Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to manage your Miscellania Kingdom! 1.5m-3m PROFIT A WEEK!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Very nice guide, This reminded me of my kingdom which I havent checked for like 3 months.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    answer, nothing. You continue to gain stuff until your coffers are empty.
    o cool so If I left like 100m in my coffers for example, It would still gain me loads of money even if I no longer play runescape? (no mems and don't log in)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    question: what happens to your kingdom when u lose mems?
    Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    answer, nothing. You continue to gain stuff until your coffers are empty.
    That is true, was added into the tutorial.

E: 7.5m is the max you can add into your coffers. It lasts 90days.
    ^Made by: DannyRS

Check out my Tutorials: Miscellania Tutorial ~ 1 - 99 Smithing
    Avatar made by: Vinyl Scratch[/CENTER]

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    o cool so If I left like 100m in my coffers for example, It would still gain me loads of money even if I no longer play runescape? (no mems and don't log in)
    correct. however the max limit is 7.5m so it wouldn't last more then say 100 days

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silentcore View Post
    Very nice guide, This reminded me of my kingdom which I havent checked for like 3 months.
    Hopefully you have a bunch of extra stuff sitting in the rewards bin!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Going to upload some more pictures today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by US Marine View Post
    The Kingdom of Miscellania
    by: US Marine

Introduction:

The Kingdom of Miscellania is a mini-game that requires almost no participation and little requirements. It is easy to maintain, and a cheap way to gain a little income without doing ANYTHING! Some people don’t know about this mini-game, and that’s why I am here! Hell if you already know about it, you might learn something new! So please.. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the read!

You must have the following requirements to start doing this mini-game:
    • The Fremennik Trials
    • Throne of Miscellania

To gain additional profit, and options you need these requirements:
    • Royal Trouble
    • Completing the Hard Tasks in the Fremennik Province Diaries

**Additional stuff you gain from doing both Throne of Miscellania, and Royal trouble are an increase number of workers, more resources, a larger coffer size for the kingdom, and the % of approval rating decrease per day is reduced by 1.5%.**

Skill levels required to gain approval from the people of your kingdom:
    • Level 10 Farming and a rake to help Gardener Gunnhild.
    • Level 30 Mining and a pickaxe to help Miner Magnus.
    • Level 40 Fishing and a lobster pot or harpoon to help Fisherman Frodi.
    • Level 45 Woodcutting and an axe to help Lumberjack Leif.
    • Level 35 Woodcutting and an axe to help Carpenter Kjallack. (Royal Trouble)
    • Level 10 Farming to help farmer Fromund. (Royal Trouble)

**Taken from Runehq’s guide; link is posted in the credits**

Getting to Miscellania:

There are various ways to get to Miscellania. This is a list from longest to shortest route. (IMO)
    • You can simply teleport to Camlot and run allllllll the way to the boat.
    • With 30 construction you can put your house in Relleka. Tele to your house, leave, and run to the boat.
    • (Lunars) Teleport to lunar island, get kicked off and take the boat in Relleka.
    • Enchanted lyre or Fremennik boots (3) will teleport you right outside the front gate.
    • If you grow a spirit tree in Etceteria which you can teleport to and run to the other side of the Island.
    • Fairy rings. Code: CIP (reqs the quests to use the rings of course)**Good to use if you do mining to gain approval rating.**
    • Miscellania Teleporting scroll. Simple, can be bought from the G.E or gained from Clues.
    • Ring of Wealth will teleport you directly next to Advisor Grihm.

How to manage a kingdom:

This is by far one of the easiest mini-games in Runescape. You can update it daily, or every other day. Even in a week if you have enough money in the Coffer. It is simple, and is worth the simple actions of cutting a tree or mining a rock once a day, even a week later when you want to collect.

To start you need to complete the Throne of Miscellania quest, and I recommend completeing Royal trouble as well. After your quests are complete you can talk to Advisor Grihm about managing a Kingdom. He will tell you how your people are faring and from there you start your own kingdom. I do believe most kingdoms start with a 25% approval rating, but if I am wrong it is simple to gain quick approval rating.

