Thread: Spanish help?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Default Spanish help?

Code:
    El año pasado mi familia y yo fuimos de vacaciones en el carro a el “Grand Canyon” por dos semanas.La comida era typicalmente que americanos, nosotos comimos hamburguesas, frijoles asado, y pero calientes. Me gusta la comida mucho porque no es differente que mi comida typicalmente. En la mañana mi rutina diaria es levantarme, cepillarme los dientes, ducharme y vestirme. Mi familia y yo tenemos muy divertido en el “Grand Canyon,” nosotros caminemos a la “Colorado River” a la fondo de cañón. Antes la vacaciones yo quiero ir el “Grand Canyon” uno más tiempo, porque es la vacaciones más mejor que otro vacaciones yo fui.
    Here is the rubric

-Un legar de vacaciones
    -La rutina en el lugar de vacaciones
    -La comida: productos, ? Que te gusto y no te gusto?
    -Usar variedad do verbos en proterito

Did I satisfy all the requirements?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

So, I'm not spanish, I'm portuguese which is slightly different, so I can understand the text but can't see if u have any errors cuz I dont know the spanish grammar. Anyways, overall is good but I think you should actually refer some examples of what food you like and dislike particularly. You have some verbs in past but you should add more.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

I've been taking spanish for almost 4 years, so I think I'll be able to help.

The second sentance is a bit awkward. You could change it to something like "la comida que nosotros comamos fue mayoramente americano" (The food that we ate was mostly american) and then continue on from there

what is pero calientes

In the third line, and the third sentance I believe, I'd change "porque no es diferente" to "porque no eradiferente" because it happened and finished in the past

End of 4th and begining of 5th line - change tenemos muy divertido to "nos divertimos"

Its not caminemos its caminamos. AR verb

End of 5th line Antes de las vacaiones. Just add the de. Wait antes means before, are you sure you didn't mean to say despues? If so you might have to use the subjuntive to say that "after the vacations I wanted to go to the grand canyon again"

in the last sentance change the second las vacaciones to lugar or something of that sort

in the last line add a que after vacaiones

Thread Information