Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Smile Awesome

First script I have used, thank you, Topic.

I ran this for a few hours, and tend to get around 1.5k hides/hour. I only had one error, at one point it ran west of the bank, and I manually moved it back (This has only happened once so far in about 2 hours of tanning).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 96
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, 4]

This is the error I get where it doesnt close the bank and never walks anywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

mh wont walk =(

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

@ DrChill
    Thanks =D. If it walks wrong it should correct itself tho?

@ mastastick2
    I don't know. Is UseGraphics := 0; or is it set to 1?

@ schnubbel15
    Got some debug text for me? And have you followed the Setup instructions and updated SPS and everything?
    --- NexzAuto ---
    --- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo Da Vinci ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Doesn't walk for me either, I have to manually walk it, then it does the tanning and the banking by itself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knoot View Post
    Doesn't walk for me either, I have to manually walk it, then it does the tanning and the banking by itself.
    I have no clue, the walking works perfect for me
    Could you try another script that uses SPS and tell me if it works?

Edit: To everyone for who the script didn't walk:
    Go to the thread > left click the image (under Attachments) (so it enlarges) > right click the image > Save Image As ... > etc. (So you saved the image in LARGE form, if you save the image in small form the script won't walk). And tell me if it worked.

I never had the problem with the script. I actually had to try really hard to get the script not to work but I hope I found the problem for you
    Last edited by Nexz; 12-05-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leoneliscool View Post
    Where should I exactly put the hides in my bank? could someone post a screenie? ty in advance
    If it helps at all, I have my bank tabbed, all of my stuff/junk/etc are in tab 2, clothes in tab 3, etc. But I actually have my hides in slot 1 in tab 1 (the tab with the little "infinity" thing on it).

You can set it up in the script around where you place your login info, which bankslot your hides are in, 1 through 50, so any one of those 50 slots will likely be just fine so long as you have the correct slot number specified in the script.
    I think I have a brain... I'm just too lazy to use it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leoneliscool View Post
    Where do I put the hides in my bank? and do I have to edit a line of code for it to find my hides?
    A screenie would be great
    The default is bank slot 9. You can change it by editing line TanItemBankSlot := 9;
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topic View Post

Edit: To everyone for who the script didn't walk:
    Go to the thread > left click the image (under Attachments) (so it enlarges) > right click the image > Save Image As ... > etc. (So you saved the image in LARGE form, if you save the image in small form the script won't walk). And tell me if it worked.

That's it! Now it walks. Too bad that the prices of leather is crashing..

> Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 0. Time ran: 00:03:19
    > Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 4. Time ran: 00:35:44
    > Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 14. Time ran: 01:05:44

> Running: 00:34:52. Items tanned: 1232. Items per hour: 2120.

Needs some kind of failsafe at the crafter it seems like.
    Last edited by Knoot; 12-06-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

That's it! Now it walks. Too bad that the prices of leather is crashing..

> Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 0. Time ran: 00:03:19
    > Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 4. Time ran: 00:35:44
    > Stopping script. Reason: > Crafting screen never showed up?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:04: 14. Time ran: 01:05:44

> Running: 00:34:52. Items tanned: 1232. Items per hour: 2120.

Needs some kind of failsafe at the crafter it seems like.
    Oke, I'll make a fix later today.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

be cool if you could add it to home port to edge, run to the ge, withdraw the leathers, sell them, and buy more hides. Dono if its possible to do that tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare5019 View Post
    be cool if you could add it to home port to edge, run to the ge, withdraw the leathers, sell them, and buy more hides. Dono if its possible to do that tho
    I've seen it done, it IS possible. The only annoyance with that feature is, of course, with a default "set" price to buy/sell the hides at you may be standing there for a while before anything buys or sells, so lobby/pin support is an absolute must.

Also the crafting screen error is the only one I've been getting lately too so it'll be great to have that fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zyrell View Post
    I've seen it done, it IS possible. The only annoyance with that feature is, of course, with a default "set" price to buy/sell the hides at you may be standing there for a while before anything buys or sells, so lobby/pin support is an absolute must.

