Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1868

Thread: LRC Miner

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default LRC Miner



    Wanna get that 99 mining?

    Please read ALL directions before starting and/or posting

    Credits:
    ggzz aka Brandon for co-developing this with me!
    Dannyrs for the sweet banner!
    Echo for his break system
    Donations to continue all script development: vladko78, Ibotskillz, Sin, Hazzah, dangerousgoods and a few others..

    Features:

    -Mines gold deposits in LRC at 2 spots, and if both empty, 1 coal spot.
    -Capable of banking, alching, superheating and dropping, and superheating and banking
    -Bunch of failsafes
    -Runs away to bank when under 65% or so of health *Note* Better gear will means less time healing
    -Rests when low on energy
    -Familiar support - Golem and Titan Still need to update this
    -Random mouse movements, random pixels
    -Progress reports
    -Up to 60k/hr
    -Can continue past 6hr mark
    -Autodownloads latest version


    Instructions:

    -CORRECT GRAPHIC SETTINGS FOR SIMBA SCRIPTS (and zoom all the way zoomed out) - see here
    -Download this sps map here:0_0LRC.png. Put it in here:

    -Fill out user setup, in most cases it is good as is.
    -Make sure you switch the method number to whatever method you wanna do.
    -Autoretaliate off!
    -If dropping or using mage/superheating make sure to fill out which key you bound the items to for fast dropping.
    -If using firestaff, have it equipped.
    -Turn off xp popups.
    -Recommend good armor and ring of life - just in case.
    -Start script at bank deposit box.

    Known Bugs:
    -You may die
    -Slower detection b/c of stupid overhead chat
    -Maybe some false positives on rocks, just bear with me as I sharpen it up


    Proggys:

    ProgressReports
    Longest:
    By SOUPalmighty:
    Progress Report:
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.8==========
    Time Running: 204 Hours, 16 Minutes and 4 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 136958
    Experience Earned: 8661443
    Experience/Hour: 42532
    Ores/H: 656
    ================================


    Progress Report:
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.4==========
    Time Running: 162 Hours, 9 Minutes and 22 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 81069
    Experience Earned: 5094802
    Experience/Hour: 31419
    Ores/H: 500
    ================================


    Progress Report:
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.4==========
    Time Running: 100 Hours, 42 Minutes and 7 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 51563
    Experience Earned: 3297468
    Experience/Hour: 32745
    Ores/H: 512
    ================================


    Progress Report:
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.8==========
    Time Running: 58 Hours, 45 Minutes and 51 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 42730
    Experience Earned: 2938987
    Experience/Hour: 50013
    Ores/H: 727
    ================================



    Version History:
    Version History
    -v6.0 Initial Re-Release!
    -v6.1 Bug fixes, added to github - will auto dl latest version, huge revamp of dtm detection leaving it on as default!! login detection tweaks,flights humanmouse movements
    -v6.2 Fixed a silly bug with my login function
    -v6.3 Major overhaul for anti ban, custom pixel shift implemented, bug fixes
    -v6.4 Hopefully fixed losing focus issue, few bug fixes, few speed increases
    -v6.5 Bug fixes
    -v6.6 EOC changes
    -v6.7 More EOC changes
    -v6.8 IDK
    -v6.9 No longer exits to lobby when it goes back to bank, uses another check to see if still targeted, Changed up the functions for action bar use, Random checks before searching for staffs, Changed up 1st timeout fs, added a second one to terminate script, Added a timer for those using a drop method to only stay at the coal spot for 5 or so minutes before going back to look for gold, Changed progress to new type of timer by Le Jingle (will display days instead of just hours), Memory leak fixes, Added back offmm antiban with checks for the focus issue, Other tweaks
    -v7.0 Changed up summoning completely (won't contantely hover icon to check for familiar) - may have messed some things up with it, didn't test. Changed up some sps stuff, fixed up some stuff with the dropping method.
    -v7.1 Finally updated a bunch of things... some summoning fixes, biggest thing is health checking stuff improvements
    -v8.0 SRL6 re release
    -v8.01 Minor tweaks and speed improvements
    -v8.02 Fixed sixhour timeout issue
    -v8.03 Lower gold detection stuff
    -v8.04 SPS fixes
    -v8.05 SRL6 stuff, removed srlstats, other tweaks


    Future Plans:
    -More antiban/customization
    -Add back familiar support
    -Speed things up a bit
    -Fix bugs....and you tell me

