Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [XoL] Blog

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Did you ever sign up on bodybuilding.com? I usually check around the Misc section there.. a lot of funny posts and sometimes some broscience - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
    You might come across me some day, my account has JJ in it.. :P

Regularly updating your bodyspace is a nice way to keep track of your weight and look back in the future. I'm hitting 95kgs now I believe so around 210 pounds.

I was 84,6kg on 25 september 2012 so I gained more than 10kg / 22 lbs in 5 months.. Pretty insane but unflexed my abs are still slightly visible and flexed they are pretty apparant.
    Think I will be hitting 100kg/220lbs somewhere in Summer, it was my goal for the end of 2013.. pretty insane gains.

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Hey man, was just reading reddit about Rich Roll, vegan ultramarathon runner. He has some interesting things to say regarding health, fitness and diet. I found him very inspiring!!
    http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment..._ultra_when_i/
    if you read through the comments he answers questions, I think I will buy his book as well.
    Thought you might be interested.
    Ah I read through a lot of his material after you introduced it to me! It is very fascinating but I doubt I could ever do that, or want to in this case. He truly is an amazing man though.

Quote Originally Posted by J J View Post
    Did you ever sign up on bodybuilding.com? I usually check around the Misc section there.. a lot of funny posts and sometimes some broscience - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
    You might come across me some day, my account has JJ in it.. :P

Regularly updating your bodyspace is a nice way to keep track of your weight and look back in the future. I'm hitting 95kgs now I believe so around 210 pounds.

I was 84,6kg on 25 september 2012 so I gained more than 10kg / 22 lbs in 5 months.. Pretty insane but unflexed my abs are still slightly visible and flexed they are pretty apparant.
    Think I will be hitting 100kg/220lbs somewhere in Summer, it was my goal for the end of 2013.. pretty insane gains.
    JJ I think I saw a picture of you before, pretty sure it was faaaar more impressive than me In like every aspect, nice job man.

I am on BB, I should have a log coming up soon on that site for my cut (which I am just starting, apparently school and keeping a strict strict diet is very hard for me to do )
    ---

I apologize everyone for not updating often, been very very busy with school!

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Just want to make a quick update (will do a full one tomorrow)
    At people I saw today in RS

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    Just want to make a quick update (will do a full one tomorrow)
    At people I saw today in RS
    I wonder who they were @Turpinator

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    I wonder who they were @Turpinator
    How did you know i saw him? Stalk much?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

School
    7/4/2013
    Well I finished year one, only 3 more to go ...
    Fitness
    Honestly just toning back from my fitness craze, just playing basketball and trying to eat a little better. Its the small things in life
    Misc (Rs included)
    Man oh man... first I want to apologize for never updating this life has just be hectic. I am not going to promise you any new scripts or 50 guides I just want to start off small and build myself up instead of making impossible goals which result in me crashing and burning.

These last couple months have been hectic to say the least, I don't even know where to begin.
    Ill try anyway
    Ill start with the things that bothered me the most, my family.
    I am an adult (19 years old) so basically this is what I come home to when I returned from college this year. My father being a crazy alcoholic and my mom not knowing when she should probably not sass or backtalk. It was a rough transition back and it would of been a violent one provided my sister didn't return home and calm me down every time some episode happened. I don't know what it is I am feeling but its just a deep void of sadness to say the least, everyday I look at my life and wonder what it could of been like if I was the neighbors kid or the guy down the streets etc. etc. Not to bash my parents or anything, I live a nice life they make a nice living at their respectful jobs but sometimes you long for more and I am not sure what it is I am looking for maybe actual care of my wellbeing for my sake not for looking good in front of other people not sure, I will figure it out as time goes I guess. Again not trying to sound ungrateful, my parents have provided for me time and time again its just I feel like there is a huge hole where something should be in the relationship between my dad and I. Oh well I am an adult, I don't know why this is pegging me now of all the times in my life it has never felt like this.

Anyway thats over with next topic in my life, females...
    So I will confess that I am the biggest jackass in the world, I was talking to a new girl then my ex got back involved with my life, back and forth back and forth for a couple months but I didn't date either of them. I felt like such a scumbag recently that I ended it with both of them and told them I just can't be in a relationship. This is probably the first time in my life I have been completely single since like 8th grade... Its an interesting feeling, very very odd. Cant say I like it.

Anyway thats whats been going on

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    School
    7/4/2013

Fitness

Misc (Rs included)
    Man. Got me right in the feels man. That is rough about your family; a hard thing no doubt. We have your back buddy...join the facebook group so i can add you IRL?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Man. Got me right in the feels man. That is rough about your family; a hard thing no doubt. We have your back buddy...join the facebook group so i can add you IRL?
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Link me to your facebook in private (Not looking to join the group, only because I don't want a ton of people knowing who I am IRL even though I am sure it is fairly simple to figure out)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Moving to a different thread!
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104870