Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lumbridge Fly-Fisher

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSyringe View Post
    What are the advantages of botting at Lumbridge as opposed to Barbarian Village? Barbarian Village is closer to the GE for buying feathers.

I also get around 40k XP/hr at barbarian village at those levels.
    Lumbridge is closer to the deposit chest, also it uses the free EOC teleport to get there. When I was using Flight's at barbarian village I was getting around 30k banking so I made this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalaji View Post
    Its looks really good. Its pretty fast too.
    Just a bug, though I think it would have overcome this with out me interfering, was that in the actionbar dropping, it confused the sword color of "sever" the basic attack ability for those of a trout.

Proggy coming up!

===========[] LumbrigeFlyFisher 1,0 []===========
    [+] By BMWxi [+] Status: Going to SouthSpot
    ==============================================
    [] Fishing XP Earned: 32840 Per Hour: 36132
    [] Salmon Caught: 223 Per Hour: 245
    [] Trout Caught: 320 Per Hour: 352
    [] Loads: 25 Per Hour: 27
    [] Total Time: 54 min 32 sec
    ==============================================
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it and iirc it should place the fish in the slot itself if it hasn't dropped them properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm getting an access violation. Just wondering if anyone has ideas on how to fix this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
    Compiling failed.

im getting this error what should i do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
    Compiling failed.

now this error.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yatesy101 View Post
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
    Compiling failed.

now this error.
    That's because you pressed run while in the SmartParams.simba tab.

Close the SmartParams.simba tab, then scroll to the very top of my script. Change
    Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    to
    Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART8}
    Save it, then press run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

90 to 99 fishing thanks to this script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Awesome script been running for 10 hours now I love you BMW!
    Will post a proggy when I reach around 15 hours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

9 hour and 46 min proggy for ya
    photo_1.jpg

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelaelikutty View Post
    90 to 99 fishing thanks to this script!
    Awesome, thank you for telling me! And grats!
    Quote Originally Posted by evoke99s View Post
    9 hour and 46 min proggy for ya
    photo_1.jpg
    Nice, thanks for the proggy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

when walking over bridge it clicks behind the rock any way to make it so it clicks further down the river?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

when walking over bridge it clicks behind the rock any way to make it so it clicks further down the river?
    The SPS path would need to be changed a bit, nothing more than that. If I told you the line to change and what to change it to would you be able to do that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    The SPS path would need to be changed a bit, nothing more than that. If I told you the line to change and what to change it to would you be able to do that?
    should would!
    if you could do that id appreciate it!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

should would!
    if you could do that id appreciate it!
    Go to line 229 and replace
    Simba Code:
    ToRiver := [Point(161, 205), Point(191, 200), Point(225, 192), Point(255, 190), Point(266, 211)];

with this:
    Simba Code:
    ToRiver := [Point(179, 194), Point(186, 196), Point(194, 197), Point(204, 194), Point(214, 191), Point(226, 189), Point(234, 188), Point(245, 190), Point(255, 190), Point(268, 190), Point(277, 190), Point(277, 198), Point(272, 203), Point(268, 208), Point(268, 216)];

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Go to line 229 and replace
    Simba Code:
    ToRiver := [Point(161, 205), Point(191, 200), Point(225, 192), Point(255, 190), Point(266, 211)];

with this:
    Simba Code:
    ToRiver := [Point(179, 194), Point(186, 196), Point(194, 197), Point(204, 194), Point(214, 191), Point(226, 189), Point(234, 188), Point(245, 190), Point(255, 190), Point(268, 190), Point(277, 190), Point(277, 198), Point(272, 203), Point(268, 208), Point(268, 216)];
    testing out ASAP ill let you know how it goes, THANKS!

E: Still wants to click behind that damn rock. Ill see if i can create my own theres gotta be some tutorial on SPS somewhere.

E1: Made my own SPS walk to river points, fourth load and hasn't clicked behind rock, so far so good! makes it look like less of a
    bot when it doesn't click behind that rock every time. well anyways if you want here is the SPS walk path i made! (DEFINITELY WORTH A LOOK AT AND MAYBE IMPLEMENTING?)

Simba Code:
    ToRiver := ToRiver := [Point(165, 201), Point(206, 197), Point(222, 196), Point(282, 195), Point(266, 218)];
    Last edited by evoke99s; 06-30-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

testing out ASAP ill let you know how it goes, THANKS!