    Posting progress reports is always nice and please post all bugs found! Brandon if I forgot to mention anything just yell at me!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 01-04-2014 at 12:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    r u srios iv been waiting for diussss hope im firsr


    ill post a prggy later on the day=0

    works great im leave it on all night so ill post a 5 hour one=)
    thanks for this great script ashaman
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.0==========
    Time Running: 9 Minutes and 13 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 84
    Experience Earned: 4340
    Experience/Hour: 28223
    Ores/H: 546
    ================================
    Last edited by print; 09-12-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    created my mr[s]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Awesome!! this looks sick! :0 Tyvm!! 99 mining here comes bloopa

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,318
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1394 Post(s)

    Default

    Pretty cool release, congratulations on it.

    Current project:
    [Scripts / AeroLib Rev. 2]


    Did you know?
    J1407b, dubbed "Saturn on steriods", has a ring system 200 times larger than Saturn's own rings.
    #teampixel

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

    Default

    Version 6.0, very nice. I'll love to take a sneak peak at the code, as I think it will indeed be interesting! Good work to Ash and colleagues per the script.

    Cheers,
    Lj

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by print123 View Post
    r u srios iv been waiting for diussss hope im firsr


    ill post a prggy later on the day=0

    works great im leave it on all night so ill post a 5 hour one=)
    thanks for this great script ashaman
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.0==========
    Time Running: 9 Minutes and 13 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 84
    Experience Earned: 4340
    Experience/Hour: 28223
    Ores/H: 546
    ================================
    Let me know if that works out for ya haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by bloopa1 View Post
    Awesome!! this looks sick! :0 Tyvm!! 99 mining here comes bloopa
    Let me know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Pretty cool release, congratulations on it.
    Thanks! But big credit to Brandon too, esp for SPS maps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Jingle View Post
    Version 6.0, very nice. I'll love to take a sneak peak at the code, as I think it will indeed be interesting! Good work to Ash and colleagues per the script.

    Cheers,
    Lj
    Yeah you can see it's been floating around on my computer being updated for awhile now haha. Lot of updates since last was public. Let me know if you have any questions!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    nice, I'll test it when I'm back from school.

    Made by P1ng

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas.
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Ah yes, once I finish up my 99 smithing im going to switch right over to this badboy!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks going to check this out when I can be bothered to get out of bed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    got pass the anti leech works flawless

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,567
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

    Default

    Is all that pointless *censored* to make it harder to find the antileech?

    Works pretty great except that you call FindNormalRandom while in magic tab, which causes it to repeatedly switch manually to inv instead of continuous superheating, since it tries to check inv for gift box etc.

    Fix:
    Call _FindAllRandoms(false) instead. Then maybe check for inv random during banking etc.
    OR
    Call FindNormalRandom only when at inv screen (eg. while about to cast on the ore).

    Here's a very short proggy:
    Time Running: 9 Minutes and 6 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 100
    Experience Earned: 16640
    Experience/Hour: 109629
    Ores/H: 659
    Not planning to do much lrc though, just want to test the script for awhile

    EDIT: a longer proggy:
    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.0==========
    Time Running: 59 Minutes and 8 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 628
    Experience Earned: 100611
    Experience/Hour: 102079
    Ores/H: 637
    ================================
    Could be higher if i use lava titan though, too lazy to go back banking

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Just the thing i was hopeing for to come out.

    Going to get myself to 77 mining now!
    Activity
    Going asian on University College Ghent.
    No time for anything atm.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,053
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1084 Post(s)

    Default

    it returns :P
    <Olly> wtf slacky
    <Olly> this looks like windows
    <Olly> not ubuntu
    <slacky> WHAT DIDN'T YOU GET ABOUT: <slacky> anyways. later
    <slacky> do I have to log of irc to get to play MC?
    <slacky> That sounds like a plan
    * slacky has quit (Quit: Leaving)


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    heres a 3 hour proggy

    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.0==========
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 25 Minutes and 7 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 1924
    Experience Earned: 118300
    Experience/Hour: 34603
    Ores/H: 563
    ================================
    created my mr[s]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHaze View Post
    nice, I'll test it when I'm back from school.
    Let me know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmarine View Post
    Ah yes, once I finish up my 99 smithing im going to switch right over to this badboy!
    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by tristen8878 View Post
    Thanks going to check this out when I can be bothered to get out of bed
    Let me know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by tristen8878 View Post
    got pass the anti leech works flawless
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by riwu View Post
    Is all that pointless *censored* to make it harder to find the antileech?

    Works pretty great except that you call FindNormalRandom while in magic tab, which causes it to repeatedly switch manually to inv instead of continuous superheating, since it tries to check inv for gift box etc.

    Fix:
    Call _FindAllRandoms(false) instead. Then maybe check for inv random during banking etc.
    OR
    Call FindNormalRandom only when at inv screen (eg. while about to cast on the ore).

    Here's a very short proggy:

    Not planning to do much lrc though, just want to test the script for awhile

    EDIT: a longer proggy:

    Could be higher if i use lava titan though, too lazy to go back banking
    Yes that is there to make it harder to find hehe. Thanks for the heads up on superheating, haven't tested that one in awhile. I think we were missing calling randoms awhile back and I went overboard calling it after that haha. Nice xp/hr!

    Quote Originally Posted by satkan View Post
    Just the thing i was hopeing for to come out.

    Going to get myself to 77 mining now!
    Make sure you get to 80 before trying this as it won't check if you don't have the skill for gold..should probably add that as an automatic check

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    it returns :P
    dum dum dummm

    Quote Originally Posted by print123 View Post
    heres a 3 hour proggy

    ========Ashaman&ggzzLRC=========
    ==========Version: 6.0==========
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 25 Minutes and 7 Seconds
    Ores Mined: 1924
    Experience Earned: 118300
    Experience/Hour: 34603
    Ores/H: 563
    ================================
    Nice lookin good!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

    Default

    Ashaman, I actually got 80-85 with your script, but not the V6.0 one. It is beast, ran without any problems while I was at school, thank you very much for 80-85 Mining and 20k Gold Ores will definitely run this in the future if the Bottany Bay won't detect shit on Simba :P

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,603
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Great release. I'll be using very soon and will help on testing your new deposit method. +rep

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,379
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quoted
    714 Post(s)

    Default

    I got 99 mining using this script.
    Good that it's released again

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    I got 99 mining using this script.
    Good that it's released again
    About time right? I thought about transfering over all the 99 pics and proggy's, but was too lazy :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjordan View Post
    Great release. I'll be using very soon and will help on testing your new deposit method. +rep
    Thanks bro! Actually think I came up with a method to stabilize it, hopefully tonight finish it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    Ashaman, I actually got 80-85 with your script, but not the V6.0 one. It is beast, ran without any problems while I was at school, thank you very much for 80-85 Mining and 20k Gold Ores will definitely run this in the future if the Bottany Bay won't detect shit on Simba :P
    Good to hear!


    Also just fyi, went ahead and added this on github, so automatic updates. Fixed the random thing riwu brought up and messed with stuff with loggedin functions. Once I get the beta stuff done tonight I will upload it all.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    -v6.1 Bug fixes, added to github - will auto dl latest version, huge revamp of dtm detection leaving it on as default!! login detection tweaks,flights humanmouse movements


    I left DTM version on as default with this version. I've got it down pretty dam good! Try it out for yourself to see the difference. Then again have only test for a couple hours so if it messes up just set DTM = False to ease your mind!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    ashaman you never responded to my pm =( jerk face </3 lol
    created my mr[s]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,591
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by print View Post
    ashaman you never responded to my pm =( jerk face </3 lol
    sorry to be that guy but read the OP about the antileach!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in, PA
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

    Default

    Another great release . I fixed up Harry's LRC miner for when i reach 80 mining (77 atm ), but I guess I'll try this out now. I'm on my phone atm, so I'll look at it more later.

    EDIT: Woot, 400th post
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm really Sorry if this is a noob question as I have never used or been to LRC but would i have to use this in a LRC official world or could i use this in any world with good results being max in combat and high mining already, the reason i ask is because the school network i'm currently using doesn't allow me to switch worlds, I can only play on random selected worlds.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark paladin View Post
    I'm really Sorry if this is a noob question as I have never used or been to LRC but would i have to use this in a LRC official world or could i use this in any world with good results being max in combat and high mining already, the reason i ask is because the school network i'm currently using doesn't allow me to switch worlds, I can only play on random selected worlds.
    You should use this on an official LRC world. When you start up the bot it should login you to world 84 itself. But if you're High Leveled with decent armour, that's fine too .

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •