Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [EOC]Pali AIO Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default [EOC]Pali AIO Fighter

THIS SCRIPT IS OUTDATED!!!! It is here as a resource for the community to learn from and steal code snippets if they so please.

Updated to 2.5

Potions. Ability bar. Momentum. Rejuvenate. Food. Ring of Wealth teleport. Antiban.

thanks to Mr[S] for the banner

please leave a comment

[You can use Momentum}+
    {1 basic ability (slice/wrack/piercing-shot)}
    OR
    Rejuvenate(optional) +
    1 basic ability (slice/wrack/piercing-shot) +
    [2 threshold abilities (need 50% adrenaline)] +
    [1 ultimate (100%)]
    Read the setup IN the script carefully

Features:
    Use Momentum or Rejuvenate + Basic Ability (slice/wrack/piercing shot) + OTHER ACTION BAR ABILITIES (READ INSTRUCTIONS in script)
    Anti-Ban
    Smart potions: Use up to two potion types, and the script will stop trying to drink if you run out of the potion.
    Smart Eating: knows when you're out of food
    Teleport to GE when you're out of food if you have Ring of Wealth (1+) in inventory, or if you get stuck.
    Any Monster, Anywhere!
    Progress Report!
    Momentum Supported. Rejuvenate Supported. Actionbar abilities supported.
    Runs past 6 hours.

Instructions
    -Fill out the constants as described in the script.
    - IF USING REJUVENATE: Set UseMomentum = false in the setup. Put rejuv in slot 1 of actionbar and
    bind it to the 1 key. Put slice/piercing-shot/wrack anywhere on actionbar. Place other desired abilities on the action bar.

-If Using Momentum, put it in actionbar slot 1. Have it bound to key '1'. Set UseMomentum = True; and place slice/piercing-shot/wrack anywhere on the action bar.
    - Have food in the last slot of the action bar if you want to eat food.
    -If you are using Ring of Wealth teleport method (members only), HAVE IT IN YOUR INVENTORY, NOT EQUIPPED.
    - Open desired trained skill's xp-counter. XP Counting works by default in xp-counter-slot #1.
    -Potions supported. Place them on the action bar anywhere. Fill out variables in the script accordingly to activate the potions feature.
    -Start with the ability bar OPEN

disclaimer:
    - This script will run much better w/o other players around.
    -Don't be shy posting feedback

Thanks!

