Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [XoL] Blog

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I tried f2p pk'ing but I got abused by a ranger. I had full batwing, bat book, and bat stick.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Magers get destroyed by rangers, that is why I have two sets of armour (The guy I was fighting had 3, but I killed him in the end; due to a lucky 1250 with my ultimate ability)

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    Magers get destroyed by rangers, that is why I have two sets of armour (The guy I was fighting had 3, but I killed him in the end; due to a lucky 1250 with my ultimate ability)
    nice, with any luck the new armor will be standard for mages/rangers. It sucked to kill one with hardleather body and get 1k in loot

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

It sucks that even people with crappy armour can still kill you, and if you do all the clicking etc. You only get their crappy armour

11/23/2012
    Renaming my computer section it is now the Misc section... where misc goes
    Anyway! Today was black friday in the States, ended up buying a new pair of sneakers and a northface

These shoes

Nothing too fancy just something to wear around with jeans, my other sneakers were pretty much near destruction.

Just something to wear ontop of hoodies etc, I didn't know if I should of gone a size bigger.. Tbh I am not a huge fan of how SHORT they are, it is like they are all made for short fat people, I am 6 foot and even the large was like meh above crotch (I like my jackets a little lower than that ...)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Hmm, I need a hat. Anyone have any suggestions?
    These are a few I have been looking at..

I know they are not the greatest picks, I would really find it awesome if you post any other bulls hats under $50.

Fitted please! (I know the image has a snapback, but that same hat is fitted in the store)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

not sure why but i find this interesting O.o

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Lol well that is good

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I would go with this, just cause I like stuffz grey

Also, nice sneakers! Im thinking of buying some as well, any suggestions? Im mostly a runner, and of course a casual walker. I like urs, so probably gonna match in taste

How was the Thanksgiving?

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

That's a nice jacket, I want to get one like that next time I go jacket shopping. And for the hats, I wouldn't get one with those big gold stickers on it. Or at least if you do, remove it before wearing it. I don't know why but whenever I see someone wearing one with a sticker I think it looks like if they forgot to take the sizing sticker of the jeans leg

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezozo View Post

I would go with this, just cause I like stuffz grey

Also, nice sneakers! Im thinking of buying some as well, any suggestions? Im mostly a runner, and of course a casual walker. I like urs, so probably gonna match in taste

How was the Thanksgiving?
    Wow, that was my first pick too!

Try this site to find shoes, then you can prob just type the name in on google/amazon etc. to find it cheaper!
    http://www.finishline.com

Thanks! If you like running you should get running shoes, those are just plain old sneakers much better for walking then running in my opinion. Buy whatever you see just make sure it has an arc in the shoe.. running with an arcless shoe is just suicide on the feet The only problem with running shoes are they are not as "pretty" and have a bunch of useless patterns all over them. For example this shoe, it is amazing to run in but it is overly patterned (hard to match with anything you wear, but looks cool by itself )
    It is like running with clouds (so light) (The arc is inside the shoe, dw it is there!)

Thanks for asking , it was pretty awesome. Only had one other family besides mine come, due to everyone else being old and married off so they go with their new families but the youngest uncle and his family (My cousins are around my age (15-19) so it was nice. How was yours?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    That's a nice jacket, I want to get one like that next time I go jacket shopping. And for the hats, I wouldn't get one with those big gold stickers on it. Or at least if you do, remove it before wearing it. I don't know why but whenever I see someone wearing one with a sticker I think it looks like if they forgot to take the sizing sticker of the jeans leg
    Yeah I find that to be very toolish, I always take the sticker off... I don't need to brag about a hats newness Should buy one they are very nice, I just don't like "how short" it feels... idk it may be just me and a crazy illusion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Mines was amazing, went to a relatives house, had a huge turkey, played a ton of games and watched the Jets vs Patriots game and the Redskins vs Cowboys game! It was nice

And yea, I agree about the arc, but people need to learn how to run without it How do you think we got through the stone age?

For now, when I run, I use Vibram 5 fingers: http://www.rei.com/product/811208/vi...ort-shoes-mens

Ill check out that website Thanks!

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Mines was amazing, went to a relatives house, had a huge turkey, played a ton of games and watched the Jets vs Patriots game and the Redskins vs Cowboys game! It was nice

And yea, I agree about the arc, but people need to learn how to run without it How do you think we got through the stone age?

