Thread: Fishing Guild Lob Cather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Default [ProjectRs06] Fishing Guild Lob Cather

hey guys since since Jagex is releasing an 07rs soon, I might aswell share you my script that i have been using for fishing lobsters in the fishing guild for Projectrs06. First and foremost this is my first script for this game and i have not used any bitmaps and dtms. I am only using findcolor and i have hardcoded the path coordinates. you need to follow these instruction in order for it to work properly. Also, the script will break and might log you off if you're lagging.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Make sure you position yourself like what i have in this picture. The camera angle is all the way up and and that the compass is pointing east the port. You can use the mushroom as an indicator to where the camera angle should be.
    fishbotspot.png
    2. RUN ON
    3. If you're high lvl fishing you should probaly turn retaliate off and tank the trolls if you get one since you're gana be fishing them fast. If not, then turn it on as it will fight it for you and make sure to wear armour and weapons.
    4. BRIGHTNESS TO the MAX
    5.LOBBY POT ON FIRST SLOT
    6. NO BANK PIN
    7. MAKE SURE TO TARGET THE CLIENT

there are some settings you can change depending if the client is lagging or not

procedure globals;
    begin
    wait1:=700 //inbetween
    wait2:=5500 //pathing
    delay:=2;
    end ;

find these in the script, should be at the top and either increase the number if the server is lagging. You can also decrease it a bit if you think you're moving too slow to bank or to get to the fishing spots, but thats the default settings im using right now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by salbakuta; 02-17-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by salbakuta View Post
    hey guys since since Jagex is releasing an 07rs soon, I might aswell share you my script that i have been using for fishing lobsters in the fishing guild for Projectrs06. First and foremost this is my first script for this game and i have not used any bitmaps and dtms. I am only using findcolor and i have hardcoded the path coordinates. you need to follow these instruction in order for it to work properly. Also, the script will break and might log you off if you're lagging.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Make sure you position yourself like what i have in this picture. The camera angle is all the way up and and that the compass is pointing east the port. You can use the mushroom as an indicator to where the camera angle should be.
    fishbotspot.png
    2. RUN ON
    3. If you're high lvl fishing you should probaly turn retaliate off and tank the trolls if you get one since you're gana be fishing them fast. If not, then turn it on as it will fight it for you and make sure to wear armour and weapons.
    4. BRIGHTNESS TO the MAX
    5.LOBBY POT ON FIRST SLOT
    6. NO BANK PIN
    7. MAKE SURE TO TARGET THE CLIENT

there are some settings you can change depending if the client is lagging or not

procedure globals;
    begin
    wait1:=700 //inbetween
    wait2:=5500 //pathing
    delay:=2;
    end ;

find these in the script, should be at the top and either increase the number if the server is lagging. You can also decrease it a bit if you think you're moving too slow to bank or to get to the fishing spots, but thats the default settings im using right now.
    If your script had more random variables and antiban I would run a proggy for you. Good luck on the changes!

Thread Information