Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanBonfire

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiras View Post
    Same for me.

I'm using willow logs and daemon butler, I stand in the south east corner of my garden (nowhere near my house).

I've checked through the OP and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I've had 120k willows for about a year now and this is the first promising script to get rid of them.

Edit: If I manually select the certed logs the script will use them on my butler but it just won't select the certed logs itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke L View Post
    I must of got lucky first run. Done 3 runs now where it only lasted for about an hour and a half. This most recent run, I came home and saw it died at an hour and a half and restart on my lunch break. Came back to see it only ran for 19 minutes .

Just says "something went wrong". haven't seen it break down now
    Are yall both using willow logs? I'll check out the script and see what it could be. Thanks for the feedback!

Edit: Show me a picture of yalls inventory please! Luke I think I can see where that can happen in rare cases - I think I fixed that, now just gotta see whats up with the willow thing and I will upload the fix
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 09-30-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Here's my inventory, I hope it helps.

Resist and Multiply

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Are yall both using willow logs? I'll check out the script and see what it could be. Thanks for the feedback!

Edit: Show me a picture of yalls inventory please! Luke I think I can see where that can happen in rare cases - I think I fixed that, now just gotta see whats up with the willow thing and I will upload the fix
    Nope using maples! and idk, it's the weirdest thing. All my inventory is is 45k noted maples in top left! It seems to really like to run overnight , but not during the day time . Here is my night time proggie for last night!!

========AshamanPOHBonfire v1.3=========
    Burning: Maple
    Time Running: 5 Hours, 35 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Logs Burned: 4492
    Experience Earned: 765809
    Experience/Hour: 137158
    Logs/H: 805
    =======================================
    Successfully executed.

no difference between setups between the 3 runs that wouldn't last an hour, and the run above. no idea what's going on haha :P

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Here's my inventory, I hope it helps.

Ah I think I know what it is. It has to do with the number of logs you have noted. Will test and fix either today or tomorrow!

Nope using maples! and idk, it's the weirdest thing. All my inventory is is 45k noted maples in top left! It seems to really like to run overnight , but not during the day time . Here is my night time proggie for last night!!

Time Running: 5 Hours, 35 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Logs Burned: 4492
    Experience Earned: 765809
    Experience/Hour: 137158
    Logs/H: 805
    Successfully executed.

no difference between setups between the 3 runs that wouldn't last an hour, and the run above. no idea what's going on haha :P
    Very nice! I think I identified your problem, the next version will def have a fix for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Oooh, ok.
    That does actually make sense, I never would have guessed it would be that though.

I'll test it with less logs and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the quick response.

Edit: I reduced the amount of logs to 20k, I've had it running for 15 mins now and had no problems at all.
    Excellent script, I should be hitting 99 in no time, thanks to you.
    Last edited by x1ras; 09-30-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Resist and Multiply

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Oooh, ok.
    That does actually make sense, I never would have guessed it would be that though.

I'll test it with less logs and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the quick response.

Edit: I reduced the amount of logs to 20k, I've had it running for 15 mins now and had no problems at all.
    Excellent script, I should be hitting 99 in no time, thanks to you.
    Yeah I guess the colors change when you go over 100k to the same color as the outline of white that goes around an item when you click on it. It will be a simple fix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Had to cut it short to restart my computer but, I'm pretty sure it would run for the full 20k logs.

Burning: Willow
    Time Running: 2 Hours, 18 Minutes and 47 Seconds
    Logs Burned: 1213
    Experience Earned: 111352
    Experience/Hour: 48136
    Logs/H: 524

I think I'm going to have to change to better logs to get to 99 though, the script works amazingly but the xp with willows sucks.
    Resist and Multiply

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Had to cut it short to restart my computer but, I'm pretty sure it would run for the full 20k logs.

