Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPS: December 20th, 2012 ~ New maps & any angle support

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Hm... the new SPS plugin is giving me fits, I now have a constant access violation error in SPS_setup at this line:
    Simba Code:
    SPS_AreaMaps := SPS_BitmapToMap(tmp, SPS_Accuracy);

I never had trouble before I started using this new SPS plugin. Already running Simba as administrator; any ideas?
    There is no new plugin. All that was updated was the maps and sps.simba.

It's possible the plugin in the repo. isn't the most up to date one. I know Wizzup? did some work on it and he may not have copied a new version of the plugin to the repo. The one you get from the plugins updater should work.

E: I've added this update to the SPS updater. I'm also very happy to hear that it's working well for everyone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS.simba(370:51): Invalid number of parameters at line 369
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS.simba(370:51): Invalid number of parameters at line 369
    Compiling failed.
    I think that comes from having an outdated SPS plugin. If you go to SRL > Update in your Simba, it should update your plugins for you.

If that doesn't work, you can download the plugin here. Just save it to your Simba/Plugins folder. Make sure you restart Simba after installing the new plugin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    I think that comes from having an outdated SPS plugin. If you go to SRL > Update in your Simba, it should update your plugins for you.

If that doesn't work, you can download the plugin here. Just save it to your Simba/Plugins folder. Make sure you restart Simba after installing the new plugin.

Still does not work. Have you got any suggestions?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Still does not work. Have you got any suggestions?
    The only other thing I can think of is that the plugin in the SPS repo. is outdated. I know Wizzup? did some work with the plugin, and I don't know if he updated the one in the repo. You can download my SPS plugins here. Try extracting them to Simba/Plugins and let me know how it goes. Again, be sure to restart Simba after you update them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

The only other thing I can think of is that the plugin in the SPS repo. is outdated. I know Wizzup? did some work with the plugin, and I don't know if he updated the one in the repo. You can download my SPS plugins here. Try extracting them to Simba/Plugins and let me know how it goes. Again, be sure to restart Simba after you update them.
    Thanks coh3n, I got it working. It indeed was the plugin. It was quite an hassle to figure it out but it seem to be something with some random memory that didn't allow simba to load the new plugin (even after ending simba's process..)

I did a memory clean and a restart + fresh new install and it works like a charm now .

Thanks,

Eduard

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Thanks coh3n, I got it working. It indeed was the plugin. It was quite an hassle to figure it out but it seem to be something with some random memory that didn't allow simba to load the new plugin (even after ending simba's process..)

I did a memory clean and a restart + fresh new install and it works like a charm now .

Thanks,

Eduard
    Did you need my plugins? Or did the one from the repo. work? I'd like to know so I can update the ones in the repo. if needed. Also, do you mind posting step by step what you did to resolve the issue? I'd like to use it as future reference for other people with this problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

This is very handy, I'm using edited GetMyPos on one of my scripts atm because angle need to be "S", worked fine so far.

Tried this but where do I call that SPS_AnyAngle? I used it after setupsrl and getting: Unknown identifier 'SPS_AnyAngle' at line 858
    SPS is updated, not sure why getting this.
    ROCK IS NOT A DEVILS WORK, ITS MAGICAL AND RAD!

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neeger View Post
    This is very handy, I'm using edited GetMyPos on one of my scripts atm because angle need to be "S", worked fine so far.

Tried this but where do I call that SPS_AnyAngle? I used it after setupsrl and getting: Unknown identifier 'SPS_AnyAngle' at line 858
    SPS is updated, not sure why getting this.
    If you're getting that angle, you either don't have the latest SPS, or you don't have SPS included in your script (or you included it after you set SPS_AnyAngle).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I use the same script just added that SPS_AnyAngle, and when I try updating it via Simba it says: "No SPS update available."

Downloaded and replaced it manually, now works, thanks!
    ROCK IS NOT A DEVILS WORK, ITS MAGICAL AND RAD!

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Glad you got it working; although, I'm not sure why the updater didn't work for you.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

I updated sps(manual override) and still get [Unknown identifier 'SPS_AnyAngle']
    I'll download the sps master and replace the files as it appears the updater isn't updated.

Can you confirm?

edit unzipped the sps master and everything works. I guess it wasn't added to the updater...

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    I updated sps(manual override) and still get [Unknown identifier 'SPS_AnyAngle']
    I'll download the sps master and replace the files as it appears the updater isn't updated.

Can you confirm?

edit unzipped the sps master and everything works. I guess it wasn't added to the updater...
    I always thought it was done automatically. I'll contact Wizzup? to get it straightened out. Thanks.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Coh3n, it's still not in the SPS updater. i'm setting up simba on my new computer so i know this for a fact.

Any luck?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    Coh3n, it's still not in the SPS updater. i'm setting up simba on my new computer so i know this for a fact.

Any luck?
    Can also vouch for this, got a new pc and the old one was in the updater

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Okay, thanks guys for letting me know. I PM'd Wizzup? a while ago but haven't heard back from him. I'll try something else and post back when I hear from him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

hey so im having the hardest time replacing my current SPS with the new one, ive read the comments and have tried doing most of the things im able to do. and i wasnt able to get it to work for me. if anyone is able to help me via livestream or im pm please and thank you
    CURRENT GOALS
    99/99 Mage! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Smithing! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Construction! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Mining! Thank You SRL!

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sogalishis View Post
    hey so im having the hardest time replacing my current SPS with the new one, ive read the comments and have tried doing most of the things im able to do. and i wasnt able to get it to work for me. if anyone is able to help me via livestream or im pm please and thank you
    Can you be more specific. What did you try and what happens when you run a script; how do you know it didn't work?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Can you be more specific. What did you try and what happens when you run a script; how do you know it didn't work?
    Coh3n, I assisted him via teamviewer and his issue is resolved. He was attempting to place SRL-master in the SPS folder rather then placing the contents of SRL-master there. Therefore he was still using the old SPS and hadn't over written anything.
    He also posted his issue in Flight's barb fisher script.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know.

E: Just received the word from Wizzup? that the new images are now in the SPS updater. Could someone please confirm?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know.

E: Just received the word from Wizzup? that the new images are now in the SPS updater. Could someone please confirm?
    Not for me... as of yet, also just the images not the actual include?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    Not for me... as of yet, also just the images not the actual include?
    It should be all the files that are in the updater. I'm not sure if every file in the repo. is in the updater.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Today whenever I open Simba I get this:

Error in Simba extension (SPS Updater): Could not call proc
    Might be my internet, though.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Today whenever I open Simba I get this:

Might be my internet, though.
    I don't get that error, but I still don't have the new files when I use the updater. I'll keep talking the Wizzup** about it and see what's going on. I'll keep you guys updated.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Coh3n, are the images in the OP the ones in the updater?

The image on the right is from Runescape, the image on the left is the SPS image:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information