2 Post(s)

Unknown identifier 'tabExists' at line 30
    Manage your bots from your smart phone!
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79384

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

where do we put those files for srl-osr download??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 16. The client has a height of 15, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 14 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 16. The client has a height of 15, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 14 (h-1) for now.
    [0:04:18]: [ERROR] Failed to open bank.

What is this about?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duke4eva View Post
    Code:
    [0:04:18]: [ERROR] Failed to open bank.

What is this about?
    I'm actually working on that right now, it's a bug in SRL-OSR. If you're getting this error frequently, could you check back in a day? I'll send you a message if it's fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by microsphere View Post
    I'm actually working on that right now, it's a bug in SRL-OSR. If you're getting this error frequently, could you check back in a day? I'll send you a message if it's fixed.
    Yeah man, and i just restarted smart and it fixed it. This is a actually very nice script.

EDIT:
    I know this sounds weird, but whenever i am doing something else on computer or on browser, the bot messes up either with DTMs or bank, but if i see it messing up and click back to client, it fixes itself.
    Last edited by duke4eva; 03-12-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I've tried setting Colortolerancespeed everywhere from 2 to 100, the result is still the same
    What color tolerance are you using? I normally set it to 50.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duke4eva View Post
    Yeah man, and i just restarted smart and it fixed it. This is a actually very nice script.

EDIT:
    I know this sounds weird, but whenever i am doing something else on computer or on browser, the bot messes up either with DTMs or bank, but if i see it messing up and click back to client, it fixes itself.
    Thanks! I realize that the bot is rather unstable at the moment, but hopefully I'll have all of these issues sorted out soon. I haven't gotten a single random while using it, so when it's done it should be able to run for a few hours without issue. Which makes the fact that it won't go more than 40 minutes for me all the more frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstalker View Post
    I've tried setting Colortolerancespeed everywhere from 2 to 100, the result is still the same
    ColorToleranceSpeed is something else, actually. Check this thread out: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77691

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iambubbleman View Post
    Congratulations on the release!
    I'll try to test this out and get back to you soon!
    I'd highly suggest adding anti-leech to this so air rune prices don't drop too much.
    I do agree you should make some anti-leeches. If it is ok for you i want to make a similare script, but insted of air, it will run water runes. Is this ok for you, i want to use some of your script.

Sweed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

ColorToleranceSpeed is something else, actually. Check this thread out: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77691
    Well, this is probably my problem. Did a read of that tut and figured out what I was SUPPOSED to alter, and now it IS in fact working ^^ thanks man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Actually, unfortunately there was an announcement saying they aren't allowed by Coh3n, link is at the top of every page they were my favorite parts tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    I do agree you should make some anti-leeches. If it is ok for you i want to make a similare script, but insted of air, it will run water runes. Is this ok for you, i want to use some of your script.

Sweed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

where do I put the official osr include?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i downloaded the official osr include and place it in the include folder however i still recieve this message "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Boomerang.simba" can you help me please???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

***************************************danger***** **********************************

if you puase bot to log into different world then log in and un pause it it will say your login and password in chat

i dont know why i keep getting this login script opening with errors but is annouying

Last edited by kingsattack; 03-13-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Boomerang.simba'
    I downloaded it but i dont know where to put it for it to work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

where do i find OSR?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

An error with the random system. Anyone know how to fix it?

Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\evilbob.simba(31:11): Unknown identifier 'tabExists' at line 30
    Not sure why it can't find tabExists, I assume it came with SRL-OSR. It also can't seem to identify 'LoggedIn'. Did I forget to install something along with SRL-OSR?
    Last edited by Epsilon; 03-13-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    If it is ok for you i want to make a similare script, but insted of air, it will run water runes. Is this ok for you, i want to use some of your script.
    Of course, feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsattack View Post
    ***************************************danger***** **********************************

if you puase bot to log into different world then log in and un pause it it will say your login and password in chat
    That's interesting, I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    An error with the random system. Anyone know how to fix it?

Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\evilbob.simba(31:11): Unknown identifier 'tabExists' at line 30
    Not sure why it can't find tabExists, I assume it came with SRL-OSR. It also can't seem to identify 'LoggedIn'. Did I forget to install something along with SRL-OSR?
    That's really strange. Could you try deleting SRL-OSR and downloading it again from GitHub?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Honestly, this thing isn't running for shit for me. After 30 minutes or so of editing DTM's it doesn't even make it out of Fally. I hate the current walking methods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

That's really strange. Could you try deleting SRL-OSR and downloading it again from GitHub?
    I've done it three times and every time I get a different error, stemming from the antirandoms folder. Most recent:

Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\sandwich.simba(23:14): Unknown identifier 'getNPCChatName' at line 22
    Compiling failed.
    EDIT: I know what's wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. For some reason, the same functions that available in the script are not available for the antirandoms. It's really weird. For example, when I type "getNPCChatName" into the function search bar while I have the script open, it comes up. But when I do the same with the antirandom tab that opens when I receive an error, there is no such function.

Anyone have any clues on this one, now?

Last edited by Epsilon; 03-14-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Boomerang.simba'
    is this because i dont have srl-osr in the right place?? can you please help me i searched the forums and cant find anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I've done it three times and every time I get a different error, stemming from the antirandoms folder
    You might have a bad Simba installation. If not, then I have no clue. Until others start releasing SRL-OSR scripts, I wouldn't worry about it. I still don't have walking fixed so the bot isn't much use at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by yaya289 View Post
    is this because i dont have srl-osr in the right place?? can you please help me i searched the forums and cant find anything.
    Have you placed it in C:/Simba/Includes/?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

I've done it three times and every time I get a different error, stemming from the antirandoms folder. Most recent:

Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\sandwich.simba(23:14): Unknown identifier 'getNPCChatName' at line 22
    Compiling failed.
    EDIT: I know what's wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. For some reason, the same functions that available in the script are not available for the antirandoms. It's really weird. For example, when I type "getNPCChatName" into the function search bar while I have the script open, it comes up. But when I do the same with the antirandom tab that opens when I receive an error, there is no such function.

Anyone have any clues on this one, now?

The anti-random scripts aren't meant to be run by themselves, so they do not include srl, thus you won't be able to search for functions with that script open.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

EDIT: Got it running pretty smoothly finally. Thanks ! BTW edit OP to say Falador EAST Bank
    Last edited by Frito; 03-14-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Some help with this please:
    Code:
    SMART_DrawTextMulti(True, True, text, Point(360, 280), UpChars07, $B36025);
    got this error:
    Code:
    [Error] C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\Boomerang.simba(172:58): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 171
    Compiling failed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information