84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

I'll see what I can do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nice guide Sin! Personally, I wouldn't bind hood over platebody. Although I don't know anything about legit dungeoneering, hood is not as good as a plate when botting dung (35-99 with iDung is my experience)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Benny View Post
    Thanks bud really useful!
    Ouch, thats a big risk im not sure im willing to take. :\

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Personally, I always have cosmic runes bound makes dungeon navigation so much quicker
    Last edited by putonajonny; 07-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Yes, afaik, platebodies are the only good secondary binds in f2p ^^
    Actually
    I have a frac 2h and a frac longsword
    that way when i hit like a 200 and the guy is 5hp away, I pull out the longsword (because it has the best stats for 1 handed) and finish him off without having to wait for my 2h attack regen. IMO the platebody only adds a weakness as you become vulnerable to mages and you can find equipment everywhere.

Thats just my setup...
    sometimes I go with both my accounts and the one has a plate and 2h and my main has the 2h and longsword. I just bomb meds and get dat tome of frost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

primal plate or blood neck?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Depends on your other binds, you 100 DG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yh im 100+ atm my binds are primal plate, promo 2h, hex + arrows

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Nah keep the Primal Plate since you have a Hex.
    You need the defence against Rangers + Meelers, you can take out mages easily.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

awsome guide. thanks alot, will help alot of the dung noobs like myself.

sorry to hear bout the neg rep, people are d*****bags, i dont see how this is copyed and pasted from the rs wikki... its like 10x diffrent then the wikki guide i have read in the past. alot more informative. +rep

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Sin <333.

You obviously know my stats , but so i've been getting about 45-50k dung exp an hour on 6 hour runs (i've read somewhere that if you put your user/pass in the client, it'll bypass 6 hour. Have you got that to work?). I think I could get more because of two things i'm not doing..

1) Should I rush? You know i'm 115+ dung, should I rush like floors 1-30 on c1?
    and,
    2) If I set my quickprayer to turmoil, and have the bot use it, will that help my exp per hour? (Kiko says the bot handles the protection prayers on it's own and to set quickprayers as combat helping ones for the bot to use).

Thanks ye old dungeoneering master

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luke L View Post
    Sin <333.

You obviously know my stats , but so i've been getting about 45-50k dung exp an hour on 6 hour runs (i've read somewhere that if you put your user/pass in the client, it'll bypass 6 hour. Have you got that to work?). I think I could get more because of two things i'm not doing..

1) Should I rush? You know i'm 115+ dung, should I rush like floors 1-30 on c1?
    and,
    2) If I set my quickprayer to turmoil, and have the bot use it, will that help my exp per hour? (Kiko says the bot handles the protection prayers on it's own and to set quickprayers as combat helping ones for the bot to use).

Thanks ye old dungeoneering master
    I know you're asking s1n, but I have the same dungoneering level as you and I compared runs with rushing and without and I found that not rushing is much better. And having turm quick pray will help a lot on bosses since the faster the kill, the less chance of death.
    My goal to max cape #2:Here. Check it out

Previously Known As Liimujx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Someone want to smith me a prom 2h pretty pleaseeee?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Liimujx View Post
    I know you're asking s1n, but I have the same dungoneering level as you and I compared runs with rushing and without and I found that not rushing is much better. And having turm quick pray will help a lot on bosses since the faster the kill, the less chance of death.
    Ok thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Mjordan View Post
    Someone want to smith me a prom 2h pretty pleaseeee?
    No offense but I dont meet anybody in game for safety reasons. But I'm sure someone in dung smith cc will

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

No offense but I dont meet anybody in game for safety reasons. But I'm sure someone in dung smith cc will
    Well no danger here if you reconsider lol. I don't believe I'm a mod or anything

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well no danger here if you reconsider lol. I don't believe I'm a mod or anything
    Haha I know considering your a SRL member and all lol, I'm just overly cautious !!

