Thread: Most painless way to Sucide?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Most painless way to Sucide?

Last edited by DeiJaiVui; 10-14-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Call:
    1-800-784-2433
    or
    1-800-273-8255

Suicide is never the option, don't let people turn you down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Last edited by Markus; 10-14-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    There is no 'Ctrl' button on 's computer. is always in control.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep in mind that life is not inherently meaningful, but you can only gather meaning in your life from things you love.

If you're feeling sad or depressed, believe me, I have been there. All I can say is to try and distract yourself by doing something that you truly enjoy. Life is too short to wallow in negativity. Too short to waste time on things which only bring you down. Try to make the best of what you have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
    It should NEVER be an option. I've had three friends who've killed themselves, two were on purpose, the other overdosed.

Take it from me, man. I've been dealing with several mental problems for a veeeeery long time. I would have done anything for the problems you're dealing with to be my problems when I was younger.

tl;dr get help. I highly suggest you call a professional.
    Last edited by Markus; 10-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Sinking. Always. Sinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorched View Post
    Keep in mind that life is not inherently meaningful, but you can only gather meaning in your life from things you love.

If you're feeling sad or depressed, believe me, I have been there. All I can say is to try and distract yourself by doing something that you truly enjoy. Life is too short to wallow in negativity. Too short to waste time on things which only bring you down. Try to make the best of what you have.
    Thank you..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Da Vinci View Post
    Suicide is never an option. People who kill themselves are cowards and weaklings and should never have been born in the first place.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
    It should NEVER be an option. I've had three friends who've killed themselves, two were on purpose, the other overdosed.

You don't just kill yourself, you kill the people around you.
    Take it from me, man. I've been dealing with several mental problems for a veeeeery long time. I would have done anything for the problems you're dealing with to be my problems when I was younger.

tl;dr get help. If this isn't a cry for attention, I highly suggest you call a professional.
    Once again I make myself look like a prick by not using the correct wording.
    What I'm trying to say is, whether you think it or not, people care about you, a lot. They love you.
    Hell, even I'd feel crappy if I found out you died. We're all bros on here, so there's no doubt other people here who care for you.

Killing yourself is pathetic. You're alive because you've earned it. Since before you were born you were a winner... After all, you were the fastest sperm.
    Life gets bad, but you've kept fighting. No matter what's thrown at you, you just keep on walking.
    No problem is so bad that it warrants suicide.
    Last edited by Markus; 10-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Sinking. Always. Sinking.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

I'm just here to add that suicide is not an option. It's not a solution to your problems because you will leave your family with sadness and them feeling like dieying..

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

DeiJaiVui, if you're having problems drop me a line bud, I'll help out however I can. Let me know if you ever want to talk.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Don't. Suicide hurts the people who love you more than anything. Think of them at least.
    Miner & Urn Crafter & 07 Chicken Killer
    SPS BlindWalk Tutorial

Working on: Nothing

teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

I'm closing this if you don't mind, as we aren't mental health professionals and we can't really help you the right way.

Depression/suicidal feelings can be very, very real. You can't just tell someone 'come on, be happy' because if they could, they would! It is a disease and a very nasty one.

DJV, I highly suggest you go visit your doctor, even how tough that may sound/be. Things will become better, and they are trained to deal with depression/suicidal feelings. It is an illusion in your mind, but a very, very realistic one.
    Don't forget, you can always drop me a line.
    I made a new script, check it out!.

Thread Information