Thread: Web Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Web Developer

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone was able to convert PSD files into a working website. The website is an RSGP buying/selling one that would include:

Contact form which e-mails
    Method of showing stock
    Ordering method - choose currency, item and quantity then it would say "Total: ". The order form would then be e-mailed and the user would be invited to a custom chat which saves to a file what was said, at what time the things were said, etc.

That's basically what it would contain. I would have it all designed and have all of the PSD files but just need it turned into a working website. I'm guessing that it would only take a couple of hours to make. If you were able to do this, could I please have a quote? I know buying/selling is not allowed on this site, that could be done elsewhere if you can do this. If you can do this, any examples of work wouldn't hurt. I would also like 100% rights to the site.

Thank you,

sm321.

If this is not allowed, sorry.
    Last edited by sm321; 02-26-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Times estimate up until the custom chat with logs is accurate enough. The chat and log system would take longer.

I suggest going to http://www.freelancer.ca and posting your project there. You will be more likely to get offers

Closed b/c no buying/selling outside black market.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Thread Information