Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,851 to 1,868 of 1868

Thread: LRC Miner

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    I didn't edit any colors. Try loading it and let me know if there is an error.
    I got it compiled by changing a few things. I am just about to 77 now so im gonna go try but any other advice other than just superheating?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lstew51 View Post
    I got it compiled by changing a few things. I am just about to 77 now so im gonna go try but any other advice other than just superheating?
    Just watch it, if you get attacked it will run away, but there is a chance you could die.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Just watch it, if you get attacked it will run away, but there is a chance you could die.
    Im maxed combat and still getting attacked.. I figured they wouldn't attack me. Is 84 the way to go still? I was getting a lot of lag. I think it was because I wasn't level 80 yet. I was just trying to mine and drop coal but it kept going for gold.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Im maxed combat and still getting attacked.. I figured they wouldn't attack me. Is 84 the way to go still? I was getting a lot of lag. I think it was because I wasn't level 80 yet. I was just trying to mine and drop coal but it kept going for gold.
    I think it is hard coded for gold. World 84 is still the world and lag will always be there. As far as being attacked, I think they are aggressive at any level.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

I think it is hard coded for gold. World 84 is still the world and lag will always be there. As far as being attacked, I think they are aggressive at any level.
    Alright so iron till 80 it Is lol. So any advice on settings? just superheat? there wasn't an option for dropping gold right

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Alright so iron till 80 it Is lol. So any advice on settings? just superheat? there wasn't an option for dropping gold right
    When I was running it, I was just banking. If there is an option for superheat that would probably help you out without the running.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

When I was running it, I was just banking. If there is an option for superheat that would probably help you out without the running.
    Everyone I had read said it wasn't banking well anymore, id prefer to have it bank but I really just want the exp.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Everyone I had read said it wasn't banking well anymore, id prefer to have it bank but I really just want the exp.
    Okay... Let me just explain everything again. The script WILL run if you fix the errors you get when you compile. Pretty sure it only works on gold right now. It will bank (not 100% sure about superheat). The issue becomes that most people don't kill the rock creatures anymore and they will attack you (even at maxed stats). You can run the script, but as far as it's overall functionality, I can't say if it is or isn't good. I stopped using it after 2 hours because I saw what I just explained. If you are looking for exp, you might want to try something else or just equip a ring of life and hope for the best.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Okay... Let me just explain everything again. The script WILL run if you fix the errors you get when you compile. Pretty sure it only works on gold right now. It will bank (not 100% sure about superheat). The issue becomes that most people don't kill the rock creatures anymore and they will attack you (even at maxed stats). You can run the script, but as far as it's overall functionality, I can't say if it is or isn't good. I stopped using it after 2 hours because I saw what I just explained. If you are looking for exp, you might want to try something else or just equip a ring of life and hope for the best.
    So other than powermining iron what else is there script wise to level? the granite miners seem unupdated but I haven't tried so well see

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

So other than powermining iron what else is there script wise to level? the granite miners seem unupdated but I haven't tried so well see
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111806 is flawless.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Error: Too many parameters found at line 854
    Compiling failed.

How to fix it?

Edit: got it to work just needed to delete 2 lines.
    Last edited by Pelle123; 09-29-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you update the script? Because yesterday it wasn't banking so I had it on drop method but now its banking perfectly? Running 8 hours strong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

What 2 lines did you delete?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Works well, however I wish it only went to deposit stuff when then inv is full. Tried using this with the dwarven hammer thing for more xp, it tried to deposit it after mining 28 ores which makes it difficult to use. Apart from that, nice script. ^^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Any chance this gets updated?
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantasx27 View Post
    Any chance this gets updated?
    I doubt it will ever be updated, because Ashaman is no longer active on these forums, and nobody wants to take on a 2.4k line script It could be written much simpler though, but I think there are better ways to train mining nowadays?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSN View Post
    I doubt it will ever be updated, because Ashaman is no longer active on these forums, and nobody wants to take on a 2.4k line script It could be written much simpler though, but I think there are better ways to train mining nowadays?
    LRC is really great tho. Mining gold with superheat is like training 3 skills at once.
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I downloaded the LRCUpdater script and ran it...but it seems it doesn't download a new script. What's wrong?

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread Information