Also the crafting screen error is the only one I've been getting lately too so it'll be great to have that fixed.
    Yeah but if you tell the bot to buy it for 5% over, it'd be sweet, 5% over/under (buy/sell)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare5019 View Post
    Yeah but if you tell the bot to buy it for 5% over, it'd be sweet, 5% over/under (buy/sell)
    Wouldn't want everyone doing that... economy says why. But yes that would work in a way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

New version :]
    V18. Plenty of updates. Seems to be running well.
    I expect the 'crafting screen never showed up' bug to be fixed.
    @nightmare5019
    Won't be hard to make but I won't. I like the script secure and solid but also basic.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks alot Topic for being on the updates like this. Really appreciate it oh btw the update is running excellent right now. You've definitely got one of the best tanner scripts so far going here.

And no worries about the ge buying its not a big deal I tan 10k at a time and generally am available to manually buy since the 10k/day limit and everything anyway. Most folks to 5-10k at a time

Only got this 1ce dont know how or why

> Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:5 3:1 4:23. Time ran: 00:29:31
    Successfully executed.

ETA - screenshot since I've been to lazy to take one of the error idk if it helps or not but if it does, well, then yay.
    But it's def getting better.
    Good news, is it tried to go back to the bank after that and try again, bad news - it gave up and error showed.
    Last edited by zyrell; 12-07-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I assumed the not having a place to put user/password was just an antileech so I added the code but it still doesn't log me in. Why don't you put in that feature

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

@ zyrell
    Thank again ;] I'll make a failsafe for that bug later today (it failed withdrawing hides, runs, and when it returns to the bank it notices no hides where made this round and it so it stops).

@ leoneliscool
    Thanks :] But I'm not gonna add energy potion support, sorry.

@ mastastick2
    Log in manually and restart the script. I didn't add it because I want to keep the script a bit basic. Feel free to modify the script as you like though.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Script running smoothly. Is there any way to get it to force a new SMART window? (when I try to run the script on two separate accounts, the new Simba just attaches to the SMART window that is running the other script).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

> Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:0 4:26. Time ran: 01:26:23

Stopped, still have some hides in bank.

EDIT: Again, > Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:0 4:16. Time ran: 00:48:33

It's doing this while standing by the bank.

EDIT2: > Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:11 3:2 4:13. Time ran: 00:21:05
    Last edited by Knoot; 12-08-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

> Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:0 4:26. Time ran: 01:26:23

Stopped, still have some hides in bank.

EDIT: Again, > Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:0 3:0 4:16. Time ran: 00:48:33

It's doing this while standing by the bank.

EDIT2: > Stopping script. Reason: made no hides this run, out of cash or low crafting lvl?. Note: 1:0 2:11 3:2 4:13. Time ran: 00:21:05
    Thanks for reporting. I know what's causing the problem. Will release a new version soon.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

V19 is out. The withdraw bug should be fixed and speeds a bit faster. For the rest only little change of functionality for the script itself but still plenty of improvements, especially to the Tools file.

Edit2: Forgot some settings. Tanner V21 + Tools V9 works.
    Last edited by Nexz; 12-10-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    --- NexzAuto ---

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey. I jumped in before you updated to v21... but anyway, as far as v19 goes.
    I had a small issue with detecting the tanner guy and had to change the findobjduel to look for the second colour twice in order to get it to work. But the good news is that its working well and looks good. Ill post a better proggy when it finishes.

Thanks

Current proggy:
    Running: 00:18:05. Items tanned: 532. Items per hour: 1765

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had the same issue as mounty but you updated before I could whine about it.

Twice, I've still had this happen within the first 40 minutes of running. Maybe I'm doing something wrong??
    Only thing I changed while testing was mouse type from 1 to 2.

Last edited by zyrell; 12-11-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zyrell View Post
    I had the same issue as mounty but you updated before I could whine about it.
    That cuts deep... ouch.

The update works great. Didn't need to change anything. Ill let you know of any bugs.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information