Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RSC Stats & Bank pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Default RSC Stats & Bank pics

lol nvm
    Last edited by exilednoob; 07-22-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Actually those are good stats and a nice set of items. Something anyone viewing this post need to keep in mind is in RSC it's much harder to train, atleast, combat stats, as well as make money. There is no grand exchange, there are no such things as bank notes, only very, very few items can be exchanged into certificates, and that takes some time.

I've never had that much cash on RSC. The best item I've had then was a White Partyhat that I acquired through mage-staking. Back then it was in the 1-4m range.

A couple neat advantages about training (some) skills in RSC is that when you were chopping trees / fishing fish / or mining ores and you had a full inventory the logs/fish/ores would just drop to the ground; no manual dropping required. Also the legendary Paralyze Monster prayer made you invincible to all NPCs; great for training in the second story of the Black Knight Castle.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Actually those are good stats and a nice set of items. Something anyone viewing this post need to keep in mind is in RSC it's much harder to train, atleast, combat stats, as well as make money. There is no grand exchange, there are no such things as bank notes, only very, very few items can be exchanged into certificates, and that takes some time.

I've never had that much cash on RSC. The best item I've had then was a White Partyhat that I acquired through mage-staking. Back then it was in the 1-4m range.

A couple neat advantages about training (some) skills in RSC is that when you were chopping trees / fishing fish / or mining ores and you had a full inventory the logs/fish/ores would just drop to the ground; no manual dropping required. Also the legendary Paralyze Monster prayer made you invincible to all NPCs; great for training in the second story of the Black Knight Castle.
    Woah, I dont know where to start with this reply. I agree with everything you said. Runescape classic is a true test of skill, or rather, patients haha. Many people who first try it hate it because they are so use to the easy of access of everything in runscape2 and the ability to run. Classic is a great game though. I started in 2002 on this very account so thats why the stats are so good. To me, classic is fairly easy because I already had a great start but I can understand why most people dis-like it.

As for the White P-Hat... Very very nice man. Dueling and PKing is basically ruined on classic because everyone is fatigued or wined up and are next to impossible to defeat, especially for a casual play as me. I just like classic because there is no wasting of items. There is no such thing as "excess" of items. you use everything you have and you keep stocks of it. You become your own Grand Exchange in a way I suppose. I just really dislike the direction RS2 if going now days, and I wouldnt be surprised if there are adds on your game screen in the next 2-3 years trying to get you to buy something from Solomon's store. I could be wrong, but at this moment in time, I'm really enjoying the aspect of classic and I welcome anyone to add me in the game and I will help them out a little bit to possibly get them started to enjoy it as I do, and the classic community does. The runescape classic community is the best, so much better than rs2 community. Everyone in rs2 is out to get theirs, always focused on #1, only care about their personal gain. Here on classic, random people will go out of their way to give you items in hopes that you keep playing classic so they have more people to have fun with.

Gotta love that classic, thanks for the compliments Flight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

double post, my bad. storming bad here, its lagging my PC
    :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The sleeping bag! That update failed so hard lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I've always wondered how the heck does people aquire like 1M+ runes/arrows despite the low supply in shops/monster drops, or how my friend(s) aquire hundreds of millions of coins to trade for my RS2 GP.

I have 200M+ RSC GP sitting in my bank now, though I'm not sure if spending over 100M RS2 GP for 200M+ RSC coins was a good idea, but oh well. :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exilednoob View Post
    Woah, I dont know where to start with this reply. I agree with everything you said. Runescape classic is a true test of skill, or rather, patients haha. Many people who first try it hate it because they are so use to the easy of access of everything in runscape2 and the ability to run. Classic is a great game though. I started in 2002 on this very account so thats why the stats are so good. To me, classic is fairly easy because I already had a great start but I can understand why most people dis-like it.

As for the White P-Hat... Very very nice man. Dueling and PKing is basically ruined on classic because everyone is fatigued or wined up and are next to impossible to defeat, especially for a casual play as me. I just like classic because there is no wasting of items. There is no such thing as "excess" of items. you use everything you have and you keep stocks of it. You become your own Grand Exchange in a way I suppose. I just really dislike the direction RS2 if going now days, and I wouldnt be surprised if there are adds on your game screen in the next 2-3 years trying to get you to buy something from Solomon's store. I could be wrong, but at this moment in time, I'm really enjoying the aspect of classic and I welcome anyone to add me in the game and I will help them out a little bit to possibly get them started to enjoy it as I do, and the classic community does. The runescape classic community is the best, so much better than rs2 community. Everyone in rs2 is out to get theirs, always focused on #1, only care about their personal gain. Here on classic, random people will go out of their way to give you items in hopes that you keep playing classic so they have more people to have fun with.