Log:
    Code:
    **IF YOU WANT AN OLD VERSION, PM ME AND ILL SEND YOU A COPY OF ANY OLD VERSION.
    Dec 12 2012: 1.0.2 Released. Added Progress Reports + Tweaks
    Dec 12 2012: 1.0.3 Released. Added a failsafe. Terminates script after 90 seconds w/o combat.
    Dec 12 2012: 1.0.4 Released. Fixed ring of wealth procedure. No longer cycles menus when ring isn't found in 
    inventory. Also Improves detection for ring of wealth in inventory. 
    Dec 13 2012: 1.0.5 Released. Added Rejuv Support. Place it in 1st slot of action bar & wear shield. Added Slice 
    Support. Place it on action bar. Keybind to '2'. Works with Rejuv Only. New Camera Angle methods, better at finding 
    monsters.
    Dec 13 2012 1.0.6 Released. Option of stopping camera angle from changing high to low. Added a failsafe.
    Dec 14 2012: 1.0.8 Released. Skipped a version increment for no reason. Fixed an issue where camera angles would 
    change when they shouldn't. Main loop simplified and streamlined. 
    Dec 15 2012: 2.0.1 released. action bar support. more failsafes. Teleport with ring of wealth on error option added.  
    Dec 15 2012: 2.0.2 released. (40 views) Abilities usage improved.
    Dec 16 2012: 2.0.3 released. Abilities usage improved, again. (potions coming next!! :))
    Dec 16 2012: 2.0.4 released. Loop simplified for faster processing. Added hitting keys on accident in antiban.
    Dec 17 2012: 2.0.5 released. (17 views) Cleaned up coding standards. Ironed out a few kinks with InCombat 
    detection.  
    Dec 17 2012: 2.0.6 released. (19 views) minor code improvements, and ADDED SIX HOUR FIX. NOW RUNS PAST 6 
    HOURS. :f:
    Dec 18 2012: 2.0.7 released. (89 views) 6 hour fix more likely to work. Shortened code by more than 50 lines. 
    Simplified procedures. Eliminated unnecessary waste. 
    Fixed Ultimate Ability (no longer tries to use it twice at once). Streamlined actionbar procedure for faster processing. 
    Dec 25 2012: 2.1.0 released. Up to 2 potion types now supported. Flasks or vials. Also, added some more antiban.
    Dec 28 2012: 2.2.0 Platinum released. Now uses normal ability to help generate adrenaline for momentum. New sexy 
    progress report. Improved processing speeds.
    Dec 29 2012: 2.3.0 Diamond released. (106 views) New Feature: Camera turns to nearest yellow dot on minimap if it can't find a 
    monster. This can be turned off in the options. Another new feature: Decide what health % the
    monster you're fighting HAS to be at to use Threshold1, Threshold2, and Ultimate. This can be set in the SaveAbilities 
    variable in the setup. New Option#3 : to left-click-only monsters, available at the bottom of the setup in 
    <-Mouse Options->//.
    January 9 2013: 2.3.2 Granite Released:
    Script now waits up to 90 seconds on same monster before thinking its stuck, from 60 seconds.
    Script now checks for charges on your ring of wealth on startup if UseRingOfWealth = true.
    Script now Eats food via action bar only, no longer checks inventory. Knows intelligently if its out of food by 
    checking chat box. For january rejuvenate update, new option in advanced setup called RejuvCooldown will 
    need to be switched to 300 when the update comes. Now uses new variables in setup : FoodKey, 
    MomentumOrRejuvenateKey.  Momentum/rejuv no longer NEEDS to be in slot 1. It still can be. 
    The variable name LeftClickOnly to RightClickOnly, because thats what it does when its set to true - 
    Was a mistake in 2.3.0.     
    February 27, 2013: 2.3.3 Obsidian Released:
    Gave the user the option to paint on-screen where the program is seeing monster-colors
    Fixed a bug where it was turning to the nearest NPC too many times.
    Changed the look of the user-setup.
    Made it so you don't have to enter (300 seconds) in advanced setup for rejuvenation.
    Progress reports:
    Code:
    ///////Pali AIO Fighter v 2.1.0///////
    //**Time Running: 36 Hours, 42 Seconds**
    //[3647766 Defence Xp] Gained
    //[101940 Xp/Hour]
    //[6232 Kills]
    //[8 Sharks] Eaten.
    //Used Momentum [165 Times]
    //////////////////////////////////////
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mr. pali; 01-12-2015 at 12:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

frist post ,awsome..test ont soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Would test but getting a few 99s first, hopefully by the time I'll use it there will be a few tests done

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

havent tested but suggestion, it takes awhile to fill upthe bar full, so maybe add a couple of the simple abilities till full bar. would be better xp
    >:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chief herb View Post
    havent tested but suggestion, it takes awhile to fill upthe bar full, so maybe add a couple of the simple abilities till full bar. would be better xp
    Definitely something I've considered. Its just not a priority at this point because of what little time your character will be spending building up the bar with or without this. Definitely a possibility in later versions.

Thanks

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr. pali View Post
    Definitely something I've considered. Its just not a priority at this point because of what little time your character will be spending building up the bar with or without this. Definitely a possibility in later versions.

Thanks
    I wrote a script to do this, but Honestly, if you do it, then you may aswell add a threshhold ability instead of momentum and just keep the loop for the build abilities going, because its faster anyway

Cant test atm, but im sure its fine , ill read the code when im not on my phone and make any suggestions i can

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRS View Post
    I wrote a script to do this, but Honestly, if you do it, then you may aswell add a threshhold ability instead of momentum and just keep the loop for the build abilities going, because its faster anyway

Cant test atm, but im sure its fine , ill read the code when im not on my phone and make any suggestions i can
    Yeap! Hit the nail right on the head!

However, with my loop setup, it would not be hard to implement the option. I will probably have full actionbar support in the future.

Also I'm pulling 125k strength exp/hour @ 86 attack and 80 str using this script... hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this script dont work for me it doesnt click the monster it only puts mouse on them what key bind do i put momentum and the food? 0 and =?
    created my mr[s]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by print View Post
    this script dont work for me it doesnt click the monster it only puts mouse on them what
    This is an UpText issue (reading the text in the top left of the screen).

