Poll: Do you weship da sun?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [07Scape] Meth's SIMPLE Tea Stealer

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    hey just started a new project that maybe useful to any1 that cant solve anti leech please read details in this thread http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96936
    Please don't go around doing that. The reason anti-leech is added is so that everyone can learn how to do it by themselves.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [PRO]metheus View Post
    Please don't go around doing that. The reason anti-leech is added is so that everyone can learn how to do it by themselves.
    i dont know what your problem is with me doing this service im aware of why the anti leech is there and i am not breaking any rule so i will continue to go around doing that unfortunatly for you

if u actually took the time to read my thread you probly wud understand dat im not handing these scripts to them on a plate i am HELPING them solve the anti leech themselfs hopefully resulting in them learning so if all your gna do is hate about my project and not even take the time to read it dont bother commenting

im trying to do a good thing for the community here and reduce spam flaming on scripts and maybe teach these noobies somthing new (i was always under the imression to encourage learning)[PRO]metheus please go read my thread thoroughly so u can get the bigger picture of what im actully offering and if u still dont agree leave a vote on the poll the ultimate outcome of this service is decided by the community

so im sorry to imform you that u will be seeing this message alot more often coz i intend to push this service
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 02-26-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

i dont know what your problem is with me doing this service im aware of why the anti leech is there and i am not breaking any rule so i will continue to go around doing that unfortunatly for you

if u actually took the time to read my thread you probly wud understand dat im not handing these scripts to them on a plate i am HELPING them solve the anti leech themselfs hopefully resulting in them learning so if all your gna do is hate about my project and not even take the time to read it dont bother commenting and tryin to the a good thing for the community and reduce spam flaming on scripts

so im sorry to imform you that u will be seeing this message alot more often coz i intend to push this service
    Oh, sorry. If you're helping, then I don't see a problem in that. Gl on your service. Hope you help lots of people there.
    Sorry again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Oh, sorry. If you're helping, then I don't see a problem in that. Gl on your service. Hope you help lots of people there.
    Sorry again
    ok sir tyvm much for your support i wud like to get as many people behind this so if u do support please leave a vote on my thread and also to save me spamming the thread out any chance you could post a link to my thread on the first page so people are aware of this service ave already had 1 vouch and a happy customer just incase u want proof

this may reduce spam on your thread and place it on my thread what its designed for

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

ok sir tyvm much for your support i wud like to get as many people behind this so if u do support please leave a vote on my thread and also to save me spamming the thread out any chance you could post a link to my thread on the first page so people are aware of this service ave already had 1 vouch and a happy customer just incase u want proof

this may reduce spam on your thread and place it on my thread what its designed for
    Added to the thread. Hope your service goes well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Added to the thread. Hope your service goes well

thank you very much im tryin to get this applied across the board with all 07 scripts thats have anti leech so if you could reccomend my service to other fellow script writers that wud be brilliant and very helpful

ty agen for support

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

You're just doing this for the anti-leech on other scripts right? ...
    So u can profit

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

hey just started a new project that maybe useful to any1 that cant solve anti leech please read details in this thread http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96936
    Why? You'd only end up helping those who have no desire to learn.
    Last edited by jczar; 02-26-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Very nice start of a script, I see these 2007 scripts becoming easy to make! I give props for being one of the first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I like that you used the procedure "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" but I found a small bug that can help the script. Every once and a while the script will mess up because it has more than one item in the inv and it only drops the first item using "P07_DropInventorySlot(1);" what I did was I added up to 3 inv slots to be dropped or you could just drop all items in the inv. But overall very well thought out!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClassyHacks View Post
    I like that you used the procedure "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" but I found a small bug that can help the script. Every once and a while the script will mess up because it has more than one item in the inv and it only drops the first item using "P07_DropInventorySlot(1);" what I did was I added up to 3 inv slots to be dropped or you could just drop all items in the inv. But overall very well thought out!
    Oh, going to have to add that for the next version. Thanks for pointing that out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Oh, going to have to add that for the next version. Thanks for pointing that out!
    No problem man, I think that once the UpText are created for the P07 it will be a whole lot easier to make this flawless!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

P07_DropAll; or P07_DropAllExcept([Slots,To,Not,Drop]); one of those probably what your after?

No problem man, I think that once the UpText are created for the P07 it will be a whole lot easier to make this flawless!
    My uptext should work :/ works for me atleast, so if you copy my setup, it should work fine, but the official one will obviously be better

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRS View Post
    P07_DropAll; or P07_DropAllExcept([Slots,To,Not,Drop]); one of those probably what your after?
    Oh god, didn't read through enough of it
    Thanks Danny for the help, going to add to the next version, too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

My uptext should work :/ works for me atleast, so if you copy my setup, it should work fine, but the official one will obviously be better
    Your "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" does work I'm just curious to making it work with right clicking unless it does and I'm just confused?
    PS: MAJOR props on this OldSchoolRS07 Include!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)

Your "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" does work I'm just curious to making it work with right clicking unless it does and I'm just confused?
    PS: MAJOR props on this OldSchoolRS07 Include!
    Thanks

This is how to rightclick if the uptext is working correctly for you (god knows why its not for some people),

Simba Code:
    If P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['text']) Then
    Begin
      ClickMouse2(mouse_right);
      P07_ChooseOptionMulti(['Option']);
    End;

Programming is like trying keep a wall of shifting sand up, you fix one thing but somewhere else starts crumbling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks

This is how to rightclick if the uptext is working correctly for you (god knows why its not for some people),

[/Simba]
    Alright thanks man! I'm gonna start making scripts tomorrow! But I realized that it was working for me, it's just that his script doesn't use the right click method to steal from the stall. Which you might want to do because of the lag sometimes it will misclick and it will make you character move from the spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

whats the point of anti leech and how u solve it ?? why i need to solve ????????????? dude just let me bot mate... why not???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

why u guys change things like shitty anti leech... this is like the eoc ruining for other people i just wanna bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
    why u guys change things like shitty anti leech... this is like the eoc ruining for other people i just wanna bot
    Why not spend an hour reading tutorials, instead of crying like a little b....? You'll have MORE than enough knowledge to solve anti-leech in this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I need help.... :

Antileech not fixed
    Executing in 3...
    Successfully executed.

and then it stops the script...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JOEGRAPHIC View Post
    I need help.... :

Antileech not fixed
    Executing in 3...
    Successfully executed.

and then it stops the script...
    That's the antileech. Read a couple of tutorials and you'll eventually get it

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
    I have a feeling you are new to this.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67522

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

The script stops when you level your thieving.
    How do I fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I like your antileech

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well done on the release

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast