Thread: Telekinesis?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Default Telekinesis?

Dunno if this belongs in Discussion, but here it is so deal with it.

I've been looking into telekinesis lately and so far I'm in the mind preparation with meditation and concentration exercises. Soon I'll be moving on to field tests with my newfound ability. My question to you all is: Has anybody here aver actually achieved such a feat? If it's a hoax I'm here to prove you wrong. if it is a true diamond in the rough- what should I do and what could you tell me to help?

Thanks
    Have you felt the whale lately?
    .__________.
    Whale so hard.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

Learn to understand the quanta around you and how to manipulate it freely based from your brain (at this stage you'd probably know the origin of which it originates from your brain too).
    Should be telekinetic and probably more there after.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I used to be a firm believer of all ESP phenomenons, thirty years ago. But now, I am beginning to doubt this, as we all have a camera nowadays, but noone comes up with definitive footage. And allthough I know we know nothing, the first person in these modern scientific times that can demonstrate any ESP still has to appear in any respective talkshow. I do believe however in the experiments of Rupert Sheldrake (Am I looking at you, yes or no), but they are only deviced to proof that our perception is more than a internal process. i.e. our minds radiate and we can pickup these waves.

But boy, I'd be a happy man if you can proove ESP.
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WT-Fakawi View Post
    I used to be a firm believer of all ESP phenomenons, thirty years ago. But now, I am beginning to doubt this, as we all have a camera nowadays, but noone comes up with definitive footage. And allthough I know we know nothing, the first person in these modern scientific times that can demonstrate any ESP still has to appear in any respective talkshow. I do believe however in the experiments of Rupert Sheldrake (Am I looking at you, yes or no), but they are only deviced to proof that our perception is more than a internal process. i.e. our minds radiate and we can pickup these waves.

But boy, I'd be a happy man if you can proove ESP.
    Once I become able to do this.. I will post videos.
    .__________.
    Whale so hard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Alright... I was sitting in bed last night concentrating on moving a quarter from between my fingers... and I think I may have turned it. I was scared shitless but at the same time amazed at what I had just done. I'm definitely pursuing it.
    .__________.
    Whale so hard.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Next time you do it you should take a video, then post it on YouTube and get millions of views

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Next time you do it you should take a video, then post it on YouTube and get millions of views
    At the time I was trying to convince myself I could and build up mental strength. I'll see what I can do about a video.
    .__________.
    Whale so hard.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I do not believe in moving objects via our mind alone, I personally believe our brains are very powerful and in theory they could move stuff but I think the problem we face is our brains are simply not powerful enough nor will they ever be.

The reason being we have some of the smartest individuals in the world who can perform mental tasks that blow us away astronomically.

I do believe with some additional attachments (cybernetic parts, accessories) we could amplify our brains power to objects ten maybe 100 fold; thus allowing us to move objects with our brains.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

Personally I fail to see what part of the brain you think can move an object, and what force it creates to move them...?

I don't believe in it, but feel free to try and change my opinion lol, please explain the logic behind it

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yea what Danny said. Which part of the brain has the 'power' to manipulate an object without a physical force being exerted on said object?

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guthixboss1 View Post
    Yea what Danny said. Which part of the brain has the 'power' to manipulate an object without a physical force being exerted on said object?
    I think the reasoning here is along the belief of mind over matter as opposed to flat scientifically proven facts. Although the problem with mind over matter is that most of those concepts have been debunked with science given enough time.

Take for instance the typical gurus of India who walk on stones several hundred degrees hot, yet receive no burns? It has been proven most anyone can do this. There is a pain factor, however, more of the source comes from the wet sand they walk over prior to walking over the stones. The wet keeps it stuck their feet and despite the high heat, the moisture has no escape, keeping the sand in place and preventing burns and the majority of other pain.

However, playing devil's advocate to my own point, there are always things things that science has yet to prove as well, such as the accomplishments of this guru. Maybe he's lying about not eating or drinking, and simply has great will-power when he did undergo observation. But his body is recycling the water in a never-ending cycle without any need for urination.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

At first, I thought this thread was a joke and it gave me quite a good laugh as that is the kind of humour I pursue. Now, I'm not quite sure what to say.

Unless a prior requirement to use telekinesis is extreme modesty and shyness, I don't see how someone can consider it possible.

That being said, I strongly believe in the power of meditation as a form of therapy which helps regulate neurotransmitters and other helpful stuff improving life being.

With this experience, you might not become able to control objects, but, hopefully, you'll get a better grasp of your inner self.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

it's just a power of mind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I kind of believe it is possible, but for it to be possible you gotta believe in the whole collective thought theory. If that is true, then if enough people believe in telek it is also true :P

Thread Information