Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double XP EVERYDAY!* [Stealing Creation Guide]

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

I used Fast Sc (Gamer's Grotto, World 99), to stack up on my tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Clan View Post
    SC is so dead though... barely even enough people to play a game on dedicated world. I looked for clans and stuff but theres just not enough people. Do you know any clans that have safe games and are on a lot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I know that there's a good chance no one will read this, but I feel like this could be important to some people. You told people to not buy the volatile tools, and that is good advice for most people. However, if you have A LOT of points to spend (>150) it's a better idea to buy the volatile tool (hear me out). Yes, the volatile tool is not under your control of what it turns into. However, once you get it to the tool you want, you can recharge it over and over again for the same price of the proto-tool. This now would give you more exp per point. (5k more for the hatchet of that I am sure.) But again, if you don't have many points to spend, then the volatile tool is not worth your time/points.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Does the volatile tool degrade to dust? I would hate to buy one, forget to refill it, and then be mad when I inevitably make that mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Does the volatile tool degrade to dust? I would hate to buy one, forget to refill it, and then be mad when I inevitably make that mistake.
    No, it just depletes

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Don't worry, I read it
    Back when I used to play rs, I just wanted it to be simple based on what skill I was training. So I stuck with a specific proto-tool instead of one that's volatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Akantor View Post
    I know that there's a good chance no one will read this, but I feel like this could be important to some people. You told people to not buy the volatile tools, and that is good advice for most people. However, if you have A LOT of points to spend (>150) it's a better idea to buy the volatile tool (hear me out). Yes, the volatile tool is not under your control of what it turns into. However, once you get it to the tool you want, you can recharge it over and over again for the same price of the proto-tool. This now would give you more exp per point. (5k more for the hatchet of that I am sure.) But again, if you don't have many points to spend, then the volatile tool is not worth your time/points.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

great guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information