interception but he has been busy lately it appears!
    He's not going to use the uptext since you'd need to move the mouse to the object.

Right now he's only using the models of the item to make ID's but the issue is that jagex reuse many models for different items.

For example, talisman all use the same model. Only the name and the colour change. Same goes for runes, and I can't test but I believe all armor/weapon you can smith would also have the same ID too since they all look the same except for the colour. (Ex: Rune platebody = addy platebody = black platebody etc)

What he will probably do is create an algorithm that make an ID's using both the models and the colour of the texture, that way he'll be left with unique ID's.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

He's not going to use the uptext since you'd need to move the mouse to the object.

Right now he's only using the models of the item to make ID's but the issue is that jagex reuse many models for different items.

For example, talisman all use the same model. Only the name and the colour change. Same goes for runes, and I can't test but I believe all armor/weapon you can smith would also have the same ID too since they all look the same except for the colour. (Ex: Rune platebody = addy platebody = black platebody etc)

What he will probably do is create an algorithm that make an ID's using both the models and the colour of the texture, that way he'll be left with unique ID's.
    Ahhh, that true, if you are a member (I see Brandon is not) he could get an omni-talisman. But this just avoids the issue.
    Last edited by Hazzah; 08-06-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ahhh, that true, if you are a member (I see Brandon is not) he could get an omni-talisman. But this just avoids the issue.
    The problem isn't the model itself, it's when the same models is used for more than one item.

The omni-talisman model is unique, it's only used for the omni-talisman so not an issue. Also he can do the algorithm without being member since it will be the job of the algorithm to assign a unique ID to all objects it finds.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I am a member.. I just like to test on the noob account while my member account bots

Also for Intel/NVidia guys, it's actually a problem with my printing function. For now try this and let me know if ID's display at all. I know it's going to look hella ugly but it's not permanent:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2fn14vjv790fjkn

It's just for testing so that I can know if the ID's are good and if the positions are fine.. Then I can pretty it up a bit. I got it to show ID's on my intel and nvidia machines.. It looks really disgustingly ugly though but I pulled a quick jagex and rendered each character one by one instead using GDI not opengl.

I've tried 6 different compilers, 4 different machines + a couple friends'.. so I know it's not my code but rather the way each company's card renders -_-
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-06-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Now we're talking:

It seems like the B in "Banker" is messed up but I think it's just because the 'a' is overlaping it. The chat tab are also messed up for the same reason. Who gives a damn though it works!

F1:
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Now we're talking:
    YES!! So it is the cards -__- damn. Ahahaha that looks beautiful for code but ugly for eye candy. Either way I can now fill in all those 0's with their proper ID's and prettify the fonts/rendering later. Probably port it to simba first though and have smart or simba draw the ID's instead. I'll see. More than enough possibilities atm. I'll prob stick to prettifying it after I implement those ID's.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I just tried in resizable and made it full screen and it works for the most part. The only things that messes up is the position of the Id's on the main screen.

I know it's not meant to be used in resizable mode but I think I'm a pretty cool guy, I test stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I just tried in resizable and made it full screen and it works for the most part. The only things that messes up is the position of the Id's on the main screen.

I know it's not meant to be used in resizable mode but I think I'm a pretty cool guy, I test stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.
    I disabled resizeable in that DLL. The one on my comp has it enabled. I'll upload it when everything is good.

It's just the difference in byte offsets.

Example the client area in fixed is 765 x 553.

The offset is 224 on the vertical or Stride * I + Pointer.. Where pointer = a pointer to the first vertex.

Resizeable is 800 x 550 or something like that. And the offset is flipped. I have it fixed. Most likely I'll let simba specify an offset or else just detect client size and do it automatically (might be faster).
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Just came accross this wierd bug, i was just running around and the main screen zoomed. I got managed to take a screenshot. It then fixed itself after 3-4 seconds.

It's very frequent when you walk around. If you are constanly walking, it should happen at least once every 4-5 minutes.

I'ma go check some impressive stuff in the wildy, like lava or idk I'll find something.

Edit: I was heading to the wildy and I noticed that if you have more than one identical item, the ID will not display on all the duplicate ID except the first one.

Edit2: Lava is lame. Too bad.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

Here's some picks from the updated dll here on page 3, just thought I'd share;
    f1/f2/f3/f4/f5, respectively

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Getting models all vertices & coordinates isn't as easy as storing the pointer from glVertexPointer and iterating through using stride calculations.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Your results are getting better and better, keep it up

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Messing with your source, trying to make it compile as a dll. Damn I'm so lost lol. Time to go to bed though.
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

, This is looking sick last time I really checked was a few weeks back.
    Brandon you are doing loads ! +Rep <3
    Mat

^^

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drizilc View Post
    Getting models all vertices & coordinates isn't as easy as storing the pointer from glVertexPointer and iterating through using stride calculations.
    I know.. I was testing it a while back. I have to store all the data from the VBO which I left out of the source completely.