OT: anyone able to beat the 6 hour timer with idung?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Haha I know considering your a SRL member and all lol, I'm just overly cautious !!

OT: anyone able to beat the 6 hour timer with idung?

If you have an iPhone or Android powered phone then just set up teamviewer and manually restart it every 6 hours. It's completely free and is quite amazing.

The 6 hour limit is fixed in powerbot by adding your rs account. But to be safe I would not do that in case they steal passwords. Just manually log in and restart it every 6 hours.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

If you have an iPhone or Android powered phone then just set up teamviewer and manually restart it every 6 hours. It's completely free and is quite amazing.

The 6 hour limit is fixed in powerbot by adding your rs account. But to be safe I would not do that in case they steal passwords. Just manually log in and restart it every 6 hours.
    That's what I always used when I was away from home for awhile Teamviewer ftw!
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well actually, I do use teamviewer to restart via my iphone ^.^! The reason why I'm looking to fix the 6 hour thing though is just simple because I sleep close to 10 hours most days , and thats 4 hours wasted . Also, when I work 10 hour shifts, we have to deposit our phones - thats another 4 hours in a day missed .

I did add my rs account to powerbot (I won't add my pin, that way i'm safe and I can just change my pass/clean pc after I'm done with idung) but I don't think I did it correctly. It is in the "accounts" part, but there is nowhere indicating that I'm USING that account. To avoid spamming this thread with my personal need, if you can help just reply back via PM .

(and also.. if you do help me get the 6 hour fixed, I'd be happy to smith your Prom 2hnd for you ^.^ ...but you have to give me a sample of your blood and take a vow of secretness )

thanks ^.^!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Well actually, I do use teamviewer to restart via my iphone ^.^! The reason why I'm looking to fix the 6 hour thing though is just simple because I sleep close to 10 hours most days , and thats 4 hours wasted . Also, when I work 10 hour shifts, we have to deposit our phones - thats another 4 hours in a day missed .

I did add my rs account to powerbot (I won't add my pin, that way i'm safe and I can just change my pass/clean pc after I'm done with idung) but I don't think I did it correctly. It is in the "accounts" part, but there is nowhere indicating that I'm USING that account. To avoid spamming this thread with my personal need, if you can help just reply back via PM .

(and also.. if you do help me get the 6 hour fixed, I'd be happy to smith your Prom 2hnd for you ^.^ ...but you have to give me a sample of your blood and take a vow of secretness )

thanks ^.^!
    Deal accepted, glad we could work something out. Blood sample sent via Fedex about an hour ago.

....Oh yeah I sent you a PM too lolz.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! No homo, but I think I might love you Luke L. My xp/hour has rose from ~7k/hour to over 20k/hour since getting that prom 2h and better bow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Deal accepted, glad we could work something out. Blood sample sent via Fedex about an hour ago.

....Oh yeah I sent you a PM too lolz.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! No homo, but I think I might love you Luke L. My xp/hour has rose from ~7k/hour to over 20k/hour since getting that prom 2h and better bow.
    <3 . Yeah it makes a difference! Glad to hear ^.^

edit:and I didn't get to even use the 6 hour thingy , woke up and bot had been stopped for some reason (like computer was on login screen). and powerbot isn't loading RS now. hopefully it's just something messing up a bit for me, and not like a nuke or anything
    Last edited by Luke L; 07-17-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

<3 . Yeah it makes a difference! Glad to hear ^.^

edit:and I didn't get to even use the 6 hour thingy , woke up and bot had been stopped for some reason (like computer was on login screen). and powerbot isn't loading RS now. hopefully it's just something messing up a bit for me, and not like a nuke or anything
    Same here. RS updated so PB needs updating. It gets stuck on the loading screen now. It should be fixed in a day or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Shay, you may want to add that when BOTTING Dung the highest platebody is better than SSH because you are tanking all the damage. At 100+ SSH + Plate + 2H is best, iirc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information