Thread: Good tablet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default Good tablet?

Well soon will be my bf birthday, and I was thinking on giving to him a tablet or an ipod touch. But I think that a tablet would be a better gift.

I was thinking on an Onda Vi40 Elite, since I've bought many things of Onda and I like this brand. http://www.gadgetvictims.com/2012/05...te-tablet.html

So what I should buy to him the ipod touch or a tablet? And is this onda vi40 good? If not, what tablet should I give to him?

Thank youu ^^

PS: I don't understand much about computers, tablets... I'm not good to choose techs devices, so I appreciate your help :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blackberry Playbook is really good, and very cheap aswell.
    Thx Euphemism and Vinyl for the awesome siggy and avatar!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Buy a Nook Color, then, buy this SD card for $35 and it will dual boot into full Android for you. Cheapest way to get a good tablet

Also, don't waste your money on the BlackBerry Playbook, it's nothing but fail.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I would stray away from the Onda, first off it isn't from a major brand. Major brands have reputations to keep up, small companies really do not. In the end of the day "their high end parts" are coupled with super low end parts that will cause for failure not to mention all the DIY work needed to make the tablet fully functional.

I personally own a asus transformer prime 32gig, and I love it. It can do everything its counter parts (ipad etc.) can do, without the restrictions of Apple.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

personally, i don't think you should get a tablet.

you could get a decent laptop for the same price which does everything a tablet does plus alot, lot more...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Nexus 7.

~Home

Thread Information