Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dungeoneering: The Basics.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziyilin View Post
    lol seriouly 1 day of botting for 1m exp?
    1m is easily achieveable within 2 hours.

also i would say the true order of binds if you could have any bind you wished= primal 2h>hex>plate>bn>hood (hood is suggested to substitue plate if you are 80 def or below wlse a plate would be better)

Reason for saying that hood is basicly useless as i do larges in about 8-13 mins, it takes a minute for it to reactivate by then you would have already encountered another mage, hence unhooding you again.

Also i would like to say that surv prodding is ok if you solo but try not to do it in a good team. w77 do it anyway, but ppl picking up food moderately usally means +1 min per person, whist if ur hoarding it its more like +10 min in total. Ofcourse this is just my opinion, when i dung, i takes 1-3 deaths not eating at all, might sound bad, but it yeilds a better exp/hour rate than if you surv prod a 40 min dung.

Another tip whist dging, dont always do time wasting bonus rooms, if its already +11%, and the other rooms are like ramo/mono/emo/barrels , its going to be a waste of time
    500k is like the absolute MAX xp you can gain per hour without using tokens. So i highly doubt that would be your average
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

its my average... 120k exp average per dung, time:8-14 mins call it an extra minute for regoup and pots per dg, thats still 5 dg/h
    5*120k = 600k . the 120k exp includes death modifier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

The only other addition I can think of is actually add a small section on how best to get the item on binding. For example, I have spent about 10 minutes doing legit dung. I had no idea how to get the items the guide said to bind. >.<

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TehNeonFishy View Post
    The only other addition I can think of is actually add a small section on how best to get the item on binding. For example, I have spent about 10 minutes doing legit dung. I had no idea how to get the items the guide said to bind. >.<
    Why not look at RS Wiki?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Heres a guide i wrote a while back- took me 2 hours to update it lol
    Link

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Why not look at RS Wiki?
    Just set the bot to update your binds. That will be the easiest way if you don't know how or want to take the legit time to find them yourself. I just set mine to find and replace my bow with a shadow silk hood. Supposedly the binding option works just as should.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice guide! But do you think that I should use ranged if my melee is terrible; My attack is 80 and strength is 70, but my ranged and defense are both 99. I don't have a hexhunter, but I am trying to get a sagittarian bow...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickthundarr View Post
    Nice guide! But do you think that I should use ranged if my melee is terrible; My attack is 80 and strength is 70, but my ranged and defense are both 99. I don't have a hexhunter, but I am trying to get a sagittarian bow...
    A katagon 2h would probably still be better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just bound a primal battle axe over my prom2h and I am a little disappointed. My idungeon xp/hr seems to have dropped instead :/ I will try run it for a few more hours before deciding if I need to resmith my 2h.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information