To gain approving rating you just need to help the people around the kingdom. I personally cut maples in the middle of the kingdom, but some people prefer to mine or fish. It all depends on what you feel like helping your people with for that day!

Here is a nice picture that will show you who, and where the people are that you can help through-out the kingdom:

**Taken from Runehq, link will be in credits below**

Different people will give approval rating for different jobs. Here is a list:

Throne of Miscellania quest:
    • Mining with Miner Magnus. (if you obtain a gem, you can give it to him for up to 5% approval rating depending on the gem.)
    • Maple cutting with Lumberjack Leif. (that’s what I do.)
    • Ranking weeds, and picking flax with Gardener Gunnhild.
    • Fishing Tuna, Lobsters, and Swordfish with Fisherman Frodi.

After Royal Trouble quest:
    • Cutting Teak and Mahogany with Carpenter Kjallack.
    • Farming with Farmer Fromund.

When you have successfully gained 100% approval rating the people will tell you they no longer need your service. Your approval rate also drops 2.5% daily, and 1% daily after the completion of Royal Trouble.
    **Killing civilians, and stealing from the stalls will lower your approval rating!!**

How to add money to pay your peasants:

To gain resources your kingdom will need one thing that every successful kingdom has. MONEY! This is where you gain everything, but don’t worry! You will almost always gain a profit. Especially if you do what I do.

After getting your 100% approval rating go back and talk to Advisor Grihm, he will show you how your peasants are distributing their efforts. This is where you maintain what your peasants work on, and to add money into the coffer to pay the people of your kingdom. It is a simple screen, and looks like this:

**Taken from Runehq, link is in the credits below.**

You can see there is a deposit and withdraw option. If you select deposit you will get a window asking how much you would like to add to the coffer. Me personally I always have it topped off at 7500k. I will make this easy, and put this into a format to understand instead of a wall of text.

Completion of Throne of Miscellania:
    Max in coffer: (90days without adding to coffer)

will last 6/7 days without having to add to the coffer.

I suggest putting more than that because if you go below 500k you will not gain the full amount of resources for a full days work. Each day they take 50k in salaries. I recommend, if possible, to add at least 1m. Always keep it at 1m.

Completion of Royal Trouble:
    Max in coffer: (90days without adding to coffer)

will last 6/7 days without having to add to the coffer.

I recommend putting 2m in the coffer at all times. They withdraw 75k in salaries per day once this quest is completed. If you go below 750k you will not gain the full resources of a full days work.

**After completion of the Hard Fremennik Province Diaries you can trade flat-backs with Advisor Grihm in exchange for money that he puts into your coffer. If you are training construction with flat-backs, you can use a ring of wealth to teleport to Grihm, trade them, and teleport back. Repeat.**

**Keeping 7500k in the coffers is a great idea at all times, you never know when you wont play for weeks, or even months. Even if your members runs out you will still gain profits for when you come back to the membership worlds!**

Distributing the workers for max profits:

Now for the distribution of work! Everyone loves work, especially the peasants of your kingdom! 24/7 like botters!

This is simple, with the completion of both quests you have 15 workers. Only 10 with the base quest done. Each task, such as mining can have 10 workers on it at a time. So you have 5 extra to put somewhere else. I personally put 10 on mining, and 5 on herbs. Some people do it differently based on prices or goals. Also, the 'zzz idle' means those workers are not working! Put them somewhere!!

Few reasons I used to put it on herbs and cutting maples was because I was getting 96 herblore, and trying to gain saradomin brews for PvM. Cutting maples gains you birds nests. These also can drop bird eggs, which is awesome!

**Here is an amazing calculator from RuneHQ that I use all the time to see how I can gain max profit. It works just like in Runescape: RuneHQ's Profits Calculator**

Collecting your rewards:

This is simple, go to Advisor Grihm and click the option to ‘collect’. You will be told your approval rating, and then you will see your rewards which will go straight to your bank. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ROOM!

