Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPU help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idodew View Post
    Yeah i wouldnt get a closed loop lol waist of cash. Im going to micro center to pick up an i7 3770k i just placed my order online and am now praying hey dont mess it up... I got a hyper 212 evo with it ith an asrock z77 extreme4 mobo 2x8gb g.skill ddr3 1600 ram and he mobo came with 2x4gb sniper series ram.
    gl. Is this a botting PC or just a regular build?
    Check out my scripts:
    FrostChopper

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntu View Post
    gl. Is this a botting PC or just a regular build?
    originally just for botting... but now im leaning towards using my old computer as a botting build and using this for gaming/video editing, would make youtube much easier and quicker to produce my content. thanks for the help guys i bought the 3770k the other day!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

for 230 i could get a i7 3770k and the i5 3570k costs 215 would it be worth the extra 15 for HT? i do youtube etc 5 vids a week or so...

edit: has any one had experience with a micro center? their prices for processors are so cheap i was thinking it would be worth a 45 minute drive to get a 3570k for $160 or a 3770k for $230. i was originally going to spend 215 on newegg for a 3570k. so has anyone bought from them before? i'd be going to the one in Paterson NJ if anyones famaliar
    Microcenter is well worth the 45 minutes drive IMO. I myself had to drive about 30-45 minutes to my nearest Microcenter because the i7-3770k was cheaper there than anywhere else.. I reserved it online and picked it up at the store and it was actually a really great experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

originally just for botting... but now im leaning towards using my old computer as a botting build and using this for gaming/video editing, would make youtube much easier and quicker to produce my content. thanks for the help guys i bought the 3770k the other day!
    GJ. Now enjoy that rig .
    Check out my scripts:
    FrostChopper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information