Thread: Project RSC - Runescape Classic Replica Server

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Project RSC - Runescape Classic Replica Server

Firstly please read check here before you talk crap and accuse of being a virus.

Advertisement posted on Mopar by a moderator..

http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index....,560693.0.html

Project RSC - Runescape Classic Replica!

Welcome to Project RSC! Here at Project RSC, we aim to replicate every single aspect of RuneScape Classic while hosting a stable server, active community and maintaining security. We guarantee to have to most replicated, accurate game content along with no unfair game advantages you may have noticed in other private servers. We work with a very active and professional development team across both the website and game. You'll notice our website is very easy to use and has a lot of relevant content. You can register a completely free account in under a minute and start playing right away. Hope to see you playing soon!

You can check out our website at http://ProjectRSC.com/ and our Facebook page for the most recent updates at http://facebook.com/ProjectRSC

Also if you wish to chat with the rest of the community, join our IRC channel at:

http://www.projectrsc.com/irc.php
    or

Code:
    irc.rizon.net 
    #projectrsc.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Welcome to the Project RSC homepage. We currently have 140 playing the OFFICIAL release of server."

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Although this looks legitimate, I'm not a huge fan of people joining to advertise.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Neither are we. If you have a moderator posting it over on Mopar they should be a member here I'm pretty sure. Have them post it :/ Posting advertisements is against the forum rules

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's buggy, horrible mods, TONS of things missing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I don't like...Off pls

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezozo View Post
    I don't like...Off pls
    Yeah- just for Rezozo we should remove a post.
    Guys, this guy just wants you to play on a RSC. If you don't want to play on it, refrain from posting, if you do, voice your opinion. With a little respect you can go a long way.
    Have you felt the whale lately?
    .__________.
    Whale so hard.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I could do that...But as Brak said above ADVETISING IS AGAINST THE RULES...
    Plus it really bugs me, idk why, when people come to a forum only to advertise...

I mean really? Wasn't one thread good enough? Why two, with all 11 of them, only on this...How do/could we take him seriously.

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezozo View Post
    I could do that...But as Brak said above ADVETISING IS AGAINST THE RULES...
    Plus it really bugs me, idk why, when people come to a forum only to advertise...

I mean really? Wasn't one thread good enough? Why two, with all 11 of them, only on this...How do/could we take him seriously.
    The first thread I was flamed and it was locked. I decided to post this one with proof of it being a legit server. The server is completely free of charge with full DDOS protection. I have spent a lot of money on this and in no way am trying to gain anything but old players from posting here.

Sorry if it offends some people for posting the advertisement but maybe staff members can make an exception. I am not here to spam your forums but simple let people know about the server. We have worked extremely hard to bring this online and it now is hitting 150 people per day.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

As I see it he should be allowed to inform us on his site as long as his site is safe and he doesn't expect to make profit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ___ View Post
    Yeah- just for Rezozo we should remove a post.
    Guys, this guy just wants you to play on a RSC. If you don't want to play on it, refrain from posting, if you do, voice your opinion. With a little respect you can go a long way.
    Read forum rules, after that talk about respect at this field.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rskingdom View Post
    The first thread I was flamed and it was locked. I decided to post this one with proof of it being a legit server. The server is completely free of charge with full DDOS protection. I have spent a lot of money on this and in no way am trying to gain anything but old players from posting here.

Sorry if it offends some people for posting the advertisement but maybe staff members can make an exception. I am not here to spam your forums but simple let people know about the server. We have worked extremely hard to bring this online and it now is hitting 150 people per day.

Thanks!
    This may be a service. and it may be out of goodwil, but there is the issue: this is not a advertisement website, we occasionally have ads, but they were approved by site admin, as a way of keeping things going. If you want to advertise, go through the google widget, then everyone will be happy.

Thread Information