Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Varrock West Bank Smither

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

-v1.1 Updated some colors, implemented beta sc hammer detection (auto withdraw new ones), added BOB familiar support, some random mouse movements from time to time

Haven't tested schammers seeing as I don't have any, but if you are using them just start with them visible in bank. Also summoning support may have a bug or two in it, not sure if it 100% ported over from my altar script, so let me know if any bugs from that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

wasnt expecting a 6 hour proggy when i woke up this morning, but well done, got me over 1mill xp overnight i think. this is old version, will start up newest version now while i do some house work. Thankyou for summoning

========AshamanSmither v1.0=========
    Time Running: 6 Hours, 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Making: Adamant Platebody
    Items Made: 3240
    Experience Earned: -147668060
    Experience/Hour: 1000
    Items/Hour: 537
    ====================================
    FailedOpening Banker too many times
    Successfully executed.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    wasnt expecting a 6 hour proggy when i woke up this morning, but well done, got me over 1mill xp overnight i think. this is old version, will start up newest version now while i do some house work. Thankyou for summoning

========AshamanSmither v1.0=========
    Time Running: 6 Hours, 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Items Made: 3240
    Experience Earned: -147668060
    Experience/Hour: 1000
    Items/Hour: 537
    FailedOpening Banker too many times
    Successfully executed.
    Not bad for an initial release wow! If the items made calc is correct, you made over a mill xp last night? Does that sound about right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

lol i did say that in my post :P summoning is working flawlessly at the moment for tort, i think the banking needs to be sped up a bit if you could? not using sc hammers so i dunno how thats going. i dont know if it is any faster with tort, current proggy, not stopped yet

========AshamanSmither v1.1=========
    Time Running: 32 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    Items Made: 263
    Experience Earned: 81875
    Experience/Hour: 150033
    Items/Hour: 482
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant wait to try this updated version of your script i will post a proggy=)
    created my mr[s]

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    lol i did say that in my post :P summoning is working flawlessly at the moment for tort, i think the banking needs to be sped up a bit if you could? not using sc hammers so i dunno how thats going. i dont know if it is any faster with tort, current proggy, not stopped yet

Time Running: 32 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    Items Made: 263
    Experience Earned: 81875
    Experience/Hour: 150033
    Items/Hour: 482
    Sped up how so? I think I added a few checks to make sure it actually withdrew what it was supposed to, but not sure if I messed up anything else. It also seems like summoning version might not be much faster

Quote Originally Posted by print123 View Post
    i cant wait to try this updated version of your script i will post a proggy=)
    Let me know how it goes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

--tested your script it worked flawless with terror bird
    Time Running: 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 10 Seconds
    Making: iron Throwing
    Items Made: 1963
    Experience Earned: 43075
    Experience/Hour: 23247
    Items/Hour: 1059
    just a little feedback/tip:you should make it so it doesnt hover to bank untill all bars are done if your doing 1 bar smithing im sure it okay when smithing platebodys but for throwing or 1 item smithing it looks werid but im glad that you put a little more anti ban and randome movements but i still dont like when it hovers to bank spot overall its an awsome script doe
    :edit: i did see that it does hover into skills sometimes that i liked and yeah i did like that=)
    Last edited by print; 09-08-2012 at 03:39 AM.
    created my mr[s]

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

--tested your script it worked flawless with terror bird
    Time Running: 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 10 Seconds
    Making: iron Throwing
    Items Made: 1963
    Experience Earned: 43075
    Experience/Hour: 23247
    Items/Hour: 1059
    just a little feedback/tip:you should make it so it doesnt hover to bank untill all bars are done if your doing 1 bar smithing im sure it okay when smithing platebodys but for throwing or 1 item smithing it looks werid but im glad that you put a little more anti ban and randome movements but i still dont like when it hovers to bank spot overall its an awsome script doe
    Sweet good to hear, and did you watch it on several runs? There is like a 50% chance or so that it will do something different besides hover over the map (like hover over smithing skill or what not)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Thank you for your glorious skills of scripting. I am slowly learning but I must thank you.

You have gotten me 99 hunter, and now to be 99 smithing.

<3 much love.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Usmarine View Post
    Thank you for your glorious skills of scripting. I am slowly learning but I must thank you.

You have gotten me 99 hunter, and now to be 99 smithing.

<3 much love.
    You are most welcome! Let me know how it works for ya!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    You are most welcome! Let me know how it works for ya!

Just a little input from me:

This script made me laugh today, was watching it for a little. Random mod decided to say "Hi." the script logged out so fast.. it was hilarious. Guess I find the smallest things to be funny.

