Thread: [REQUEST] Projectrs06 fighting bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [REQUEST] Projectrs06 fighting bot

Any NPC you can program, preferably uncrowded area, I'd love it for your help.

Can S.m.a.r.t. work for projectrs06?
    If so, can you include where I can download S.M.A.R.T?

Thanks a lot guys, you're a wonderful help, even though I'm going to receive lots of hate for rsps botting but, my def pure is annoying to train an' all sooo :S

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

I was about to start working on this today, and if you modify smart enough it can work for a RSPS but I'm not sure how

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rjj95 View Post
    I was about to start working on this today, and if you modify smart enough it can work for a RSPS but I'm not sure how
    If smart was not written in Java I could have probably made a modified version to run P06, but I'm crap at java, i was going to read Ben's source at some point and see if I could manage it, just no time to mess with that atm,

Maybe if botting P06 becomes popular enough, one of the other members with more Java knowledge would be interested in editting and re-compiling it, I know S1N/Sin did/was doing it once for a private server

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRS View Post
    If smart was not written in Java I could have probably made a modified version to run P06, but I'm crap at java, i was going to read Ben's source at some point and see if I could manage it, just no time to mess with that atm,

Maybe if botting P06 becomes popular enough, one of the other members with more Java knowledge would be interested in editting and re-compiling it, I know S1N/Sin did/was doing it once for a private server
    You might want to wait to see if jagex makes their own 2006 scape, because if they do scripts will be in a much higher demand

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

You might want to wait to see if jagex makes their own 2006 scape, because if they do scripts will be in a much higher demand
    The chances of that are practically non existent, I'd be very suprized if they gave in any time soon, maybe when they hit rock bottom subscribers, We'll have to wait and see tho I guess, only jagex know what jagex want

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

They are already at rock bottom subscribers, they are at 74,000 versus 170,000 players they used to have back in the day.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakdella View Post
    They are already at rock bottom subscribers, they are at 74,000 versus 170,000 players they used to have back in the day.
    They won't ever regain them back even if they bring back 2006 years. When they brought back the wilderness website statistics showed only a minor temporary increase of website visits then went back to declining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

They won't ever regain them back even if they bring back 2006 years. When they brought back the wilderness website statistics showed only a minor temporary increase of website visits then went back to declining.
    The prime time of RuneScape has passed.

Thread Information