Thread: is trading between rsc/rs2 also black market?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default is trading between rsc/rs2 also black market?

is trading between rsc/rs2 also black market?

or can that be done without being Jr member or rank.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yes, its Black market only also.

Signature by: Vinyl Scratch

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Anything that involves trust trading (which is basically everything except RS2 item/gold to RS2 item/gold OR RSC item/gold to RSC item/gold) belongs to black market only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I dont think it should be, no. Because it's not a sell. It's a transfer.

But of course everyone is going to hop on my bum about "rahh rahh it's a trust trade" - because everyone likes to win an argument.

Here is what i just posted in another classic thread.

"I guess it could "technically" be only for the black market, but really its not. The term black market imply's that illegal trading is happening, and of illegal goods. But, transferring money from rs2 to rsc is not against jagex rules. Your just not allowed to advertise it on the runescape forums. If you don't believe me, go to the "classic" section of the runescape forums and read the rules for yourself. So since it's not "illegal" and since its not a "sale", then it has no place being in the black market."

But, I dont make the rules so it's whatever the authority says it is.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

This topic is currently under discussion and how it effects and is effected by the forum rules.

Regards,
    ~The Staff

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Right on BraK. It is a conflicting issue.
    It could be abused by scammers, especially if they get the person wanting the transfer to go first.
    It's something you always want to use a middle man on, or only do with someone who was trusted.
    Then again, there are so few people who even play runescape classic, especially on these forums, that it would probably rarely happen.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exilednoob View Post
    I dont think it should be, no. Because it's not a sell. It's a transfer.

But of course everyone is going to hop on my bum about "rahh rahh it's a trust trade" - because everyone likes to win an argument.

Here is what i just posted in another classic thread.

"I guess it could "technically" be only for the black market, but really its not. The term black market imply's that illegal trading is happening, and of illegal goods. But, transferring money from rs2 to rsc is not against jagex rules. Your just not allowed to advertise it on the runescape forums. If you don't believe me, go to the "classic" section of the runescape forums and read the rules for yourself. So since it's not "illegal" and since its not a "sale", then it has no place being in the black market."

But, I dont make the rules so it's whatever the authority says it is.
    Selling a shoe for real money can only be done in black market too.
    Based on ur argument, selling shoe is against the law too? Anyway RWT is not 'illegal', it's just breaking a game's rule (i.e. harshest punishment u can get is a ban).

I do think that black market should be opened out for more ppl though, like maybe just 2-3 months longevity and 100 posts. When you trade with someone not so well-known, the onus is on you to get a middleman etc (if he's not willing to go 1st) to avoid being scammed. (and dont accept paypal)

Just my 2c.

Thread Information