For now, when I run, I use Vibram 5 fingers: http://www.rei.com/product/811208/vi...ort-shoes-mens

Ill check out that website Thanks!
    Haha thats awesome, I also watched the redskins cowboys game... We were all eating by the time jets patriots came on! (My parents insisted we sit at the table -.-)

Haha you apparently have a lot more balls than me, I would never wear the 5 finger... Just wouldn't be able to force myself to be seen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

lol its not that bad It is a little awkward in the beginning I first started wearing them when I saw my old teacher wearing it, thought it was good for running, so I bought it. Now all the chicks come to watch me run in them (jkjk )

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

haha

11/24/2012-11/25/2012
    Saw skyfall yesterday, meh thought it could of been more realistic
    Going back to school today dang, enjoyed break!
    Last edited by [XoL]; 11-26-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I haven't seen skyfall yet, but i'll see it this week I hope. I hope there'll be a fourth Bourne movie, those first three were awesome! Those toe shoes look like they'd be fun to run in, but sort of weird walking around in a building with

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I haven't seen skyfall yet, but i'll see it this week I hope. I hope there'll be a fourth Bourne movie, those first three were awesome! Those toe shoes look like they'd be fun to run in, but sort of weird walking around in a building with
    Wordd^^^ to the building part Only use it for running

As for skyfall, Ill see it soon...don't know when.
    Fun fact. Apparently, the phone I 'might've' bought, Xperia T, was the featured phone Bond was using in the movie

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Wordd^^^ to the building part Only use it for running

As for skyfall, Ill see it soon...don't know when.
    Fun fact. Apparently, the phone I 'might've' bought, Xperia T, was the featured phone Bond was using in the movie
    Yeah I heard they used product placement for pretty much everything they could

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yeah I heard they used product placement for pretty much everything they could
    True story. Plus, gratz on that 1111 post! I didn't even realize you past 1k. I remember the time when you were only 450. Good times.

R4ndom, which phone do you have?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

*enjoying this blog
    (ps: snapbacks4life)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Thanks for the support guys! I have an Iphone 4 (With this case) : hmm nevermind can't find the picture online. I will take a picture when my roommate comes back (too lazy to take the case off my phone, it was hard enough to put on!)
    Oh this is where I get my cases from: http://society6.com

11/25/2012
    Not much happened today, got back to school. Stared at my workout sheet for tomorrow, took of a picture of my RS bank:
    Tomorrow is when the real fun starts -.-
    Last edited by [XoL]; 11-26-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Subbed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Gawd I love this blog! I think Ill look into Society6. I like some of the designs there!
    Are any of you guys like, satisfied with your life? Like, do you plan on taking on anything new soon?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Gawd I love this blog! I think Ill look into Society6. I like some of the designs there!
    Are any of you guys like, satisfied with your life? Like, do you plan on taking on anything new soon?
    I'm considering training to become a mime . But seriously, I need to hurry up and get my drivers license, I've been 16 for months :P

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

My goodness, that's quite a hefty bank you got there bud.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I am actually going to take up boxing! Well kind of, mostly just heavy bag training and some speed bagging but bought myself some wraps and gloves; ready to go! Just need to actually go :P

I'm considering training to become a mime . But seriously, I need to hurry up and get my drivers license, I've been 16 for months :P
    Haha good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    My goodness, that's quite a hefty bank you got there bud.

---
    11/27/2012
    Sorry for the delays! I have been very busy the past day didn't get a chance to post. Anyway school is tough like normal, but that is expected it is college after all. Right now I have a calc test coming up this friday, I still need to learn rate of exchange, the local max/min/global max/min optimization. All that good stuff, but I have most of it already covered just need to get it cemented into my brain before the test. I MUST score at least an 80% on this test.
    11/27/2012
    Workout
    Dang, I have been slacking :/ two days and I have done nothing, two days and I have dieted nothing. I am eating like I will die soon, and not working out like it doesn't matter! I need to get my act together but I figure School > working out at this point. After finals I should have a lot more free time, and be a lot more energetic! (I will try to get into the gym though, even during finals). I have been playing sports though
    11/27/2012
    Here are some pictures:
    Food from my dorms (idk why I am posting these)
    My phone case!

Yeah the food sucks in college :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information