Thread: Mark forums read

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Default Mark forums read

I've seen a lot of comments about the Mark Forums Read missing from the Quick Links, but that doesn't mean it's gone. All you have to do is go to the forum front page http://villavu.com/forum/forum.php and scroll down to the bottom. It's there, and I know it's not as easy as the drop down option.

Just figured I'd let everyone know, in case they missed it. It's like this on every theme.

Have a great day!
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did have a bookmark for that(because for so long I didn't know it existed in the drop-down), but it's always different with a hash or something in the new layout so you can't have a static bookmark which defeats the purpose. Since than I was also using what you said.
    However I would greatly appreciate something easier than the current method :P. I'm lazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Thanks for this, but still would be better if it was on quick links if possible

Thread Information