Anyways, after that happened, the script waited a little and logged me into the same world. When it logged into the world it went a little crazy, could not recognize the fact that it was making platebodies.(im making bodies now) It also started to run to random spots.. which made the mod curious. She said something to me, and the script logged out.
    Kind of put me on edge to see all it took was a mod to say 'Hi' to completely ruin my good 5-hour run, and also.. made me look crazy and made the mod more attracted to me once I logged back in.
    Last edited by US Marine; 09-08-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^lol bad luck brian
    created my mr[s]

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Just a little input from me:

This script made me laugh today, was watching it for a little. Random mod decided to say "Hi." the script logged out so fast.. it was hilarious. Guess I find the smallest things to be funny.

Anyways, after that happened, the script waited a little and logged me into the same world. When it logged into the world it went a little crazy, could not recognize the fact that it was making platebodies.(im making bodies now) It also started to run to random spots.. which made the mod curious. She said something to me, and the script logged out.
    Kind of put me on edge to see all it took was a mod to say 'Hi' to completely ruin my good 5-hour run, and also.. made me look crazy and made the mod more attracted to me once I logged back in.
    That's auto done by simba, Ashaman might want to make an option to disable that in the script since alot of mods will chill around Varrock bank speaking.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    That's auto done by simba, Ashaman might want to make an option to disable that in the script since alot of mods will chill around Varrock bank speaking.
    haha yeah I guess since I usually bot on the quickchat world I hardly ever see a mod say anything so I didn't even think about this! Same thing had to be implemented in the LRC miner script.

Marine sorry to hear that happened. Where were you standing when it logged you back in? It's an easy option to turn off the mod detection...it's something like use UseFindMod:=False; in the setup. I'll go ahead and add that for the next version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^^interesting how will you implement that to the script to log out when it finds a mod??
    created my mr[s]

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

^^^interesting how will you implement that to the script to log out when it finds a mod??
    It already logs out when it finds a mod. It is built into the included. I just would put in an option to turn it off. All it does is detects when a mod speaks and logs out for a few minutes as a precaution

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Interesting, I did not know it was built into it already. I am still extremely new to scripting.. so I dont know much, but I am learning fast so im not much of a leech. Any tips are appreciated.

I thought it was cool that it did it, but the script did not recover from it.
    Last edited by US Marine; 09-09-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

v1.2 Fixed a bug, added option to not logout when finds a mod.
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 09-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

v1.2 Fixed a bug, added option to not logout when finds a find.
    You mean finds a mod?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    You mean finds a mod?
    shh you see nothing! idk what it is about this thread but I can't make no dem senses!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Ashaman, I am enjoying this script so much, 86-95 smithing so far.

Little other things I have noticed:

The script always banks on the first righthand banker.. Well when you are using summoning it will get stuck outside of the doors, causing the character to run back to it, therefore my character is now outside the bank. It has, every so often, not been able to find the banker and has caused me to log-out.
    Maybe we could bank on the first lefthand banker.. the summoned pet seems to not get stuck as much.

Its not much, but hey, I work 12hour days everyday. Sucks coming home and seeing your character worked 28minutes out of the 12hours because of the stupid tort.

---
    Hope im not complaining to much. If I knew as much as you about scripting I would try and fix it myself.

Still an amazing script.
    Thank you again, Sir.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Ashaman, I am enjoying this script so much, 86-95 smithing so far.

Little other things I have noticed:

The script always banks on the first righthand banker.. Well when you are using summoning it will get stuck outside of the doors, causing the character to run back to it, therefore my character is now outside the bank. It has, every so often, not been able to find the banker and has caused me to log-out.
    Maybe we could bank on the first lefthand banker.. the summoned pet seems to not get stuck as much.

Its not much, but hey, I work 12hour days everyday. Sucks coming home and seeing your character worked 28minutes out of the 12hours because of the stupid tort.

---
    Hope im not complaining to much. If I knew as much as you about scripting I would try and fix it myself.

Still an amazing script.
    Thank you again, Sir.
    I could always just have it call the familiar to you before trying to deposit bars into it? Would that work?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

I could always just have it call the familiar to you before trying to deposit bars into it? Would that work?
    Hey, that works to! Probably alot easier to do as well?

--
    This script has never recovered from the 6hour timer like your salamander does.**Just remembered that**
    Might be user error though, noobs will be noobs.
    --
    Last edited by US Marine; 09-11-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Hey, that works to! Probably alot easier to do as well?

--
    This script has never recovered from the 6hour timer like your salamander does.**Just remembered that**
    Might be user error though, noobs will be noobs.
    --
    lol yeah much easier! I don't think the 6hr thing is your fault. Does it say something about failing to open banker for you?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

lol yeah much easier! I don't think the 6hr thing is your fault. Does it say something about failing to open banker for you?
    Yes, something along that line. Im not exactly sure.. I will post it once I get it again.

I also log on sometimes in the middle of the bank.. usually sitting in the 3rd righthand side banker stall. Start the script up and it tries to bank at the first banker and fails, then logs out. Im not sure how it gets there, have not caught it in the act, only logged in it a few times.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information