Burning: Willow
    Time Running: 2 Hours, 18 Minutes and 47 Seconds
    Logs Burned: 1213
    Experience Earned: 111352
    Experience/Hour: 48136
    Logs/H: 524

I think I'm going to have to change to better logs to get to 99 though, the script works amazingly but the xp with willows sucks.
    Yeah that is pretty low, I think I did maple and got somewhere around 100-200k /hr

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Very nice! I think I identified your problem, the next version will def have a fix for it.
    Awesome! Thanks mate, your the best x). As soon as I figure out my schedule a little bit more I'll get to workin on my own scripts haha. John is going to help me learn ^.^

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

-v1.4 Fixed issue if you had too many logs certed, fixed another issue causing script to shut down too soon

Luke let me know if that fixes it for you. If it doesn't the only thing I can guess is that your butler ran away from you :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

-v1.4 Fixed issue if you had too many logs certed, fixed another issue causing script to shut down too soon

Luke let me know if that fixes it for you. If it doesn't the only thing I can guess is that your butler ran away from you :P
    kk lemme switch to v1.4 and I'll let ya know =)

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

kk lemme switch to v1.4 and I'll let ya know =)
    If it doesn't try running it in debug mode until it breaks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If it doesn't try running it in debug mode until it breaks
    ========AshamanPOHBonfire v1.4=========
    Time Running: 5 Hours, 51 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    Logs Burned: 2597
    Experience Earned: 447830
    Experience/Hour: 76444
    Logs/H: 443
    Script ended, not logged in
    Successfully executed.

Had a good long run, but absolutely KILLED the exp/hour. Almost half of what my other proggie was.

edit: that is only because i ran out of money in my money pouch. at 10k when I logged in and checked. I'll do a real test now :P
    Last edited by Luke L; 10-01-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello just downloaded and tried running this script i got the same problem keeps using maple logs on butler then types is 26 then instead of hitting enter tries using maple logs on butler again. Im using 20k logs noted 1st slot in invent normal butler. Thought ill just let you know . Thanks.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beeb101 View Post
    Hello just downloaded and tried running this script i got the same problem keeps using maple logs on butler then types is 26 then instead of hitting enter tries using maple logs on butler again. Im using 20k logs noted 1st slot in invent normal butler. Thought ill just let you know . Thanks.
    That is a completely different issue. The function that types the numbers also hits the enter key so if it is typing it in, it should also be hitting enter. Are you lagging really badly? And are you sure you have the correct graphics settings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

desperately waiting for a fire spirit version! i dont mind if it drops everything but charms, although, all rewards from them are stackable.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    desperately waiting for a fire spirit version! i dont mind if it drops everything but charms, although, all rewards from them are stackable.
    Yeah but from what I remember, it ends up taking like over half your inventory full of some junk and some nice stuff. I'll go ahead and give in though :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yeah but from what I remember, it ends up taking like over half your inventory full of some junk and some nice stuff. I'll go ahead and give in though :P
    drop all and keep charms then, i dont mind
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stuartroad View Post
    drop all and keep charms then, i dont mind
    Blah can't drop items in build mode how silly. Might have it bank the silly items then

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Blah can't drop items in build mode how silly. Might have it bank the silly items then
    yeah just have it bank all the items - it's definitely worth it, I've got quite a lot of blue charms from fire spirits.

On another note, script is fantastic. Been getting good runs and I have babysat it twice for two fire hour runs, and I found the glitch that breaks it. I've seen it personally happen 3 times, but here is a pic:

basically , for whatever reason - the glitch has to do with when the butler is talking, the bot clicks on the stack of logs. it then thinks it is unclicked from the butler unoting, and it starts clicking on logs, trying to get the options to come up to "add to fire". But instead it just is using the stack of logs, with individual logs. It tries every single log, and the bot ends up breaking.

also the second time it happened and I got a pick, he was saying "Master, I have returned with what you asked me to retrieve", so it's not just when you pay him. Idk exactly how to fix the bug, but maybe make a failsafe that if the first 5 logs don't light, to click somewhere (and undangerous area, like on the outline of the inventory) that won't cause any harm to anything, but it will unselect the logs if they are selected. Then it can continue on.