E: Still wants to click behind that damn rock. Ill see if i can create my own theres gotta be some tutorial on SPS somewhere.

E1: Made my own SPS walk to river points, fourth load and hasn't clicked behind rock, so far so good! makes it look like less of a
    bot when it doesn't click behind that rock every time. well anyways if you want here is the SPS walk path i made! (DEFINITELY WORTH A LOOK AT AND MAYBE IMPLEMENTING?)

Simba Code:
    ToRiver := ToRiver := [Point(165, 201), Point(206, 197), Point(222, 196), Point(282, 195), Point(266, 218)];
    Not sure while mine was doing that, nice job on making your own though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

it starts and about 35 minutes through, it executes saying teleported to many times not finding bank, how do i fix this?

E: It walks to chest fine, doesn't click or want to try to deposit, Just keeps tele'ing and goes to chest, re-tele'ing. then executes?
    Last edited by AnonymousUser; 07-18-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    ~AnonymousUser

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousUser View Post
    it starts and about 35 minutes through, it executes saying teleported to many times not finding bank, how do i fix this?

E: It walks to chest fine, doesn't click or want to try to deposit, Just keeps tele'ing and goes to chest, re-tele'ing. then executes?
    I haven't used it for a long time, I'm going to see what happens when I use it. It probably needs fixing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I haven't used it for a long time, I'm going to see what happens when I use it. It probably needs fixing.
    This is what it says,

" Failed to Teleport too many times, logging out. "
    Last edited by AnonymousUser; 07-18-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    ~AnonymousUser

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

This is what it says,

" Failed to Teleport too many times, logging out. "
    When you teleport, is there a blinking yellow arrow on the minimap pointing to the combat instructor?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

When you teleport, is there a blinking yellow arrow on the minimap pointing to the combat instructor?
    Yes sir, I don't know how to get it away. I've talked to the instructor but i'm not sure how far to go to be able to still use the deposit chest.
    ~AnonymousUser

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Yes sir, I don't know how to get it away. I've talked to the instructor but i'm not sure how far to go to be able to still use the deposit chest.
    Ok, I was just checking because the script uses that arrow to check that it has successfully teleported. I'm running it, it has completed two runs without issue so far so I'm going to run it for awhile. I'll post back in an hour or so to tell you how it's doing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Ok, I was just checking because the script uses that arrow to check that it has successfully teleported. I'm running it, it has completed two runs without issue so far so I'm going to run it for awhile. I'll post back in an hour or so to tell you how it's doing.
    Thank You. It usually runs for 17-45 minutes. Then executes.
    ~AnonymousUser

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Thank You. It usually runs for 17-45 minutes. Then executes.
    Running for an hour fine so far. The only issues that I've had so far is that sometimes it runs behind the rock instead of going right to the river but that corrects quite fast and has only happened once that I saw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Running for an hour fine so far. The only issues that I've had so far is that sometimes it runs behind the rock instead of going right to the river but that corrects quite fast and has only happened once that I saw.
    The pathing still seems to be off finding the north fishing spawns. If it would click on the mini map in the area between the north fish icon and the oak tree to the right of it I believe this would eliminate the problems finding this spawn.

Another issue that if implemented would make it more realistic is making it check the location of the last fish spawn it fished from after dropping to see if its still there to continue fishing. Having it drop then run north looks funny when there's an available spawn in front of you.

Sometimes it'll go on break and relogin only to say it has run out of feathers when it hasn't.

Otherwise great exp/hr avg around 48k, fixing these minor changes would definitely step this script up a notch.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by corrupt16 View Post
    The pathing still seems to be off finding the north fishing spawns. If it would click on the mini map in the area between the north fish icon and the oak tree to the right of it I believe this would eliminate the problems finding this spawn.

Another issue that if implemented would make it more realistic is making it check the location of the last fish spawn it fished from after dropping to see if its still there to continue fishing. Having it drop then run north looks funny when there's an available spawn in front of you.

Sometimes it'll go on break and relogin only to say it has run out of feathers when it hasn't.

Otherwise great exp/hr avg around 48k, fixing these minor changes would definitely step this script up a notch.
    It should run north/south only when it can't find a fishing spot, but I'll just look to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

As for the feathers thing, that is because sometimes the feathers load significantly after the script has detected that it is logged in. I can fix this by making it wait a bit and then checking again if it doesn't see feathers the first time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information