I collect my reward every couple of days or so. I don’t keep complete track. I read somewhere that if you collect every 7 days exactly you will gain the most amount of profit.
    Also, before you collect make sure that you have 100% approval rating. It calculates the amount you are going to get by the current approval rating. So say you wait 80 days and come collect, but before you collect you get 100% rating, there will be no pentaly. As long as you stay above 750k/500k through-out the 80 days. You will be fine.

Using the calculator I provided above I did a 7 day calculation. 7 days, 100% approval, with 2m in the coffer. With both quests done, losing 525k that week. 10 workers on coal, 5 on herbs. You will gain 1m alone in just coal. That already doubles your profits for the week. You could also gain an additional 1m-2m in herbs, depending on what you get. That brings it to 1.5m-3m profit a week... For doing NOTHING!

For some that is nothing, but other its everything. I know that if I ever get hacked, or need extra money I can go to my kingdom, take money from the coffer or just wait it out for a profit. If you dont already do this mini-game, go and give it a try.

This is my rewards collections a little over 40days now:
    Money spent: 4500k

Thanks for reading my Tutorial on how to manage your kingdom, if you have any questions, or input on this tutorial please post below.

Let me know how I did! First tutorial ever! *did it on duty*

**Credits**
    Sources used:
    My experiance from playing Runescape.
    Input from members of Villavu!
    RuneHQ Minigame:http://www.runehq.com/minigame/kingdom-of-miscellania
    RuneWiki:http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Managing_Miscellania
    RuneHQ Calculator:http://www.runehq.com/calculator/spe...nia-management
    I might actually have to try this... Everyone goes on about it but I never really took into note that it was good money.. I could also use the logs for skilling as despite being almost 2300 total I don't have 99 fletch or fming xD
    My Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Albi View Post
    I might actually have to try this... Everyone goes on about it but I never really took into note that it was good money.. I could also use the logs for skilling as despite being almost 2300 total I don't have 99 fletch or fming xD
    Im glad you found my tutorial helpful. Those are two easy/fast skills to get to level 99!

*You didnt have to quote the whole post though mate. *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

I've been doing max herbs and the rest mining. Gonna try switching it around and see what happens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the guide im going to do the quests so i can start doing it .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I've been doing max herbs and the rest mining. Gonna try switching it around and see what happens
    Let me know how it goes!!

Quote Originally Posted by iskill4u View Post
    thanks for the guide im going to do the quests so i can start doing it .
    Glad to hear mate! Let me know how it fairs for you!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Do you mind telling me where you put your workers and how many in each part? I also havent checked my kingdom in two months. eager to see how much i got (not sure with the eoc dropping herbs though)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeds View Post
    Do you mind telling me where you put your workers and how many in each part? I also havent checked my kingdom in two months. eager to see how much i got (not sure with the eoc dropping herbs though)
    I max out the herb slot, and put the rest of the workers in mining coal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks great, I'll try this out later thanks!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeiJaiVui View Post
    Looks great, I'll try this out later thanks!
    Goodluck! I hope you make some profits.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Sorry for double posting.

Updated totals per week. Also added my saved up rewards from 160+ days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Thanks for this. I totally forgot about the whole kingdom mini game!! I have money!!
    “Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
    http://www.southweststandard.com

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

I been doing this for a very long time now and thought everybody done this already still nice share

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klae17 View Post
    Thanks for this. I totally forgot about the whole kingdom mini game!! I have money!!
    No problem man! Go get that cash!

Quote Originally Posted by CRU1Z1N View Post
    I been doing this for a very long time now and thought everybody done this already still nice share
    I'v been doing it for about 4 years straight now. Easy to keep up.

<3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

I'm doing this in 07scape. Currently gathering enough tree seeds for 99 farming. *likeaboss*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information