Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Varrock West Bank Smither

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Usmarine View Post
    Yes, something along that line. Im not exactly sure.. I will post it once I get it again.

I also log on sometimes in the middle of the bank.. usually sitting in the 3rd righthand side banker stall. Start the script up and it tries to bank at the first banker and fails, then logs out. Im not sure how it gets there, have not caught it in the act, only logged in it a few times.
    It fails because it is stuck in the stall?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    It fails because it is stuck in the stall?
    Yes. The character wont leave the stall to go to the other banker, just sits there and eventually the script kills itself.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Yes. The character wont leave the stall to go to the other banker, just sits there and eventually the script kills itself.
    Ah yeah gay, I had it sort the bankers from right to left that is why. I was having a hard time always getting it to click on the closest banker (kept going for the second stall even though we were in the first stall!). I'll play around with it some more to see if I can perfect it so that it will always go to the closest banker

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

-v1.3 Now calls familiar before trying to deposit stuff into them, hopefully fixed bug with trying to get to banker in different stall

As always, post them bugs! Still can't see why it wouldn't restart after 6hrs...hmm I'll keep looking

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

-v1.3 Now calls familiar before trying to deposit stuff into them, hopefully fixed bug with trying to get to banker in different stall

As always, post them bugs! Still can't see why it wouldn't restart after 6hrs...hmm I'll keep looking
    Ahh nice, thanks for all the quick fixes!!
    Script is running like a champ. Ran for a complete 6hours today while I was at work, didnt recover but hey.. 2nd time getting it to run for that long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Hey!

Tested out the version yesterday, and it works. I read through the thread again, and yes, if I only have 3 SC Hammers, it will work perfectly. However, just wondering how does having more than 3 hammers cause failure to detect the hammers

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newb cheater View Post
    Hey!

Tested out the version yesterday, and it works. I read through the thread again, and yes, if I only have 3 SC Hammers, it will work perfectly. However, just wondering how does having more than 3 hammers cause failure to detect the hammers
    Good to hear, pretty much it's because with sc hammers it won't deposit everything and ignores the first three slots. I will probably just get an sc hammer for myself to thoroughly test it. How long does it usually take to get one?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Good to hear, pretty much it's because with sc hammers it won't deposit everything and ignores the first three slots. I will probably just get an sc hammer for myself to thoroughly test it. How long does it usually take to get one?
    Last time I did Stealing Creation was a good 2 years ago but it is simple to get the max amount of points in the game. Im sure it wouldnt take more than 2 hours to get about 3 or so SC hammers for testing. The game is kind of fun to!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Last time I did Stealing Creation was a good 2 years ago but it is simple to get the max amount of points in the game. Im sure it wouldnt take more than 2 hours to get about 3 or so SC hammers for testing. The game is kind of fun to!
    sweet, will do!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

-v1.4 Fixed SC hammer support, just have them visible in bank when you start. Added a few more colors, hopefully fixed the restarting at 6 hour thing

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

-v1.4 Fixed SC hammer support, just have them visible in bank when you start. Added a few more colors, hopefully fixed the restarting at 6 hour thing
    Woot, thanks!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Nice script, will use in the future.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Nice script, will use in the future.
    Let me know how it goes!

PS just reuploaded 1.4.. I made a silly mistake so if you downloaded it redownload please!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Just got the 6hour log out, script closed it out, re-opened and continued to push on. Thanks for the fix

E: For some reason when it re-opened the client.. it decided to stop working on it and started opening mass amounts of runescape tabs on my browser. Only way I could get it to work was to stop it, completely log onto the client, and start it up.

I dont think its your script, might be smart acting up, but just giving you a heads up.

**Also it is entering the pin in wrong everytime.
    Last edited by US Marine; 09-13-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Just got the 6hour log out, script closed it out, re-opened and continued to push on. Thanks for the fix

E: For some reason when it re-opened the client.. it decided to stop working on it and started opening mass amounts of runescape tabs on my browser. Only way I could get it to work was to stop it, completely log onto the client, and start it up.

I dont think its your script, might be smart acting up, but just giving you a heads up.

**Also it is entering the pin in wrong everytime.
    Yeah I've heard of the login thing being funky from time to time. As for the pin that doesn't make much sense...silly question but you're sure you typed it into script correctly?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Yeah I've heard of the login thing being funky from time to time. As for the pin that doesn't make much sense...silly question but you're sure you typed it into script correctly?
    Yeah Its correct in the script, its the 4th time it has gotten the pin incorrect. Maybe a new update from Jagex we dont know about.. Not to sure.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Yeah Its correct in the script, its the 4th time it has gotten the pin incorrect. Maybe a new update from Jagex we dont know about.. Not to sure.
    Thats not good! I'll go check it out tomorrow's

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Thats not good! I'll go check it out tomorrow's
    Actually, it might be because I am laggy a little more than usual right now. I will check it again once I get home and edit.

E: Seems to be working fine now, I think it was the lag that was causing it to hit the wrong number.
    Last edited by US Marine; 09-13-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This script is working well. The only issue I have run into is clan avatars. There was someone else smithing in the same area with their clan avatar out and it seemed to choke up the script for whatever reason... it could not click on the anvil.

A simply world hop fixed this issue. Clan avatars are annoyingly large, anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Hi, I would like to thank you for this script, i achieved 99 smithing sometime last night, I didnt realize i was so close, or perhaps the script went for atleast 6 hours, i don't have proggys cause i just run it over night, and my wife closes everything when she gets on in the morning.

Much thanks, very well done with all your scripts, they are all quality!
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorched View Post
    This script is working well. The only issue I have run into is clan avatars. There was someone else smithing in the same area with their clan avatar out and it seemed to choke up the script for whatever reason... it could not click on the anvil.

A simply world hop fixed this issue. Clan avatars are annoyingly large, anyways.
    Silly avatar, were other anvils visible though? Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    Hi, I would like to thank you for this script, i achieved 99 smithing sometime last night, I didnt realize i was so close, or perhaps the script went for atleast 6 hours, i don't have proggys cause i just run it over night, and my wife closes everything when she gets on in the morning.

Much thanks, very well done with all your scripts, they are all quality!
    Very nice! Glad you liked it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Ahh!! Thank you so much mate. Such a great script.
    ^Made by: DannyRS

Check out my Tutorials: Miscellania Tutorial ~ 1 - 99 Smithing
    Avatar made by: Vinyl Scratch[/CENTER]

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Ahh!! Thank you so much mate. Such a great script.
    Congrats bro! I'll add you to the OP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Silly avatar, were other anvils visible though? Thanks for the feedback!
    The avatar was just to the north of the anvil building. It was outside because it cannot fit inside. I hope that makes sense. It was not physically blocking view of the anvils, however. Which is why I thought it was odd.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorched View Post
    The avatar was just to the north of the anvil building. It was outside because it cannot fit inside. I hope that makes sense. It was not physically blocking view of the anvils, however. Which is why I thought it was odd.
    That is pretty strange. Did the mouse hover over the avatar at all?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information