Let me know what you think!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

yeah just have it bank all the items - it's definitely worth it, I've got quite a lot of blue charms from fire spirits.

On another note, script is fantastic. Been getting good runs and I have babysat it twice for two fire hour runs, and I found the glitch that breaks it. I've seen it personally happen 3 times, but here is a pic:

basically , for whatever reason - the glitch has to do with when the butler is talking, the bot clicks on the stack of logs. it then thinks it is unclicked from the butler unoting, and it starts clicking on logs, trying to get the options to come up to "add to fire". But instead it just is using the stack of logs, with individual logs. It tries every single log, and the bot ends up breaking.

also the second time it happened and I got a pick, he was saying "Master, I have returned with what you asked me to retrieve", so it's not just when you pay him. Idk exactly how to fix the bug, but maybe make a failsafe that if the first 5 logs don't light, to click somewhere (and undangerous area, like on the outline of the inventory) that won't cause any harm to anything, but it will unselect the logs if they are selected. Then it can continue on.

Let me know what you think!
    Ah that is great thanks! So it is clicking the noted items, clicking a log, clicking the noted item, clicking the next log over and over?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ah that is great thanks! So it is clicking the noted items, clicking a log, clicking the noted item, clicking the next log over and over?
    No it somehow accidentally has the stack of logs selected (maybe for un noting) and then it clicks on the first log, then the second log, and over and over. It doesn't unselect the stack of logs, it just keeps trying to use it on the other logs.

and your welcome

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

No it somehow accidentally has the stack of logs selected (maybe for un noting) and then it clicks on the first log, then the second log, and over and over. It doesn't unselect the stack of logs, it just keeps trying to use it on the other logs.

and your welcome
    So after it clicks on another log it doesn't un-highlight the noted logs? Like the 'use' highlight stays there?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

So after it clicks on another log it doesn't un-highlight the noted logs? Like the 'use' highlight stays there?
    yeah! I think that's what happened... UNLESS it wasn't clicking on the logs, it was just running the mouse over each one. But i'm fairly certain it was clicking on them, and since it's using "maple logs on maple logs" (the same item on itself it though) it doesn't unhighlight it. I'm pretty sure that's correct. Let me do some experimenting... one moment please.

edit: also could u do me a hugeee favor? When the "script ends" if something goes wrong, can you have it go up and log out, then terminate script? It leaves my account in the lobby, and in the lobby, then it has me in my clan chat. I don't want my clan getting suspicious as to why i'm in the chat for hours at a time, in the lobby. Is this possible?
    Nevermind, Just realized I'm going to get 99 firemaking today.. wow this went fast from 92!

second edit: ok I checked. When u click maple log noted on maple logs, it DOES unlight the original maple logs. SO maybe it was just running the mouse over each individual log. Sorry I Should have payed more attention .
    Last edited by Luke L; 10-02-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

yeah! I think that's what happened... UNLESS it wasn't clicking on the logs, it was just running the mouse over each one. But i'm fairly certain it was clicking on them, and since it's using "maple logs on maple logs" (the same item on itself it though) it doesn't unhighlight it. I'm pretty sure that's correct. Let me do some experimenting... one moment please.

edit: also could u do me a hugeee favor? When the "script ends" if something goes wrong, can you have it go up and log out, then terminate script? It leaves my account in the lobby, and in the lobby, then it has me in my clan chat. I don't want my clan getting suspicious as to why i'm in the chat for hours at a time, in the lobby. Is this possible?

second edit: ok I checked. When u click maple log noted on maple logs, it DOES unlight the original maple logs. SO maybe it was just running the mouse over each individual log. Sorry I Should have payed more attention .
    Added logout, added failsafe for your bug, think i'm done adding the banking support w/ spirit, just gotta test that part first

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information