C++ Code:
    GL_EXPORT __stdcall void GLHook_glBufferDataARB(GLenum target, GLsizeiptrARB size, const GLvoid *data, GLenum usage)
    {
        if (BufferBound && CurrentBuffer.Type == target && target == GL_ARRAY_BUFFER)
        {
            BufferBound = false;
            CurrentBuffer.Size = size;  //use size and data pointer here.. I took it out.
            CurrentBuffer.Usage = usage;
            ListOfBuffers.push_back(CurrentBuffer);
        }
        (*optr_glBufferDataARB) (target,  size, data, usage);
    }

Every time it stores new data, I grab it. And btw, yes it is as easy as storing the pointer. Sometimes it isn't NULL and when it isn't null, I CAN use it to get the vertices. I've tried it already.

EDIT: Fixed the multiple items bug. I forgot to reset the vertex count. Thanx
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-06-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I like to mess around with stuff to understand how it works so I tried to compile your code into a simple win32 dll using VS2010 but I'm having trouble, I get 400+ errors. 95% of those are fake because they're in gl.h but still I'm not sure if I'm including all the file I'm supposed to or if you removed some source code. So far I only fixed 2 (I download glext.h because it wasn't in my computer).

In my project solution I included the following files:

Code:
    Commands.hpp
    GlHook.hpp
    Matrix.hpp
    Models.hpp
    RSHooks.hpp
    Vector3D.hpp
    Commands.cpp
    GLHook.cpp
    main.cpp
    Matrix.cpp
    Models.cpp
    RSHooks.cpp
    Vector3D.cpp
    It's the first time I try to make a dll in c++ (I've only done it in c# in the past).

What am I missing?
    My scripts:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I like to mess around with stuff to understand how it works so I tried to compile your code into a simple win32 dll using VS2010 but I'm having trouble, I get 400+ errors. 95% of those are fake because they're in gl.h but still I'm not sure if I'm including all the file I'm supposed to or if you removed some source code. So far I only fixed 2 (I download glext.h because it wasn't in my computer).

In my project solution I included the following files:

Code:
    Commands.hpp
    GlHook.hpp
    Matrix.hpp
    Models.hpp
    RSHooks.hpp
    Vector3D.hpp
    Commands.cpp
    GLHook.cpp
    main.cpp
    Matrix.cpp
    Models.cpp
    RSHooks.cpp
    Vector3D.cpp
    It's the first time I try to make a dll in c++ (I've only done it in c# in the past).

What am I missing?

The code on the Github uses G++ Backend not MSVC. So you can compile it with Codeblocks, Mingw, G++, etc.. I have a visual studio 2012 version on my comp somewhere I'll upload it later.. I'm working on getting character positions atm:

C++ Code:
    LOWEST ANGLE:

GL_VIEWPORT: {4, 165, 512, 334}
    GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99975264, 0.0091297952, -0.020280767, 0}
    {0, 0.91186345, 0.41049367, 0}
    {0.022241013, -0.41039214, 0.9116379, 0}
    {1819.2891, -308.66016, 5129.084, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99975264, 0.0091297952, -0.020280767, 0}
    {0.022241013, -0.41039214, 0.9116379, 0}
    {1819.2891, -308.66016, 5129.084, 1}

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99990994, 0.0055096098, -0.01223895, 0}
    {0.013421912, -0.41045669, 0.91178131, 0}
    {255.48047, -56.457031, 4179.0703, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99990994, 0.0055096098, -0.01223895, 0}
    {0.013421912, -0.41045669, 0.91178131, 0}
    {255.48047, -56.457031, 4179.0703, 1}

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99977756, 0.0086575896, -0.019231817, 0}
    {0.021090677, -0.41040236, 0.91166061, 0}
    {248.38477, -85.074219, 4242.6367, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99977756, 0.0086575896, -0.019231817, 0}
    {0.021090677, -0.41040236, 0.91166061, 0}
    {248.38477, -85.074219, 4242.6367, 1}

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99966991, -0.010546137, 0.023427004, 0}
    {-0.025691351, -0.41035816, 0.91156244, 0}
    {223.3418, -60.19043, 4187.3594, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:

HIGHEST ANGLE:

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99997616, 0.0060372208, -0.0033470246, 0}
    {0, 0.48486927, 0.87458664, 0}
    {0.006902942, -0.87456578, 0.48485771, 0}
    {3551.2305, 297.58008, 5957.9141, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99997616, 0.0060372208, -0.0033470246, 0}
    {0, 0.48486927, 0.87458664, 0}
    {0.006902942, -0.87456578, 0.48485771, 0}
    {3551.2305, 297.58008, 5957.9141, 1}

NEW POSITION:

GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99997616, 0.0027075345, -0.0063497927, 0}
    {0, 0.91986758, 0.39222905, 0}
    {0.006902942, -0.39221969, 0.91984564, 0}
    {-281.65234, -45.993164, 4131.0254, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99997616, 0.0027075345, -0.0063497927, 0}
    {0.006902942, -0.39221969, 0.91984564, 0}
    {-281.65234, -45.993164, 4131.0254, 1}

LOWEST ANGLE: Old Position
    GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX:
    {0.99960816, 0.010978992, -0.02574827, 0}
    {0.027991278, -0.39207536, 0.91950715, 0}
    {249.30078, -64.625977, 4174.7188, 1}
    GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX:
    {1.40625, -0, 0, 0}
    {0, -2.1556885, 0, 0}
    {0, -0, 1.0273149, 1}
    {0, -0, -405.46298, 0}
    GL_CURRENT_MATRIX_ARB:
    {0.99960816, 0.010978992, -0.02574827, 0}
    {0.027991278, -0.39207536, 0.91950715, 0}
    {249.30078, -64.625977, 4174.7188, 1}

The matrices you see corresponds to these views.. I attempting to get the camera position and look at from them all OR character position in the entire scene or world if possible with my limited knowledge on matrices.

EDIT: So.. with my limited knowledge of the Camera/Look-At matrix, I'm unable to get camera position/Look-At and therefore unable to get character position. If only I knew matrices and stuff a bit better then I'd have reflection walking down. The idea behind it was to hook the camera and grab camera data so that it simulate CWI. AKA Console walk which was invented by Home. Reason being is that every position in the GL world would be unique. Aka TILES! Just like reflection.

Anyway I won't give up on it but Tile walking is out of the question for now as I'm not smart enough ={ Sorry. Though I will keep my progress in the code as it's extremely hard to start over and I've gotten soooooo close.

Anyway here is the good news.. I've hooked all Vertex Buffers.. Well.. Most. Not all YET. Something is a bit iffy with my algorithm for grabbing the data. I think I'm using hte stride wrong. But anyway, for models with 24 stride it works flawlessly as you can see:

Now as I already said, my algorithm is a bit off so it isn't displaying all the vertices. It seems like it's skipping a few but the DOTS are the vertices. I know this because when I change the offset, it moves the ID location to my character's Beard. If I change it more, it points at the head and when I set it lower, it points at the legs or the middle of the tile on which I stand. It uses extreme pointers lol. It will get anyone lost easily so I won't be posting it on the git any time soon until I clean up or something.

Inother words, the amount of pointer inceptions used will make a sane man go mad trying to read it. I may use a nested reserved vector of pointers instead.

EDIT2: Removed Exporting Symbols from the g++ version. Also fixed a pointer going beyond array boundaries. Do not use the old versions.

EDIT3: I'm going to have to slow down on the vertex buffer.. Meaning I'll be making buffer hooks optional. If I don't, it'll display way too many vertices. Thus if Disabled, it'll return the vertex of the middle of the model + the boundaries it lies in. If enabled, it returns ALL vertices which might lag you like mad!

EDIT4: I've been ask to post a picture as proof that vertex hooking is possible.. On GameDev & stackoverflow and all the big names, I was told it was impossible. Silabsoft's code comment says there is no way to grab it. Tribot doesn't have it either.. Well here is picture proof.

My projection of them are a bit off but it works pretty flawless. Thus I've changed my mind and I will include vertex hooks + Middle Hooks. In other words, You can grab any point on an object AND you can grab the center point. I feel this is better than giving you guys the boundaries. If I give Simba a list of points, it will be much easier on the Simba side to just to TPABounds or something to get the boundaries (IF you ever need that anyway, most likely not).
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-08-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Oh I've also converted the entire project to support three compilers. Codeblocks, Mingw, and MSVC (All versions). I had to remove C++11 style code though.

So does anyone have a good idea of generating ID's for a vertex buffer or should I stick with what I had in mind?

This is probably the last step before I move on to porting it. I've given up on the Camera matrices so far.. I may come back to that IF I conquer my math background. I believe I'm pretty strong in math atm but it is never enough! 2 Weeks of matrices being self-taught just doesn't cut it.

Anyway if you guys have an idea of how I should checksum the vertex buffer, please let me know or else I'm going to stick to my own algorithm.

Basically you're given a size and a void* pointer to a vertex buffer (buffer that contains all vertices for a model) then generate an ID from that.

I may provide 3 ID's. My own and I'll finally take a look at how Silab did it and maybe implement that too.

Ohhh here is a nice one using my object filter:

Last edited by Brandon; 08-08-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I don't think you will get much help if you don't put it more simple. There might be some awesome math guy around here but he might not understand all that opengl stuff you are referering to.

This is what most of us probably understand from your posts:
    "Ok so brandon grab some opengl stuff data (lots of point and stuff), and then he want to use some mathematic formula on that data to know where the camera is (or is looking?), and then some more math to know where the player is."
    My scripts:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information