Make sure you've got only the first one to three letters of the monster name in the setup, and make sure it is capitalized properly. Let me know if this fixes it!

-pali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

1.0.2 released. Added progress reports among other small fixes. Thanks to shatterhand for many of the progress report methods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Works great, very good job!

Will let you know if I run into any problems, but it's working flawlessly as of right now. (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bwpz View Post
    Works great, very good job!

Will let you know if I run into any problems, but it's working flawlessly as of right now. (:
    Good to hear. Let me know how it goes!

UPDATE: Emergency update to 1.0.3, added a failsafe. Will terminate script if its been over 90 seconds without combat (i.e. stuck behind a tree).

Please post progress reports!! =D

<3 pali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks good this one. Keep up the good work. Will test when I'm finished with Fishing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had it set to use the ROW at 450hp, but it never did and it killed me.

I have it equipped with 4 charges, set to True and 450 hp. Is it working for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I have it equipped with 4 charges, set to True and 450 hp. Is it working for you?

ROW needs to be in inventory.

edit:
    sorry about that. Added to first post instructions. It's also already written in the script header if you look closely.

-pali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not a problem, my first time dying in 4 years, so it made me go to the grim reaper and I got all my stuff back (:

Thanks for the great script, again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you recommend Smart8 for this? I'm on Smart7.2 and it was working great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Do you recommend Smart8 for this? I'm on Smart7.2 and it was working great

I only use 7.2 in development and personal use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Did the script not terminate after you passed the health threshold @ 450hp? Did it say terminating script because it couldn't find the ring of wealth in the debug box?

Or was it just that it did terminate, but you were fighting aggressive monsters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only use 7.2 in development and personal use.
    Okay, saves me the hassle of updating. Testing the ring functionality now, will let you know. (:

I wish I had a better place to test, I gotta bank every hour for food =\
    Last edited by Bwpz; 12-13-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did the script not terminate after you passed the health threshold @ 450hp? Did it say terminating script because it couldn't find the ring of wealth in the debug box?

Or was it just that it did terminate, but you were fighting aggressive monsters?
    I'm gonna have to throw that error as my fault. My internet crashed, and I switched over to it saying "You've died". And then before checking the console I exited to reset my internet.

I bet I got killed before it could terminate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I'm gonna have to throw that error as my fault. My internet crashed, and I switched over to it saying "You've died". And then before checking the console I exited to reset my internet.

I bet I got killed before it could terminate.
    Just let me know if you encounter any more errors, thanks for your help Bwpz it is much appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got down to the right HP, and he used the ring to teleport (: Here's my small proggy. Once I get some better defense or something I should be able to last longer than this lol.

////////////////////////////////////
    //////////Pali AIO Fighter//////////
    //**Time Running: 45 Minutes and 3 Seconds**
    //[51528 Strength Xp] Gained
    //[68620 Xp/Hour]
    //[99 Kills]
    //[27 Monkfishs] Eaten.
    //Used Momentum [28 Times]
    currentHP: 347
    Attempting to use ring of wealth...
    Teleported to grand exchange @ 347
    Successfully executed.
    Last edited by Bwpz; 12-13-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I got down to the right HP, and he used the ring to teleport (: Here's my small proggy on the fire giants, but once I get some better defense or something I should be able to last longer than this lol.

//////////Pali AIO Fighter//////////
    //**Time Running: 45 Minutes and 3 Seconds**
    //[51528 Strength Xp] Gained
    //[68620 Xp/Hour]
    //[99 Kills]
    //[27 Monkfishs] Eaten.
    //Used Momentum [28 Times]
    currentHP: 347
    Attempting to use ring of wealth...
    Teleported to grand exchange @ 347
    Successfully executed.
    Did it really use momentum 28 times? or try to? Should only be 2-3 times in an hour.

[EDIT] THE BELOW/ABOVE ISSUE WAS SOLVED. USER PUT AN 'ULTIMATE'-type ABILITY IN PLACE OF WHERE I RECOMMENDED MOMENTUM. THIS DOES WORK. YOU WILL PROBABLY GET FASTER EXPERIENCE USING MOMENTUM,THOUGH.
    Last edited by mr. pali; 12-13-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My bad, I was using a special attack instead of the Momentum ability xD
    Last edited by Bwpz; 12-13-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information