Thread: A couple of suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default A couple of suggestions

These are just things that I would put in for my own convenience, no idea how much you guys use these...

Other thing is I don't know about you guys but I use the new posts or iSpy section almost always now, I will simply go back to the iSpy page after replying to a specific thread. This is not a major issue on the PC as the iSpy button is there but on a tablet or phone in the mobile layout the button is so small that it requires two clicks to get there (one click to enlarge the link as the finger presses two links at once and then a second to go to the page). Support for a larger New posts or iSpy button on mobile layout?
    Side note here but would it be possible to add an option to skip the iSpy feature that makes the newest 5 posts appear slowly one by one? It'd be nice to have the option to just get given all the new posts at once

Last thing is in the New Posts section if the thread has an icon (eg fighting script) it centers from the icon but does not have enough room so it cuts off the bottom half or third of the thread title.

Also the activity and logengevity levels are gone? I always quite liked them. It was nice to be able to, at a glance, gauge a person's recent levels of activity.

All in all it's a great new look to the Forums

~Caotom
    Last edited by Caotom; 01-13-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Browser? I can't reproduce it covering up teh FAQ button on any browser, any size O_o
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Browser? I can't reproduce it covering up teh FAQ button on any browser, any size O_o
    That's my bad, was using metro fluid. I guess it's called metro fixed for a reason xD

~Caotom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

I think activity + long will be implemented soon once again

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

The activity mod had been unsupported for a long time and the developer for it has been gone for quite some time as well. If someone ever ports it to vB4 I would love to add it back in. It may happen one day because there are quite a few people asking for a port/update.

@the rest, bus reports already submitted by others
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Caotom, any further bugs and or feature requests are probably best mentioned through the new bug reporting feature the forum has. You can find the link at the top of the forum, or click here.
    [10/14/13:19:03] <BenLand100> this is special relatively, just cleverly disguised with yachts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

But that says bugs only, are you sure it is fine to post requests/suggestions there? ^^^

I only say this because I have some suggestions as well.
    ~Rez

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

It's says bugs because it is a bug reporting tool. Most but reporting tools also handle suggestions. If you click the new issue button it gives you the option of submitting a bug or suggestion.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Thread Information