Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YoHoJo's Silk (and Flax?) Bot Buster Reporter BETA

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Default YoHoJo's Silk (and Flax?) Bot Buster Reporter BETA

Some of you true oldschool SRLers may remember BotCatcher written by WTFakawi in 2007:
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8956&

HEY LISTEN:
    You NEED SRL-OSR to run this script!!!
    Go Here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR
    Click: The button.
    Create a folder in Simba/Includes called SRL-OSR. (Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR)
    Extract the files from the zip into there.
    DONE!

Welp, this is essentially the same thing, but in a beta version!

Features:
    Finds all 'bots' wearing the default Runescape outfit (and those stacked under them).
    Filters them by combat level 5 or lower.
    Reports each 'stack' of botters fitting this criteria.
    Switches worlds randomly and repeats.

Setup:
    DO NOT be dressed in the default Runescape outfit.
    Turn on Right Click report option in Runeescape Settings.
    Stand near the Silk Stall in Al-Kharid OR In the Camelot Bank/Flax Fields

Info/Plans:
    Please do remember this is a BETA, so please do monitor/check up on it every few minutes!

Due to the current nature/code of the script, it only works/works best at places where the bots are standing still, and in large stacks ex: Al Kharid Silk Stall.

I plan to later tweak the code to work for all sorts of locations by quickly locating, right clicking, and reporting bots instead of it's current nature of needing them to be standing still.

After this update, it will be able to run at all infested areas such ass flax, essence, woodcutting locations, etc!

Let's Be A Team!
    I hope this teaches you all to bot smart, and respect the game!

Please feel free to run this as much as you can, on as many accounts as you can and post progress reports for funsies! hell it might even serve as some GREAT antiban and prevent your own botting account from getting banned!

Also going along with the spirit of SRL and open-sourceness, I encourage you all to give suggestions, edit, and better the performance and features of the script, I will update the script with submitted revisions/additions/code to improve it as much as I can. Any actual edited/bettered copies are greatly appreciated!

YoHoJo this is cannibalism! Why are you doing this! We are botters!
    Why yes, yes we are, but we are not stupid, vicious, idiotic animals. Here at SRL the culture has always been to respect Jagex and respect the game the have worked hard to provide us with, for without them there would be no us.
    As the SRL landing page says "We are the hunted for over seven years." and that's for a reason! We bot in stealth, we blend in, we bot smartly, and we do not disrupt the natural balance of the game.
    All of the idiotic, obvious, low level, default outfit, gold farming idiots are scum. They are abusing and raping the game and not even TRYING to blend in. They are a nuisance to everyone.

Yes, I know there are 1,000s of bots out there, and this script may only get a fraction of them banned, and even if so they will come back twofold or greater! Well who cares, they must still be stopped, and it's really fun to run too!

GO GET 'EM
    Top Progress Reports Will Be Posted Here!

Progress Report:

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
    | -->                 YoHoJos Bot Buster             <-- |
    \~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
    | Worked for 44 Minutes and 7 Seconds                    |
    | Reported 147 bots at a rate of 200 per hour            |
    | Worked for 1 Hours, 25 Minutes and 5 Seconds           |
    | Reported 231 bots at a rate of 162 per hour            |

Justin:

Progress Report:
    | Worked for 1 Hours, 38 Seconds                         |
    | Reported 554 bots at a rate of 548 per hour            |

A HUMONGOUS Thanks to:
    @Turpinator for ALL of the brains behind the string manipulation and parsing, he was so very patient and helpful to me, and all of the credit for those parts go to him!
    @JJ For him simple, yet SUPER effective and creative function idea/sample code which proved extremely efficient and accurate for finding default clothed users!

Also check out the Sythe thread, I bet lots of noobs and kids will range and it will turn into something very entertaining:
    http://www.sythe.org/runescape-2007-...rter-beta.html
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by YoHoJo; 04-03-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Wow What an awesome release, wasn't expecting this one Gj tough, that should teach some botters

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Yay. Well done guys this looks great.

I'm actually really for this idea as it will help to preserve the game as it should be and not ruined by those pesky gold farmers which I am told have already started to swarm.

Good luck guys.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Gf my accounts, thanks.

E: Also funny that, from memory you were also goldfarming on level 3 accounts with [removed] on a 76GB ram dedicated server????

"All of the idiotic, obvious, low level, default outfit, gold farming idiots are scum. They are abusing and raping the game and not even TRYING to blend in. They are a nuisance to everyone."

Every single one of your bots was the exact same description as you just posted. Logic <> YoHoJo
    Last edited by YoHoJo; 03-22-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hahahaha this is great.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    "All of the idiotic, obvious, low level, default outfit, gold farming idiots are scum. They are abusing and raping the game and not even TRYING to blend in. They are a nuisance to everyone."

Every single one of your bots was the exact same description as you just posted. Logic <> YoHoJo
    I didn't make those, my partner did, and I hated the look of each and every one of them and bugged him about it daily .
    All of my new botting accounts will be trained using my chicken killer and not have default clothing and wear items etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

how do i remove the antileach????????????? nice script idea, I hope people use this
    Miner & Urn Crafter & 07 Chicken Killer
    SPS BlindWalk Tutorial

Working on: Nothing

teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I didn't make those, my partner did, and I hated the look of each and every one of them and bugged him about it daily .
    All of my new botting accounts will be trained using my chicken killer and not have default clothing and wear items etc.
    Varrock clothes shop. Just sayin'.

You were too lazy to do it yourself because you would of lost like 10k on each account because of the 'down-time'.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Varrock clothes shop. Just sayin'.

You were too lazy to do it yourself because you would of lost like 10k on each account because of the 'down-time'.
    My partner and I had disagreements about various things and didn't get along properly, had nothing to do with laziness or downtime etc.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    My partner and I had disagreements about various things and didn't get along properly, had nothing to do with laziness or downtime etc.
    Brb, might make a "[REMOVED]" (Already done it for you, you private goldfarming abuser) free script.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

I approve of bots bot-busting gold farming bots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Yo we heard you like bots, so we made a bot to bust your bots!

I mostly came here to read the certain drama that would ensue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

edit- wont speak my mind on this as i got de repped for it

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Seems like YoHoJo is trying to weed out the competition

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Thanks. Sick of seeing this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Edit: Nvm, I did a quick skim of yohojo's post before and missed what he said about the other locations.

I'm very for this project but how about those certain botters who are purely skilling at level "3" lol? I love making level "3" skillers and this would just get my account banned by reporters. I uselly wear an outfit but I mean for future updates is this going to report all low levels not knowing there outfit? The only reason I'm asking is because when your stacked on multiable people you ONLY see that "one" person whos on top and if hes not wearing anything does that mean Ill get reported too?

PS: Dont get me wrong I'm clearly FOR the idea but like you said its BETA and I was wondering how you was going to work those kinks out for certain members who like to do purly skilling.
    Last edited by Sean; 03-22-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    Formerly known as Sean25

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I'm going to find out where Yoho farms and then run it there, with the correct level and clothing modifications of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I can't really see the idea here... Why would you want to bust other peoples gold farming bots? I can come up with two excuses:

1. You could bust people where you train/goldfarm yourself LEGIT (okay you could bot there but just leveling no goldfarms)
    2. You just want the 07GP price to maintain higher so you can make more profit yourself.
    ...And that's just sooo hypocritical.

If you need more space to goldfarm you just have to come up with better botting places etc. and not encourage others to use scripts like this.

I can't judge you as i don't know your real motives here, but to me, they seem a bit suspicious.

All of the idiotic, obvious, low level, default outfit, gold farming idiots are scum. They are abusing and raping the game and not even TRYING to blend in. They are a nuisance to everyone.
    How can you think yourself as a "better botter" than the others. You're abusing the game and using bots to gain unfair advantage over legit players and that, in my opinion, makes you the same scum. I'd understand this if you were playing the game legit and wanted to get rid of all the bots ruining your game experience but no. Again, to me, you just seem hypocritical and unfair.
    Last edited by pallooo; 03-22-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Ah, all this time I thought I was being hypocritical by reporting the gold farmer bots. I guess my guilty pleasure may be exposed openly .

For argument purposes: I think these lvl 3 gold farmers severely effect the perception of botting from Jagex, and legit players. They are the reason that anti botting is implemented. Nobody cares too much about casual bots that don't ruin the game.
    "To sleep, perchance to dream"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Ironically I also made something like this for myself, but I made it a longggg time ago and for a different purpose (to get moderatorship, back when it was as simple as reporting constantly...good times)

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vusn View Post
    Ah, all this time I thought I was being hypocritical by reporting the gold farmer bots. I guess my guilty pleasure may be exposed openly .

For argument purposes: I think these lvl 3 gold farmers severely effect the perception of botting from Jagex, and legit players. They are the reason that anti botting is implemented. Nobody cares too much about casual bots that don't ruin the game.

I do understand the thing here but what comes to silk botters for example, what do any of you lose here? I just don't understand. The only thing i could really come up with is that the people botting themselves goldfarm and want to keep the prices up. I think that's wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I think its wrong to report botters when you bot too, even if they're farming on tons of accounts i still dont think its acceptable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

So the real question is are the gold farmers going to create a bot to report bot reporting bots to protect their accounts now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hsxu View Post
    So the real question is are the gold farmers going to create a bot to report bot reporting bots to protect their accounts now?
    Yo dawg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

I am running this against the bots that keep on buying eyes of newt, thanks!
    Will move on to vial farmers soon, jagex had to push the infinite vial stock update to counter that.
    Miner & Urn Crafter & 07 Chicken Killer
    SPS BlindWalk Tutorial

Working on: Nothing

teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information