Gotta love that classic, thanks for the compliments Flight!
    good old classic ehh. so many nice people.i just started up again the other day some guy comes walkin up gives me 400 swordie certs and 10k. was like dont have a lot of time to play though as im workin crazy amounts of my days but once things settle down ill be hitting up classic for sure. rs2 is all played out IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pulse0 View Post
    good old classic ehh. so many nice people.i just started up again the other day some guy comes walkin up gives me 400 swordie certs and 10k. was like dont have a lot of time to play though as im workin crazy amounts of my days but once things settle down ill be hitting up classic for sure. rs2 is all played out IMO

ahaha that might have been me :P
    I'm always giving armour and food away to people who look like they are just starting..

Quote Originally Posted by Fatigue View Post
    I've always wondered how the heck does people aquire like 1M+ runes/arrows despite the low supply in shops/monster drops, or how my friend(s) aquire hundreds of millions of coins to trade for my RS2 GP.

I have 200M+ RSC GP sitting in my bank now, though I'm not sure if spending over 100M RS2 GP for 200M+ RSC coins was a good idea, but oh well. :P
    Thats what I thought too when i first started again, Pulse. But sadly, for some dumb reason, its a 1:1 ratio on the coins. 100m rs2 will get you 100m or maybe 120m from the right person on rsc. You would think it would be higher because money on runescape classic is so much harder to acquire than it is on rs2. A lot of people have just been playing rsc for 10-11 years straight though, so thats a lot of time to gather billions of coins. I've got 8k nature runes on the game at the moment. To the right person, I could sell them all for 8m. So in a few ways, its very easy to get cash on rsc.. Finding a person to sell to is a different story though. Not to mention, if you want to get nature runes on classic, you either have to kill lots of monsters or search for traps on the nature chest upstairs of the entrance of ardougne, getting 1 nature rune every 15 seconds l0l
    Last edited by exilednoob; 07-22-2012 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Ive made my account when rsc was around but I honestly could not get into it at all.
    It had horrible graphics, compared to some of the games out at the time, so I just played them instead.

Now, looking back on it, I kinda wish I gave it a try. Seems fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I re uploaded the pics. I had them taken down at first because im paranoid but ohh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I doubt JaGex would catch you let alone ban you (especially on RSC), id love to see a bank picture. If you are worried just blank out a few tabs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i have 30k coal, 5k swordie certs, yellow phat, red h'ween, santa + 10m on classic. (that's whats really valuable atm)
    edit: oh i have a dragon weapon set (dba/long) and about 6 sets of rune (chain/plate) so if anyone needs a set of rune, give me a shout, i'll give you one cheap

lvl 74 1 def pure

can't post a bank pic because im non-memb atm, i'll grab one on thursday
    Last edited by !_1337_!; 07-23-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Pretty nice I suppose. (Not sure what is nice for a RSC account). It appears that you are using a botting client there, yet you claim to not bot? Just wondering if I am missing them?

E: Most of the skills are legit, my bad (kind of skimmed the post).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzah View Post
    Pretty nice I suppose. (Not sure what is nice for a RSC account). It appears that you are using a botting client there, yet you claim to not bot? Just wondering if I am missing them?

E: Most of the skills are legit, my bad (kind of skimmed the post).
    Yeah, I always use the bot client, even when playing legit because it has a lot of nice features and lets me switch between worlds with just a click

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Do many people still play RSC? and do you prefer it over Runescape?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

I dont have a RSC account but if i did, i'll be on classic more than RS2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That's pretty nice for a legit account.

I absolutely love classic, and quite honestly only have membership because of it.

(Like many people) I have my botted mains, and some legit accounts as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    Do many people still play RSC? and do you prefer it over Runescape?
    there is usually 100-120 people playing on all three classic servers at all times. at peaks, when runescape is down, there will be an upward of 250 people playing.

and yes, i do prefer it over rs2. i recently quit playing rs2 all together and only play classic now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Going to take bank pictures later today, of all three tabs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Probably going to update this later today. I got a bunch of new awesome levels since I posted this.. like 100 of them and a few million more gold pieces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is that AR from back in 02-03?? Same auto catch scripts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by po2n star View Post
    Is that AR from back in 02-03?? Same auto catch scripts?
    Its the cracked auto rune from 2012. using it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its the cracked auto rune from 2012. using it now.
    Does it have the autoer catcher from 03?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jos3ph View Post
    Does it have the autoer catcher from 03?
    I dont know, I didn't know a bot existed for classic until a few months ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know, I didn't know a bot existed for classic until a few months ago
    Where do I check if I can use my accounts on classic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information